So now that the dust has settle. What went wrong with Brexit?

So now that the dust has settle. What went wrong with Brexit?

I was expecting the waves of britfugees fleeing from a poor broken off country.

What happened? Did the media lie to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/is-nigel-farage-applying-for-german-citizenship-brexit-consequences-ukip-europe/
reuters.com/article/emerging-markets-moodys-idUSL1N1AY1WC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know. They've avoided a recession that's sure now. Tourism is through the roof because of a weakened pound. Unemployment down, retail up, FTSE 100 and 250 up and up and up, the highest growth in the Eurozone - except for Spain. But the BBC told me it was the end times and now they are saying that once triggered article 50 will literally cause WW3 and satan to arise from hell and the Nazis will come back and every minority will by lynched.

good post and checked.
eurocucks blown the fuck out.

They haven't left yet idiots

>Haven't even left yet and won't go anywhere for 2 years
>Why aren't the full ramifications on their decision to leave apparent yet!?

Kek, they haven't even begun to start negotiating. EU won't budge on free market no matter what so we'll see how that plays out in a few years.

I wasn't following it but I think they still in the union, thus nothing serious happened yet. Last I heard their gubment was trying to stall this shit.

>scratching her ass on the wall
Why doesn't she get a betaboy like me to get rid of her anal itch like every other qt?

(Check'd)
Great post
Yes, you were lied to

(checked)
Sublime post

They won't actually do it. Too much negative press and red tape to go through, and their politicians are too scared to make a mistake.

well haven't you heart?

politico.eu/article/is-nigel-farage-applying-for-german-citizenship-brexit-consequences-ukip-europe/

That's it, Greater Bongia

>b-but Britannia rules -- the w-waves- Britains? Slaves?

brits are so retarded lmao

>that pic
A modern day Mary Pooppins

A truly magical island

They don't have much of a choice now. The EU would never let this slide. They are out.

>is-nigel-farage-applying-for-german-citizenship

Duty never sleeps.

>Did the media lie to me?
Oh they would never, I'm sure.

Haven't they already signed a treaty that says they still have to take in their share of refugees?

It hasn't even happened yet idiot.

WEE NEDS

>britfugees
In two years they will flood Europe

>like me
she don't want a dirty nigger

stay in africa

Why are Germans so mad about Brexit?

Fantastic numbers and a fantastic post

Because if UK proves that you can survive out of the Germany's dictatorship more countrie shall join them. Holland and Denmark could be the next ones.

Because it's the 3rd time in 100 years the eternal Anglo has foiled their plans to conquer Europe

They might have to start spending money on defence, especially if Trump wins and goes through with his plan to disolve NATO

their currency took a nosedive and their positive growth prediction turned negative
they havent even started negotiations about leaving, what more do you want?

patience Pedro, the hour of the eternal anglo will come

Nothing. Everything is ok.

>delusional buttlicker

how do you deal with being in pol and always being wrong?

>pol
>not Sup Forums
Newfag get out.

>Abloo ablooo some billionare jews lost a few sheckles

fuck off

>and their positive growth prediction turned negative
What? The British economy is still growing.

This. Brits lost a major semiconductor design company.

It's only a matter of time before brits lose Gibraltar and the Malvinas.

>positive growth prediction turned negative

What? Face it, they were expecting too take a hit but are doing a 10 times better than expected. Their hour isn't approaching. The anglo wins. The anglo always wins in the end.

What have I said that was factually wrong?

>It's only a matter of time before brits lose Gibraltar

Spain wouldn't dare. That would give credence too their own separatists movements.

>Malvinas.

LOL

>anglo
>butthurt at other anglos

LOL, there would be revolution if it doesn't happen now.

What were the first two?

The Armed Forces would attempt a coup if that happened. Loads of generals and military high ups were speaking out against the EU in the run up to the election, so they wouldn't just sit by and let them ignore the vote.

Brexit opens the way for sharia law. It's what the UK has wanted for a long time.

>France bans burkini
>UK has protests against burkini ban

just about everything

>implying sissy brits are capable of revolution

Sure

So point it out.

Why would you post these ethnic Canadians in response?

Are you Indian? Why are you so mad?

We were doing it before the French made it cool

I'm all ears. If you're just gonna repeat EU talking points that haven't been valid for a while now about the pound crashing and a stop and stagnation too growth then I won't help you. The stats will. Please read them.

>merkeldrones STILL mad about brexit

how is it not a recession when the growth is cut back? bank of england having to invtervene to save face? funds shipping their money out of there? postponed to 2019, surely if i really dont want to be part of something, because its not beneficial, i will do my best to make it happen fast?
not even mentioning how the entire farage clown army just left ship

it is not a glorious british display of regained independance, its a wew we didnt collapse and lets stay down abit will see what happens

and the most funny thing is, they havent sent anybody home, they still have to suffer from their jerbs taken :(

It's entirely about recreating a sense of 'British imperialistic heritage' and that's about it

Most evident when the Brexit camp distanced themselves and didn't even have a plan for post-Brexit life

Remainers will parrot the negative effects and pro-tards like you will inevitably blame it on immigration when the British economy fails to recover by 2020

Nothing has happened yet and our currency has already lost a lot of its value. We've now abandoned our pledge to balance our budget by the end of the decade.
We're like the drunken crew on a boat who have voted to blow a hole in our hull. We haven't done it yet, but it's definitely time to jump ship while we still can.

Will Scotland leave the UK?

t. the eternal Londoner

t. Lives in an African shithole and has no idea about what is actually going on

Have you forgot their referendum? they threw freedom out of the window and pledged eternal servitude to brits.

Leftist media is hyperventilating here. According to them the UK is now an anarchic shithole ruled by poverty and hunger.

It's fun. Fuck the EU

It's not like the referendum is a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

It actually is.

Nice arguments, but a cursory glance of British Media, right and left, will confirm it
>th-the pound will recover because of EU tourism!
>at least we'll mildly reduce our immigration quotas!
>India and China want more business with us! They'll keep some British companies alive!

t. only reads the Guardian

Stop talking about things you do not understand. I would not lecture you on Sudanese politics and society.

It's touch-and-go.
A report came out yesterday that detailed how our budget deficit as an independent country would be huge, with oil prices as low as they are.
But since the English and Welsh have already chosen to commit economic sabotage on all of us, a lot of people have changed their minds since 2014 (I'm previously a No voter, now wavering).

Worse, the eternal Scotsman. :^)

Even the propaganda you like too repeat is far our of date. Baseline growth isn't cut back let alone stagnant. The world economy is actually stabilizing. They predict the UK economy will grow by 1.5 per cent this year and 1.2 per cent next year, still representing a slowdown, but nowhere near the disastrous recession the ‘Remain’ campaign predicted. The outlook for people and companies being wary of investments and large spending decisions is being mitigated by the drop in the pound and the fact that actually boosted exports. The big thing here is that foreign investment in Britain rose eight times following the Brexit vote, with 60 transactions totalling $34.5 billion struck by foreign companies for British firms since June 23, compared with 79 deals amounting to just $4.3 billion in the month leading up to the vote. They took a hit but Shit is getting balanced.

reuters.com/article/emerging-markets-moodys-idUSL1N1AY1WC

Brexit still didnt happen

Britain is still laughing stock of the world

>Worse, the eternal Scotsman. :^)
Scots"""""man"""""

There are a grand total of five actual men left in Scotland, the rest are faggots.

>There are a grand total of five actual men left in Scotland, the rest are faggots
t. Brighton and Hove

Just fooling around with the Canadian to see what happens

>he doesn't realize the increase in investment is because of a depreciated pound

No, I'm from Hull in East Yorkshire.

Kek

Hull > Scotland desu.

I've literally said nothing about Immigration, albeit I understand the sentiment honestly.

>It's entirely about recreating a sense of 'British imperialistic heritage' and that's about it

Nice invalidated subjective opinion you got there. Straight up project fear talking points.

>when the British economy fails to recover by 2020

You do know London is still more important than wall street right? Even post Brexit? You know the UK are savvy as fuck with their business acumen, they speak the language of international business and commerce and they have already proven wrong all the Economists that said they'd be in dire straits right now. They took a hit, but it was worth it entirely.

>talk about brexit
>links article about russia and china

why cant you read or think in your own language
anglsucks really are retarded

>>he doesn't realize the increase in investment is because of a depreciated pound

I fucking said that. Did you even read my post? That's actually a positive here. The pound has always been traditionally stronger than the euro. It's damaged, this is what it needs and it couldn't have come at a better time. Investment isn't going anywhere.

this desu

Religious freedom and women having the right the wear whatever they want are more important.

I don't see a point in banning a piece of clothing. Either way a mulatto France is the French future.

>Britain is still laughing stock of the world
No, that's Poland.

London is actually the fourth largest stock exchange after the NASDAQ and the only reason it was comparatively significant was the currency

Sorry. Speed reading.

>"brexit"
>uk still hasn't left the fucking union

They should had been free before the year ends, but no, gotta delay it so that the politicians will get their EU pounds.

>Ignoring the rest of my post

I sent the wrong link, you can easily look this up your self the statistics of growth and how everything is doing if you know how to navigate. It's not hard. It just isn't getting a lot of exposure because for some reason the media doesn't want people too know the UK is actually manageable at the moment and looks like it will be and definitely isn't going into a recession.

Banning the burqa is authoritarian that causes more problems than it solves, I don't like muslims but freedom of religion is something that should be upheld as long as it doesn't infringe on other things.

People talk about France banning it (completely unenforced, I've actually been to Paris), yet it's not a good thing.

The treaty process takes 2 years anyway. You can't do it in a short spurt.

In all honesty it should be banned, in the spirit of eliminating Islamic misogyny

It isn't even a strict obligation in the religion, the women wear out of familial intimidation

And the fact it's seen as a authoritarian measure highlights the incompatibility of Islam with the western ethos

>London is actually the fourth largest stock exchange after the NASDAQ and the only reason it was comparatively significant was the currency

Three actually, but this is guaranteed to be outdated. Still London and where it sits is far more important for the West in general not solely for the pound.

>upvoting this

stupid, bigoted nigel & boris

Lots of scots voted to remain in the UK in order to stay in the eu

This.
55% voted to stay in the UK
62% voted to stay in the EU

I don't see how being independent automatically exclude you from EU. Sounds like a bullshit excuse for cuckoldry.

The EU leaders told us that we'd have to start the application process all over again, which could take years to conclude.
Staying in the UK as part of the EU was, no, IS the best option for Scotland.

If they're a new state, they have to apply for the EU membership since it's the UK, not the british people, who has (had) it.

Britain could veto them and, even though they probably won't because that would be dickish, other european states less tolerant towards separatism would probably do it. Spain would probably veto Scotland.

Yes, this was the major worry. A smooth transition to independence within the EU for Scotland could trigger others (like Catalonia) to follow suit. Understandably that's not in Spain's interest.

Sounds to me that they were duped by the bureaucrats. Takes years to conclude? all it takes is some corrections. Could be done withing a year if Scot diplomat had acumen to pull it off.