What will happen to the niggers of gender after we get sexbots and artificial wombs?

What will happen to the niggers of gender after we get sexbots and artificial wombs?

how is even an artificial womb supposed to work?
You'd still need to extract egg cells from a female organism in order to cum all over them to faciliate impregnation.

It sounds more like some horrific "convenience" tool for women so they don't have to actually spend 9 months of their lives with huge bellies and then go through labour. I can only dread at the thought of the perverted/nonexistent mother-child mental bond such device would allow.

>bond
Whoa... you're going too far. There are no bonds. Mothers just use their children as social capital while calling non-parents selfish.

new world order of kawaii dickgirls that reproduce through binary fission

We just need to unravel the workings of DNA then we can synthesize what biology we want. Create artificial eggs, artificial DNA, etc. All programmed to create exactly what we wish to exist.

Besides, what's the point of a sexbot if you can't knock it up? Non-reproductive sex is sinful, after all.

So you're going to spend money and resources to develop a technology that would allow to manipulate genetic material to achieve perfect human only to leave half of it up to sheer luck?
Let's be honest men that would be in need of an artificial womb with artificial egg cells will have an absolutely trash-tier genetic make up.

>sinful
LMAO kys bibletard

Keep tipping, r*dditor.

All sex is evil m8e

I just want a female android with artificial sex support, not specifically a sexbot.

copy
eggcells or ovum is just a type of cell. Just kidnap and extract then congrats!! J.k there are many eggs donated we can just make copy of them

>I can only dread at the thought of the perverted/nonexistent mother-child mental bond such device would allow.

Sounds like a feminist wet dream.

But sadly this kill my incest wet dream.
Tfw you can never dicking you cute little sister or daughter.
I think we can make android the same as women as realistic as possible but it will be nbr anyways and kind of turn me off.

m*n will die out, after women will be liberated from the oppressive reproduction necessity

XY is more diverse than XX
XX oppressed XY for years before XY actually become ruler.

XX is safer. less genetical errors etc.

eggs and sperm can be synthesized from other adult.

Just need one girl bred from them to feed the rest

>depressed autistic virgin
>2 and a half years until wizardry
Who the fuck are all these women trying to take my sexbots away? Are they so afraid of losing control over men that they deny me of all natural urges?

Not really. XX is more diverse but more importantly (to the demise of men) has more redudancy. XY is flawed in that a faulty X of the mother doesn't affect her at all but when combined with a healthy Y from a healthy father ends up in a genetically deficient son

>niggers of gender
What went wrong with you, user? Who hurt you?