It's too difficult ;_;

>THIS IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED

>tfw after adulthood games are no longer entertaining
>tfw mindlessly play PES/FIFA/Project Cars while mulling over my life problems

I didnt like it.

Grow up you literal fucking manchildren

>tfw can't enjoy games unless listening to music because I get bored
>tfw can't enjoy New games so I'll beat a game for about 5 times

>I am an "adult" male and unironically play and enjoy video games past the age of 18

Do you have ADHD and 'commitment issues'? I constantly consider myself beholden to the public opinion so I always take the 'safest route' when playing games.

Could also be autism and it's 'rigidity' that prevents me from having new experiences. Wish you well user

What are we supposed to do to take our minds off our problems? Watch movies? Read constipated tracts of boring literature?

>Watch movies? Read constipated tracts of boring literature?

Yes, also maybe get a fucking job or exercise

You know, something productive or edifying that isn't just a cheap outlet for escapism

It's pretty god tier, agreed.
On my third playthrough currently.

Also this.

>playing edgy games
proceeds to *tip trilby*

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED

>10/10 Edge

>movies are ok
>games not
there's something wrong with your logic or you just really struggle to bait others

Finland

Kojima has 53 yo, millionaire, has a wife and children and he plays video games.

What do ?

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I AM PLAYING FOREVER AND EVER.

>THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED

>tfw had a big problem with video games, they literally swallowed all of my life time
>use video games to escape from a reality made of poverty and shit labor job
>first time ever use team speak or something like that
>make friends with online people
>eventually start eroding time for other stuff, eat 5 minutes, spend rest of time before going to work playing
>my life is basically work play video games sleep
>start sleep less to play more
>one of the online guys tells me he quit his job so he could play more
>reality shell shock
>wtf are these people doing? Wtf am I doing?
>quit ALL video games. Install that hell spawn of Linux to prevent myself to playing ever again
>go through unbelievable sufferings
>fast forward 7 years later
>at nephew home
>hey let's play this dank game galled Titanfall
>I am totally unable to play that shit
>it's boring as fuck and unrealistic

watch out, brothers. Video games are what made you user, or what keeps you being an user.

After all, life is sort of a big video game with the best graphics ever. Only hard or very hard mode except if you're born rich, it's full of monthly quests such as survive the month without going in negative balance, timed quests such as pay bills in time, many foes that you must outsmart unless you live in South America or Africa where you either outrun their machetes or outgun the lions, few friends, romance possibilities, possibility of adventures

excuse me Wojciech but i post here by many here and i'm pretty sure that OP is a fag

NEVER EVER