Hey Sup Forums. Tyrone DeShawn Jamal here. Found this shit locked up and the ID is even disabled

Hey Sup Forums. Tyrone DeShawn Jamal here. Found this shit locked up and the ID is even disabled.

How do i make it work? iOS 11.2

Cheers.

Give it Carlos DeJesus Romero Martinez Lopez

how did you """"found it""""?

Walking down the street. The device is worned and has some cosmetic damage. Is not even a new phone and wasn't working correctly, i had to clean the screen contacts and home button because they weren't working. I guess i'll sell it for parts.

gettttt off my fUCKING BOARD YOU NIGGER

AND RETURN THE PHONE FROM WHOM YOU'VE STOLEN IT FROM

You have to go BACK

i also found a beaten up 5c, cant unlock it tho

give it back carlos.. also, build the fucking wall

Take it to your local apple store, explain that you found it and they will be able to return it to its owner.

fuck no, dont do this. Sell it for prats on craigslist or smash it and make a youtube video "destroying perfectly fine iphone"

fuck the faggots who buy faggot hardware, be a man carlos

Not even the fucking FBI could do it without outsourcing to some kike firm in israel, why the fuck do you niggers think you can break into these things?

>Sup Forums will believe tihs is a black guy and not a racist degenerate low iq whitu piggu

>without outsourcing to some kike firm in israel
lol, juice scare me

nigger detected

GIVE IR BACK JAMAL

give it back please

the interesting digits must be satisfied, OP

You have to go BLACK,

Genius here, theres literally no way to unlock this, unless you go to an Apple Store and show the receipt.

DEVUELVELO KEVIN JOSE

RIDALLO INDIETRO GIOVANNI

I found an iPhone at the dog park once. It was unlocked, so I called the first contact. It was the woman's daughter, so I drove my Ford over to her work with my Brittany Spaniel and Labrador Retriever. I gave her the phone and she gave me some homemade cookies.

I've never felt whiter.

Jamal, go to a shady Pajeet phone shop in Londinistan and Pajeet will replace mobo for around 100 islam coin