WE WUZ DANES N' SHIT

>WE WUZ DANES N' SHIT
are you proud of your heritage Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no but i don't really care about that shit

proud of my american heritage
ashamed of my polish ancestry

>great grandpa was 1/2 hungarian

>american heritage

Fuck that boiled cunt

>at some point in history my ancestors were poms

can never wash this feeling away

nah only proud of things I've achieved myself, i think my heritage is fascinating though

I think my mexican side is cool cause tasty food and strong family, but my czech side is cooler cause I went to prague and got a chandelier.

Hmmm...

100%. Wish to go back to the levant and die there

I'm a proud frenchman. I don't give a fuck about my heritage, I just know two of my great grandpa came from Eastern Europe.

I'm not allowed

>ashamed of my polish ancestry
I wanna punch you.

I'm half french half spanish but I consider myself to be completely chilean, don't really talk about muh heritage

very proud.
attacked by nearly everyone else (barring asia) and still here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you are all just butthurt hungarians
fucking meme nations

but im not butthurt

I think it's because the Polish side of my family is backwards as fuck and believes Poland is the last great country on earth. nothing really against the culture

>Poland is the last great country on earth
Amen

would love to be proud to be canadian, unfortunately that's not going to happen

it's cute being polish and shit. people fuck up my surname and i get to claim that my people were oppressed by dem ebul natsees

>the Polish side of my family is backwards as fuck and believes Poland is the last great country on earth
Redundant as fuck, you could have just stopped at them being Polish.

I wanna punch you.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Sure, why not?

I wanna punch you even more right now.

is polish people being super patriotic and proud of their pathetic history of being a punching bag a thing?

You're new to Sup Forums, aren't you?

No. I visited Scotland and it was terrible. I didn't not blame my ancestors for wanting to get the fuck out of there.

Half spaniard half italian. Pretty much

>barring asia
>jewish education

Scottish women>>>Amerishart women

>a fucking jew pretending to be a Dane

wew these kikes sure are tricky. first Milo, now Lauren. both of them dying their hair blonde to "blend in".

wtf i love breitbart now

my mom is British and she's taking me to the UK for 20 days in November this year to meet my British family for the first time but fuck all that heritage bullshit

I'm Canadian born and raised and I'll never fit in over there. Being able to have a British passport doesn't make me British either, I'll never fit in. Not that I'd want to live there, Canada is way better.

Sure, proud cELTO_gERMANIC heritage, ancestors have been relevant in Europe for over 2000 years

She's actually jewish?

i am 1/2 albanian and 1/2 syrien.

fucking dane white pigs are so fucking racist it's disgusting!

No, and neither is Milo. It's just your average Alex Jones follower on a paranoia trip.

fuck off

>I'll never fit in

It's an anglo country, how hard can it be?

I'm half chilean and I'm proud of my heritage on both sides.
Sweden yes etc

But her people(danes) calls lego indoor landmines!!!

That's because we've killed anyone who did.

>using the "WE WUZ AFRICANS N' SHIT" on white people
>not creating your own meme
lol

are you the gay dude that posts in /svt/?

Chilean mom or dad?

Really ?

Lol k

Use Google some time fag and ask yourself why these two people in particular became popular. Do you think its just coincidence or perhaps they are assets

you're gonna have to be more specific than that :^)

No

Mom

CHI

I don't have a British accent, I'll never be one of them. They'll always assume I'm an American.

What does the Right/traditionalism/conservative even mean now if they're lead by faggots and women?

Is she a commie?

So I'm guessing she's on the Native American side?
Swedish women of course love Southern European men but Southern European women hate Swedish men.
Same for Finns of course.

danish fucking shits

I will never call myself Indian
At most, I'll call myself Anglo-Indian

based american

check if you are really of polish ancestry. a befriended american family thought they are polish but i could help them finding out that they are of german prussian heritage.

Anglos can't resist Indian vagooba

No, she came here after shit had gone down.

I suppose she's on the darker side, but I don't know about native american.

I don't even know what my heritage is, and to be honest I don't care. I'm an American first and foremost.
>inb4 mud blood
White as can be, light hair, light eyes, pale skin.

I couldn't tell you my heritage, being a colonial mongrel it's a bit all over the place.

>libertarian
>alt-right

What did she meme by this?

ive been to both countries of my heritage (portugal and italy) and dont feel any connection to them at all

im alright with being american

I think it's our fault.

Because we allways cuddle them Poles in admiration on Sup Forums. Now they think they rank #1 in the world.
But it's ok. These kind flaws make countries only more likable. No one likes perfect societies like Singapur or Monaco.

Why is Alt-right such degenerate faggotry?

As an American/Estonian I feel no special connection to any nationality. I'm just glad I have both passports.

Absolutely.
Except for my English heritage. I'm pretty indifferent about that. Besides, its pre-american revolution english. so whatever.

I'm all about my German roots, and Czechslovak roots. Although czechs are kind of unusual ethnicity to encounter in the parts of the USA that I live, so I generally identify more with Polish, cuz they have a stronger presence and cultural identity.

>No, she came here after shit had gone down.
she was almost certainly exiled, either her or her parents, most people didn't have money for international travel at the time and the time frame and destination fit. good for you though, I love Chile but Sweden is probably one of the best places to live in the world.

Anglossphere family trees suck....
You can't combine lex territoorialis and family trees. You just can't.

How the fuck do you think the combination of American with Scottswomen makes an Englishwomen?
Heritage is a means of lex sanguinus not a means of lex territorialis.

Also a US flag in your family tree is stupid as fuck. The Americans see themselfs as a number of individual heritage related groups they call "comunities" Americans don't claim a common heritage as a nation.

So you share the Polish victim cult and you actively prepare yourself everyday for the Russian-German invasion that is about to happen tomorrow?

Actual Austrians would probably make fun of me, so not really

t. descendant of WW1 refugee

Were the helmets oversized?

Ex-Austrians are very popular over here....well it weared of a littlebit in the 1940ies.

>Czechoslovak
>its just czech
everytime

what the fuck did he run from?

Conscription

You wanna get shot at by Russians in the Carpathians?

No, My great grandmother was from Oporto. I should kill myself for having tuga blood.

I should have said that the flags represent the country of birth

I have czechoslovak ancestry but I just say it's slovak because my surname is slovak.

Lauren Southern is literally a Jew though.

>tfw Croatian heritage

Could be worse. At least I'm not a s*rb

based denmark this tiny country is the only hope for scandis

Isn't she a liberal?

Cro diaspora reporting in

>inb4 you're Roki from Sydney
Roki, zašto ne postaš u exyu?

lol

Libertarian
Proofs

well technically my heritage is moravian, but since that's sandwiched kind of in the middle i just say czech or sometimes czechoslovak. my great grandpa came to USA in like 1917 when it was still czechslovakia so whatever.

>At least I'm not a s*rb

sorb?

Her fake blonde hair looks so bad.

Scotland's a great place though. I'd wonder how far you actually went.

>moravian
the most beautiful part of czech

so let me get this straight you are 12.5% czech, last relative was a great grandpa that immigrated 100 years ago, but you 'strongly identify' with it, but you identify with polish because there is 'more of a presence' here.

this is literally why people meme americans for >muh heritage

all 4 of my grandparents are european and ive been to where they were from, met relatives, and in doing that i realize i have almost 0 connection to these countries

what? no.
i mean i crave borscht and kielbasa and pierogi regularly, and have a kind of nostalgic affinity for polka music. i also have an odd sense of humor and kind of shoddy pragmatic or nihilist outlook on existence.

geez i thought you germans were less retarded than that. but you're probably turkish or iranian or something anyway.

>i also have an odd sense of humor and kind of shoddy pragmatic or nihilist outlook on existence.

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385

which one?

This user finally speaking some truth to >muh heritage-fags
I admire your struggle, I find them annoying on the internet where all I have to do is push a "hide" button, I couldn't bear to live in a country filled with them irl

quarter czech and i have kept the last name. ethnically my grandpa was fully czech, probably spoke some of the language as a child, but his dad was an abusive alcoholic and both parents died early, so he was raised by his sisters. my grandpa also worked in poland for some time in the 60s.

50% german

I've been to both places of muh heritage, and while yeah i can appreciate you have 0 connection to your heritage, you should not forget that white people have ethnic culture too.