Sup Forums bros, what's it like to have a QT white girlfriend...? Indian brotha here - hard to approach Canadian grills...

Sup Forums bros, what's it like to have a QT white girlfriend...? Indian brotha here - hard to approach Canadian grills. Can't imagine America/Europe being any easier. Please don't be rude/racist.

*East Indian (not Native America, etc.)

It's literally the same as having a qt Indian girlfriend.

She is not going to email you, shut the fuck up already

best feeling ever

>Indian brotha
PooInLoo Indian or Native American Indian?

I would imagine, Russian women are beauties.

I don't know... not trying to self-hate or anything, but I don't know if an Indian grill could compete with a Dutch gal (for example).

They're pretty average, actually. There're qts everywhere, and Russian qts are difficult to approach, imo.

Although, I think it doesn't matter what skin color you have as long as you have charisma and money. Some girls even like unusual nationality, so don't you focus on this, buddy.

ah i see
Germans love Native Americans.
But if you emphasize your Indian Aryan high-caste heritage I bet you'd have a change to get a German leftist gf - the irony, kek, but it's true

Sauce?

Whaaaat

When Indian girls get the genetics right, they are Grade A+++ hotness

fuck you bitch im not russian

Don't approach canadian girls. They don't want you. You should stay with your own race achmed

Yooohooo!

I can be your girlfriend 2night bby

yea he is Czech

What's your woman approaching strategy my friend?

What kind of guy are you?
What are your hobbies?

Advice can be given but only if we knew these details

Tell me this meme is true, please

Here's a proposition, is it okay with white nationalists if I take a Southern 400-pound blonde trashy whale and slowly within 5 years of marriage transform her into a trophy wife?

I'll take her out of your gene pool and incorporate her's into mine

well in theory its not ok. But realistically we cant do shit about it

>being this much of a cuck

that won't happen at all, white women just get fatter and shittier after marriage

white girls are only ever good for fucking

> What's your woman approaching strategy my friend?
He's Indian so probably someting along the lines of "hello bby u butifel"

dumb post

HM IF IT'S YOU I AM SORRY FOR DUCKING YOUR EMAILS

THE PRESSURE GOT TOO MUCH FOR ME AND EVERYTIME I SAW MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT I WOULD PANIC

NO BULLY

are you Punjabi? when i lived in London there were lots of them with white Brit gfs, can't imagine it's more difficult in Canada if you're in anyways decent with women.

did you know that there are 2 (TWO) Sudanese doctors on Sup Forums?

Date whoever you want. It is of no concern to me.

fuck you mohamad

her feet are too big.

All girls are the same desu. Not sure if you mean looks wise. If so, then she was average but better looking than me

does being Indian make it hard to have a gf?
Indians in north america are well-educated high-paid masterrace