IPhone (not so)Tight Supply

"Rumors originally suggested the iPhone X would be tough to get through the holidays, but Apple significantly ramped up supply, so it's been relatively easy to get a new iPhone X ahead of Christmas." --macrumors

>ramped up supply
Riiiiight

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-25/analysts-cut-iphone-x-shipment-forecasts-citing-lukewarm-demand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not selling as expected

The sales must have been dwindling indicating Apple's loss of touch with the userbase and their products' usabilility. The real question is who whill dethrone Apple in the smartphone market next decade.

>1000 dollars
>The Notch
>No home button
>no headphone jack
>lack of consumer confidence as class-action lawsuits mount
Sales are so unpredictable!

>The real question is who whill dethrone Apple in the smartphone market next decade.
And from the ashes it shall rise.

forgot pic

*blocks its path*
install gentoo

Meanwhile in reality, apple stock price is near all time highs since the launch of the iPhone X as they leapfrog the competition in the smartphone race with the best phone on the market by far.

I feel sorry for people who can’t take their anti apple glasses off. If they did they would make more informed purchases and buy an iPhone.

ohnonononoonoonno

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-25/analysts-cut-iphone-x-shipment-forecasts-citing-lukewarm-demand

Did you get your Christmas -50% speed upgrade patch yet user?

Does anyone have this? If so how is it

Maybe you're the one who needs to take the Apple dick out of your ass

Let me run geekbench and I’ll let you know

Nope, still 60% faster than the Note 8.

Wait. Lawsuits?
For what?

>not representative of real usage
so can you run 2 apps at the same time yet soyboy

Any remotely demanding task, I can do much faster than a Note 8 can.

Video exporting, gaming, AR apps. The A11 in the iPhone X is significantly more powerful than the snapdragon 835 and there is no denying that.

>video exporting
have to be a complete retard to do that on any smartphone

>gaming
non-issue, load times get shorter but performance is largely the same

>ar apps
all 5 of them?

still can't do multitasking, you're evading my question you fucking soyboy
you can't
and you won't be able to
because apple is cucking you
meanwhile I can run about 3 apps side by side

>snapdragon
>being an americalet
exynos variants only hon

>malus

There's no way there's that much difference in pure CPU performance, I bet it's using some sort of hardware acceleration on iPhone. Any info on that?

>have to be a complete retard to do that on any smartphone

>I-I don’t need to do that anyway

>non-issue, load times get shorter but performance is largely the same
[citation needed]

>exynos variants only hon

The difference between that and the snapdragon are minimal.

even the geekbench people say the benchmark doesn't really give much other than a bunch of useless numbers for measuring dicks

>I-I don't need to do that anyway
you're right, I don't
it's fucking retarded
haven't your bosses told you to not go full retard when shilling shit on Sup Forums

>[citation needed]
literally every single speedtest on youtube

>difference between that and the snapdragon are minimal
except the exynos variants don't get age-lag ever

>2018 - 5 days
>multitasking on an iPhone is still not allowed

Do this you fucking soyboy and then we'll talk about how great the iPhone is.

>literally every single speedtest on youtube
I haven’t seen that actually test performance of games. Only loading up the apps.

I’d love to see one that compares the iPhone X to the Note 8 in game, including FPS and graphics quality. I bet that’s one area where the iPhone X would excel.

Let's compare the Razer phone (in 120Hz mode) to the iPhone X, shall we?
I wonder what'll play games better
All those 60 percieveable frames on the iPhone X (out of 2mln FPS) or 120 frames on the Razer phone.

It's a mystery.

>Wait. Lawsuits? For what?
For Apple failing to tell customers who experienced throttling that they could fix the problem by simply replacing the battery. Instead, customers were led to believe (by omission) that they only way to get their original speeds back was to buy an entirely new phone.

Apple is going to say "we didn't do anything wrong" and the lawsuits are going to say "yes you did" and that's why everyone is heading to court, to see what the decision will be.

Go ahead and make a comparison, I would love to see it.

You won't be able to, because you don't have a screen that'd show more than 60 frames per seconds on your fruity loop toy you fucking retard.

Are you one of those idiots who'll argue that 24 fps (10 fps) is better than 144 fps?

Let’s see how many frames per second the razer can put out when you are playing a demanding game and the snapdragon 835 is put under pressure

Also, I love the deluded android logic where they think they can just compare the iPhone X to the best android phone at a a particular category.

>comparing displays
>let’s compare the iPhone X to the Note 8

>comparing processing power
>let’s switch to the one plus 5t

>comparing camera
>let’s use the pixel 2

>gaming
>ok, well let’s compare it to the razer phone

Unfortunately, this mystical android phone which takes the best of each android phone doesn’t exist. Realistically the Note 8 is the best android phone so you should probably stick to that.

You can blame the Russians for the misinformation campaign against the iPhone X, it was the Kremlin's idea to induce polarity between Android and iOS, further dividing the Americas.

it's almost if you're allowed to choose between more than 1 device at a time when picking out a smartphone to buy.

Something you'll never know, since you're shilling for apple like a motherfucker, probably still using a 6s or renting 8/X from apple on a 3 year contract.

Meanwhile I'm extremely happy with my Galaxy S8.

>Unfortunately, this mystical android phone which takes the best of each android phone doesn’t exist
Fortunately Apple gives us at least 1 or 2 phones to laugh at each year.
Implementing features Android phones had for years and calling it innovation.

Pathetic.

>it's almost if you're allowed to choose between more than 1 device at a time when picking out a smartphone to buy.

That is true, but you can’t have the mythical smartphone which takes the best of all features.

We were talking about Note 8 vs iPhone X, the topic of gaming comes up and you decide we should instead compare the iPhone X to the razed phone.

>Pathetic

Stay deluded. Remember the iPhone X has

-the most processing power of any phone
-the best display of any phone
-the second best camera of any phone
-faceID, the best facial unlock system (objectively) and arguably the best unlock system full stop

many keks were had shill-kun
locate nearest tree and kill self

>anime
>eminem ft. pink
>Sup Forums
>calls others soyboy

>he uses a smartphone to do things he enjoys instead of exporting 4k video using finalcut mobile at 60 fps
>meanwhile iOS still has no multitasking

Debunked.
Why do you bother? Independence and freedom are concepts that confuses, angers and scares the applesheep. Just give up trying to lecture soyfriends.

But he's kinda cute, trying so hard to shill for a shitty product that no one wants to buy

I would've bought it if the home/back buttons weren't shitty on screen ones.