So now that Europeans are going extinct and replaced

Can we all agree that colonialism was a mistake?

Mistake indeed. We should allow only Indo-Europeans in Europe.

t. Gypsy

>irrelevant Slavic shithole thinking it's eruopean
When people say Europe they mean everything west of the Slavic hell lands

>Indian-Europeans
disgusting

Colonialism wasn't a mistake, as it solidified European languages (Spanish, English, French, etc.) worldwide. It spread Christianity worldwide, which is foundational to secular humanism and ethics. It enriched Europe in science and technology as well.

The problem is globalization, in which Jews and traitors auction off your country's wealth, territory, and property to the highest bidder. They form multinational corporations and evade taxes. They lobby your governments to swarm your countries with refugees and illegal immigrants, because it's cheap labor. Furthermore those people breed like rabbits because they're too dumb (or religious) to use contraception, which feeds into the capitalist growth machine.

For Europe to survive the 21st century, mercantilism is going to be required. Hopefully you fucking retards won't fight each other this time, like you spent all the way from 400 AD to 1950 AD. Fight enemies to Western culture, not yourselves.

If this was the case, it would still allow me to stay

>Finnish education

Go back to mongolia

Exactly

t. other

But i am European by every sense of the word

Indo is literally short for Indian

You are but you aren't a "European".

European is European

Gypsies are as European as Hungarians or Bulgarians.

Tru. Too peaceful to be considered European

Wait that user I replied to is an actual Gypsy? I thought he was meming

slovakia is a romanian country

I always wanted to see the chaos of Euro powers trying to maintain colonies and desperately trying not get financially fucked.

No, but there is one with Slovak flag that posts some blonde chick 24/7

WTF I hate Poland slightly less now

>Christianity
>foundational to secular humanism and ethics.

colonialism was a mistake, any positive contributions it made to the world can be done without the violence, the aggressive stealing of resources and the forced movements and destruction of peoples and environments. The result is the temporary enrichment of the colonizers but at the expense of debilitating economic and political burden not to mention the inequality for most of the world. if there is a "human civilization" end point, colonialism and its after-effects has set the progress back by hundreds of years or even if ever

>Can we all agree that colonialism was a mistake?
Colonial guilt was a bigger mistake. Mongolians and Mudslimes feel no guilt about their conquests. They feel pride.

karmas a bitch.
should stayed in europe instead of going "age of discovery"

>Hopefully you fucking retards wont fight eacht other this time
Says the warmongerer.

hi zhang -_-

>Can we all agree that colonialism was a mistake?

Nope, we, the meds will conquer northern Europe.

of course it is, generated united states of jewmerica

No. Decolonization and liberalism are the mistakes.

>spreading of christianity
>good
Jew please