What drove Western explorers to go out into the vast Pacific Ocean...

What drove Western explorers to go out into the vast Pacific Ocean, find a bunch of small islands and fuck all the exotic native bitches they could find?

Think about that for a second.

Everyone else was fine where they were, but only Europeans could think to go out into the middle of an ocean to plant their flags and fuck girls who don't look like your own women left and right.

What do you call this motivation?

HIGH ENERGY

>and fuck girls who don't look like your own women
I think you already found the answer.

Don't cry. They like Western dick. We did a favour to them.

I guess white women were already shit 500 years ago

>What drove Western explorers to go out

Well, you tell me.

What about Mongols?

Considering those islands in the middle of nowhere were populated, I'll say westeners were not the only ones with explorer spirit. They just were objectively superior in tech and could explore more.

Probably the same thing that drove Somali explorers to go out into Scandianavia and fuck native men.

It was down to the spice trade being insanely profitable and the desire for ever bigger empires.

What's wrong? I wanna fuck her muscular, teutonic pussy.

In the case of Spain: gold and spices.

Europe was full of people and low on options to have a better life. The only way was going away and get some hot bitches alongside some land

and hot sudaca chicks

Why didn't we bang Filippino chicks, though?

>now I feel guilt

They were the original anons
Sperglords and kissless virgins who could only have a chance with subhumans.

This might be somewhat true. In an age where being an autist meant social ostracism/being driven to a life of crime or being put in a convent, someone who has no other options would happily take the chance to go on such a perilous voyage rather than stay behind and be shanked by some street thug in a dingy alley in Spain.

Too far. We're lazy, remember?

Am glad my country is shit and did nothing this much barbarian

Your country is barely 150 years old. You just didn't where there.

pacific pussy

>germans think they had anything to do with the new world

Shitty weather.

>We

You mean Finns?

Breivik did nothing wrong.

the spanish were the main discoverers so i doubt it

competition mostly

They along with the Irish emigrated en masse, that counts for something