Opera 50 web browser will offer anti-Bitcoin cryptocurrency mining feature

betanews.com/2017/12/25/opera-50-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-mining/

- Integrated ad blocker
- Integrated free VPN
- Chrome extensions can be installed
- Integrated anti bitcoin mining

How can opera be better than chrome or firefox but so obscure in terms of market share?

they don't have viral marketing everywhere

They're late by a few months, all ad blockers already have filter lists for mining scripts.

yet no browser has integrated ad blocking, let alone crypto currency blocking.

that and the free VPN to circumvent region blocked sites should be so attractive to normies

The only drawback that refrains me from using it as my main browser is that it doesn't use your GTK or Qt theme but its own. And there's no way to change it.
It comes with a dark theme option but it's all brown and doesn't match with my desktop theme.

>integrated inferior ad blocker not as good as ublock
>integrated honeypot VPN
>can't use firefox addons
>integrated anti bitcoin mining for computer illiterates too dumb to install ublock
>closed source
>not nearly as configurable as firefox

So will all others. Google makes money from ads so of course they don't block them. Both apple and Google are pretty strict in regards to country restrictions so they don't offer VPN .
But no company that makes a browser is involved in mining cryptos so they will all block it.

>bireroks
>configurable

>can't use firefox addons
That is because it isn't based on Firefox.

Is there even a non-malcious YouTube unblocker addon for firefox

By Brian Fagioli

>YouTube unblocker
No, because only a computer illiterate retard would look for a "YouTube unblocker addon". You need a VPN to access youtube videos blocked in your country and good VPNs are not browser addons.

>that and the free VPN to circumvent region blocked sites should be so attractive to normies
It would be blocked everywhere pretty quickly if Opera had any significant market share

I've been using opera since 2000 when i first touched a pc with internet. I tried many times to leave it but i can't.

>integrated

Bloat.

Sorry OP I can't hear you over the sound of Brave mining my BAT.

>Literal Chinese botnet.
>better than Firefox

Try harder.

Just use Opera12, all those scripts break and don't load.

Proprietary chrome clone that has done away with the only advantages it held as well as its fantastic rendering engine. Into the trash it goes.

Both qupzilla/falkon and otter have had integrated adblocking since forever. Brave too. Many others. Otter comes with anti-miner subscriptions by default and brave as well as far as I know. Kill yourself.

>Opera: literal Chinese botnet
>SJWfox
>Bot-Google Net-Chrome
It's not like there are any good browsers these days.

solution: install qupzilla

Still botnet.