They are mongoloids

asperger.
Mongol genes.
cold weather.

Its just a meme bro

Dammit, Dewey from MalcomITM turned out awful

>BOY EMINEM COOL

I want to adopt this boy

>Looks like Dewy from Malcolm in the Middle after his delayed-onset retardation finally kicks in

praise tengri

Finns don't look Russian

Seeing kids wearing cheap/ugly clothing always breaks my heart. Don't know why considering I was poor and did fine with it.

I don't look like that at all, to be perfectly honest

>'S'minem

I'm Smim Shady

Does he have zika?

Why do all Finns look like this?

The first gondola

I could tell that's a russian from 100km away

How do you know he's 100 km away?

note it is the lower part of a finnish boy

the op pic is the upper part

finland isn't very big, lots of the country is 100km away from russia

praise tengri

Smell obviously. Didn't you learn anything in the army

mammi

They look like asians.

so stalker was real

>Finnish scent training
>its just a bunch of Fins sitting in a circle huffing Russian underwear

yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Slim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up,
Please stand up, please stand up?

lewd

I produced a giggle.

But really, you got to know your enemy.

Tell me with your best poker face you wouldn't bang the gal on the upper right corner.

cherrypick.jpg

are you implying that finns aren't descended from mongols?

The more recent discovery of genetics has added further evidence to the ‘Mongol’ claim. Geneticist Richard Kittles found in 1998 that Finns have ‘Dual Origins’ between Germanic and Mongoloid as measured by their ‘Y Chromosome Haplotype Variation.’ Other geneticists estimated that Finns have between 10 percent and a quarter mongoloid genes, more than any other European nation. Twenty-seven percent of Finns carry the eastern ‘Tat C’ marker compared to only seven percent in Norway.

;___; poor kiddo

That's pretty outdated man. Anyway with all the gook getting going on in Australia you'll all be 50% Asian in no time.

Post a picture of a finn without an enormous forehead

You can't

>enormous forehead

do you forget that brits rule at this chapter?

Excuse me gypsy

I cheated btw her mother is a Finland-Swede. There are no Finns without huge foreheads.

>Germanic Y chromosomes
When will this meme end?

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 80% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 and L300 subclades, while the rest (5%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. These are typically found on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present. This is another confirmation that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic, pre-Bronze Age, and consequently of Mesolithic origin.

genes also we drink milk

I'd instantly waifu bottom left, top left, top right and (young) middle bottom

Lol, don't even try to say he is Russian, he has obvious baltic features

australians sure like reddit

Something is in the water.