Are stacking things like this on my laptop bad in any way...

Are stacking things like this on my laptop bad in any way? Like the stuff inside of another device being bad for the HDD of the laptop or them potentially damaging the screen due to their weight?

>this autistic to focus so much attention on something as simple as placing stuff on top of your laptop

Read the fucking sticky

No. Most the force is on the plastic shell.

t. autism

if you have a HDD and those devices are on, after many hours you may corrupt data. It's quite common for this to happen when you put the power adapter on top of a laptop with a HDD.

SSDs don't have this problem because they don't have any magnets.

depends on the laptop
I've had laptops you could stand on without damaging, and ones that had the screen damaged from the palmrest just from going in a laptop bag (don't buy clevos).
ymmv

Sup Forums - Tech Support

No
Now go for some other stupid thing to worry about. My suggestion is your lack of tech knowledge.

I've got a better question

Is it wrong to always keep a laptop at 100% charge? Assume you never unplug your laptop

Is it better to charge it up to 80% or something like that in order to conserve its battery life in long term?

It's better to pull the battery if you never unplug it. Only takes half a year to fully ruin a battery while constantly on the charger.

What if you have a non removable battery in your laptop?
They are quite common

Being at 100% for too long isn't good. Even worse if the battery is hot.
80% is better. Ideally you'd also sometimes decharge it to like 40% and then recharge it.

Wait wait wait. Most laptops have an option, in the BIOS, for when you plan on using them most of the time plugged.

Doesn't that mean it will not use the battery, and instead, use the electricity from the wall, therefore saving battery's health?

Maybe they decided to quit being retarded. I don't buy new laptops these days because I've had nothing but disappointments from them. Just saying how things tend to do if they have a lithium battery.

>What if I have a shitty laptop?
u should have thought about that before bought it

where is your switch user? and no that wont harm your laptop unless its running and the vents are blocked

It's always removable. The question is how easy it is.

BADE CAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SINK YOU LITTLE SHIT HOLY FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

rude

oh im rude? he is the little shit getting into the sink when i have told him 1000 times not to

He'll leave when you turn the faucet on.

but i dont want to scare him to bad i just want him out of the sink

So turn it on a little.

>>What if I have a shitty laptop?
>u should have thought about that before bought it
Most worthless answer in this thread, what if someone gave it as a gift to you, or you didn't have many choices when buying, for whatever reason?

Stop being autistic, faggot