Dad got everyone an ipad for christmas so we can all facetime each other. I've never owned an applel product...

Dad got everyone an ipad for christmas so we can all facetime each other. I've never owned an applel product. How much botnet should I expect?

>apple
12/10
penis inspection to register your product

How did your mom take the news that your dad is sleeping with other men?

Link me that page, I have work to do

How old are you OP?

I upgraded my iPad Pro 9.7 to iOS 11 and I regret it, it is slower, draining my battery like there is no tomorrow, they broke the look up feature, they actually made the multitasking a bit shittier amazingly.

What the fuck is going on at Apple? I think this maybe my very last iPad if they keep rendering it more useless instead of useful.

Also this needs mouse support, have you tried selecting text with this piece of shit? It’s a pain in the ass

*throttles your ishit*
Heh, nothing personal, kid.

No one will understand. iOS 11 is perfectly fine and I never have problems with it. Sometimes there will be problems with it when you upgrade, so you'll have to do a fresh install to stop all the issues you are having

>I don't want to reinstall
If you want the problems you are experiencing to go away then you will have to.

>t. iToddler shill

Yea I think I won’t be buying more Apple shit in the future

your dad is a soyboy. I feel bad for you, you'll grow up to be a numale

>whats a computer?

Is Apple the Nintendo of Sup Forums?

>personal

>windows is any better

I got a windows desktop for christmas even though i have a perfectly fine macbook

how do i make these things not jewed, all tech nowadays seems jewd as fuck

None. Unlike Microsoft and Google Apple is not an advertisement company.

>being this delusional

My dad bought himself an iphone because he wanted one of those smartphones, he isn't into technology and just wanted some cool thing. Maybe his father did the same, wanted to buy something nice for the kids. Apple has a very effective marketing campaign which attracts newcomers to technology.

Logic, on my Sup Forums? Can't have that, kid. It's all memes now, no more serious discussion.

>Apple
>botnet

Apple makes money by selling you products, not by m targeted advertising/selling your data.

So no botnet.

They use your data to target apps to you dumbass. Same thing

Do people really buy 500$ devices to exclusively videochat, when they already own videochat capable devices? Do they also use proprietary names as verbs, like "to facetime"?

>all those poodrone butthurt
don't listen to them OP ipad is really great

You say it like it's a new thing. Apple has ALWAYS been this way. If their products had an ounce of quality or durability then they wouldn't give you a shitty 1 year warranty period that any chink shit brand also offers. They'd do like dell and give you 3 years+ right off the get go. iShit devices aren't meant to last and your ipad is no different. I bought the original ipad on release and ios 5 absolutely DESTROYED the thing to the point that even thinking about watching a video on it would make safari crash like hell, sometimes even requiring a full reboot to get it to open again. Don't buy Apple garbage and expect any modicrum of decency. They are fashion accessories at best and they are just as disposable.

Install gentoo

>I bought the original ipad on release

100% your fault. Never buy a first gen apple product.

>Buying ANY firstgen release

Jailbreak it while you still can. Then resell it for 150% of cost and you can expect $$$

>soyboy
>numale
just call him a fag, you sound goofy as fuck using made up internet words