Do you look forward to visiting Paris in 30 years?

Do you look forward to visiting Paris in 30 years?

>when architects go full retard

I dont get it, paris will be invaded by some blue cones who exterminate all humans allowing nature to finally take over?

I think it will look closer to Detroit than anything else. Maybe not quite as bad, but definitely a Detroit or 1990s NYC in progress.

No.

Detroit looked like heaven on Earth...

Those zeppelin gardens look interesting.

It's better than the 1% old Spanish architecture and 99% shanty town architecture that makes up all of your shit country.

goddammit that is really depressing

>all those top tier victorian mansions gone

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In reality.

niggers literally and unironically burned down an entire city

Look nice pêh

Memes, Paris doesn't really in one industry and has less than 8% blacks and maybe like 30% Arabs, not that it matters

>It's better than the 1% old Spanish architecture and 99% shanty town architecture that makes up all of your shit country.

>visiting Paris in 30 year
depends on what it will look like after the WWIII, if i will be alive and if i can afford it

>after WIII
>being alive

maybe if you hide out in Mauritius or something

Aside from the fact that I hear conflicting opinions from Europeans on here all the time about France's brown problem...

It took the US only 50 years to go from 90% to "60%" brown. It took Detroit only 30 years to burn down. Most of this white flight happened during the 70s. You will see more and more Parisians flee for the countryside and smaller towns. That's why I said "not as bad" as Detroit, but definitely a work in progress.

>putting grass and trees everywhere

Nice memes

>implying

these paris muslim jokes are so tired

it's not a joke, Paris has a ridiculously high Muslim and African population

That Russian is a delusional homosexual like all frenchboos.

He's ignoring all the news about France for the past two months and thinks Paris is some culture capital that's still in the 19th century.

yes but the idea that paris will ever be muslim majority is ridiculous and if you don't see this you're a child that needs to go back to his corner at Sup Forums

french people on int say it's not true, extremely exagerrated

Really makes you think

>has less than 8% blacks and maybe like 30% Arabs

>Do you look forward to visiting Paris in 30 years?

It's going to be Neo-Baghdad by then.

>Only the ugly Buildings still exist.

Sad.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

There's still hope.

>"french" people
FTFY

Looks pretty cool.
But I am looking forward to see your GoGo dancers in the next year as well. And do something to them ~_^

This, It's more feasible that it ends destroyed in a religious war.

this house alone looks really bad. Like a former protestant church or something.

>Former protestant church
>Looks bad
Not at all!
At first I thought It's an actual protestant church, which is very nice to have one rebuild.

Paris is a muddied third-world shithole now and I felt disgust and sadness when I visited it first time two years, and it looks like it's only going to get worse. I'll visit again when I can walk two blocks without seeing a single muslim or nigger.

>this Russian liberal homo

Nah, this is an american architecture, no wonder they didn't care about it. Look at this gypsy tower... then these very high and narro windows, then columns in the entrance... everything doesn't match together.

However
If there wuld be many houses of them, it wouldn't be that bad, maybe even I would like it. But as a stand alone house it's not good.

>buys a 60k car and mansion house
>can't even pave his driveway or manicure his lawn

lol

I am Orthodox, straight and moving to Vienna. Christianity is amazing, thank you.

At this point, agree.

detroit will likely be a very good place to live within the next five years

they're through the worst

>5 years

could you possibly know any less about Detroit?

>millions of muslims flock to Mecca each year to worship A FUCKING CUBE

realistically its going to turn to a police state ish city that is more secure and strictly controlled by authorities
that all greens are out of place in order to defend citizens and yourselves from terrorists

He's a crack head. Danes are always high and posting stupid shit.

east euros dont understand landscaping yet.

its all black money which he hasnt payed taxes on from typical gypsy activities in the west: stealing, roberry, buying selling stolen cars, theft of stuff which they sell on black market etcetc, this cash money (in euros) in Germany, France, UK, Holland, is then shuttled back to romania where it is worth 4 or 5 times more (1 romanian LEU= 4 or 5 Euros), with which they then build giant houses and buy land. No taxes have ever been paid obviously, because its black money coming from illegal activities or semi legal. Thats how they get rich. you dont get rich by paying taxes. This is why the white middle-classes arent making any progress because they pay honest taxes on their salaries, taxes which keep going up.

could you? they're demolishing all the old crack houses, plenty of snake people are moving in, they're changing the zoning code

detroit will be a beacon for the future very soon

Nope.

>people call those kitsch monstrosities good-looking
good riddance ťbh