How do first worldlers feel about the fact that the people you talk with from 3rd world countries might get killed in...

How do first worldlers feel about the fact that the people you talk with from 3rd world countries might get killed in any time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whenever there's a height thread the "third worlders" are always over 180cm

So fuck you lanklets

France doesn't know that feel

At least their life is exciting

considering the demographics 1st worlder posters are more likely to be victims of a homocide

Jealous. But then again we are barely first world so there is hope.

>He believes them

it does make me sad desu. knowing that even if they go to police they aren't likely going to do anything

I am 180 cm I'd be surprised if you ddn't every day see people taller than me, average height is not a limt to variation.

In all fairnes most of the people posting here are probably not a part of populations at special risk, I've never experienced violent crime in my life. Sure it can happen and I've known people who were victims of violence, but generally speaking unless you're a part of certain demographics or living in certain areas most of us "third worlders" are probably pretty safe and comfy.

justice is for those who can enforce it. If you bride or move your way around the jurisdictional system you'll get the perpetrator and make him pay for his crime in a rat infested cell.
I don't find it reasonable that the same people that bash universal healthcare rant about privatized law enforcement when they are basically the same.

>comparing uruguay to congolombia

fuck off faggot

>be american
>get shot

Death Squads must be a constant fear for you.

well there's a slight difference for a private law enforcement when it comes to the free market model. A doctor will treat everyone equally when they come to them if they have the money.
But with law enforcement, you need to take in to account of how risky is it for them to enforce law in poor areas, where the crime is highest and the pay is lowest. As a buisness model it's not very appealing.
There's also the issue where 2 people have a dispute and 1 calls one law enforcement firm and the other one calls a different one.
You may end up with 2 firms at odd with each other.

Swiss don't get killed too much.

Greenland has a high homicide rate?

>doctor will treat everyone equally when they come to them if they have the money.
not true. If you say this because is in the Hippocratic Oath, the something can be arranged inn the law enforcement side.

I looked up Greenland's homicide statistics and this is map is wrong.

Meh, I've been to Guatemala and as long as you know where you're going and who you're interacting with, you'll have very few problems. The same goes for most countries, in fact you'd probably be more likely to die due to getting hit by a car in a 1st world country than anything.

We all WILL get killed at anytime.
The cause of death pie chart is always a full pie no matter how you slice it up.

>be niggermerican

Yes.

I, however, don't fear for my life in the slightest.

Getting killed =/= die
>inb4 life is killing you

Everything IS killing you.
Even if you move out into the wilderness away from all the toxic shit we use everyday and live as healthy as you can you're still being killed by cosmic radiation.

>be mexican
>haven't been targeted by criminals
feelsgood.jpg

Me too. It's safe here.

Not if you live in a cave, boy

Most killings happen outside the basement of your parents house so Sup Forums posters are probably safe in any country

There is no basements in here (atleast Colombia)

Feels bad because I live in a bad part of the US where I might get hurt or killed randomly too. Probably not as bad as some places but it feels pretty bad to me.

I hope we all make it, bros.

I feel a bit babbafook about it essentially.

>the turkish qt I used to talk to might have been rounded up in the post coup purge
>the multiple brazilians I made friends with in tibia 14 years ago might be dead from poo water or from living in a favela
>the americans I met in wow have possibly been shot

Kazakhstan homicide rate is higher than us

>let me tell you about your country

couldn't care less.

don't come here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Probably in some areas. And i think its domestic crime/saucepan brawls.

Post the real map next time

whatever you say famalam

This, im 185cm and theres people talker than me

Feels good man

Is Chile the best South American country?

>St Pierre et Mikillon

sad

very sad

literally

0 shits given