/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

Boxing Day Edition

>Rules:
whatcucks & r.eddit weeaboos oppatiamie freaks >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>/PTG tracker manifesto (updated 23/12/17)
pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (unembed)

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9 (unembed)

WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use boards.Sup Forums.org/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Last thread:

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

>Apollo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw not on HDB

>tfw on HDB but it's bloated af and has a shit bonus point system and is more autist than PTP and find myself missing comfy AHD
>only has internal releases, even if theyre vietchong and EAac

>tfw not on
>HDB, PTP, BTN, AHD, BiB, EMP

>News:
kuchikirukia banned from AB, be sure to laugh at him.

Shit What.CD is gone.

What happened to that science documentary tracker with the slot machine? Did they change domains again? All of the torrents in rtorrent from there say error

That site was comfy. I wouldn't mind going on there and spinning the slots. Can someone give me the new url?

Oh shit TEH is gone too :(

Learnbits

What happened to tehcurry? It was dead last time I checked

Nah yo that's a different tracker or forum as it has no content but a shoutbox. I'm talking about sciencehd.info or whatever

Just letting you guys know that scamming a trader isn't called trading ;)

I was approached some time ago on irc by a stupid user who was attempting to make a trade. He was offering a tracker from the holy trinity for Sinderella (which I claimed I had but obviously didn't lol) I though the whole time that he wasn't serious and I was just trolling him and going with it... anyway after he sent me the invite, I thanked him and said "Sorry but I'm not a trader" and left. I soon reported everything to staff, they thanked me and banned him.

wait really???

Did you get the invite?

Yep I got to keep my account :D

How was your christmas /pee tee gee/? The cable banned Rukia. So now we can all watch our /c*mplex &nime/ in peace.

That's pretty risky imo. You could've gotten banned on the tracker where he invited you for accepting random invitations.

You got lucky... but I would personally not risk it.

Is he banned from any tracker other than AB?

>trying to cross-seed something
>some faggot renamed the every file in the folder and it cannot be cross-seeded
Why do you do this? Is there a way around this shit so I don't need 2 different files for each torrent?

utorrent allows you to select each file individually and recheck

That tracker scienehd made me do that it was such a pain

But you didn't get the invite to the cabal?

i am look for the best Turkish tracker tha have every movie and Tv series can anybody help?

Liveleak has all the ISIS videos you could ever want.

I did get the invite and signed up for it.

I don't think that's again't the rules (as long as it's not considered a trade or public giveaway).

The rules don't actually matter, the mood of the staff in charge does.

turktorrent but it's a really shit tracker senpai also KG has a pretty good Turkish cinema collection

Every tracker would handle that differently. You got lucky.

I'm bored of trackers. Now I feel empty inside. It was my only hobby and now it's just stale.

Should I go back to playing video games?

Sure. But first invite me to the cabal please. I am an excellent user!

I'm telling you, pooloo will soon change it's name to pink!!! If you're not smart enough to believe it just look at the login page.

There are trackers for videogames. Trackers are for letting you get any media the world has to offer for hotpocket money. They are just an accessory not a way of life.

people on music trackers, can you check the uploads for "Babes in Toyland" and "Katastrophy Wife"? ever since what.cd shut down I've just been using rutracker but I'll try to join a private one if they have the full discography

>Katastrophy Wife
one album
>Babes in Toyland
everything

what tracker? can you screenshot the babes in toyland page? I imagine it's probably just their main releases, they have a lot of albums not mentioned on their wiki page

Why don't you just interview and find out for yourself you neon sack of shit

fuck off

I'm not going to interview for some flavor of the month tracker with no content that will shut down in 3 months. I'll just pay someone to download what I want if it has the albums.

Just join RED. You can always request stuff that is missing. As long as you put a decent bounty on it chances are that you won't have to wait long for someone to get it.

fuck turks

Is there a tracker for applications and programs? Not BS but for windows? I know RED has some but is there one for that?

YES ahahaha

no. such content is spread out over general trackers and RED.

You don't need hdb because all their releases get leaked to PTP and BTN. Exclusives too.

Damn. That would be a good tracker if it existed. I know the Sup Forums ftp has a bunch but it is slow as balls.

To get into HDB, BTN, PTP it kinda has to be a way of life.

Is it really called leaking in the piracy world? "Cross-seeding" is more accurate...

>set up shitty rss filter for show don't even wanna watch
>have 3 versions of last season
>seed for over a year can't delete
I got a terabyte of dupe shit I'll never watch thats seeding on BTN my autism won't let me delete

Who else?

>I'm not going to interview for some flavor of the month tracker with no content that will shut down in 3 months.
RED isn't some "flavor of the month" tracker. It's the new WCD. Not the same content that WCD had before, but for 1 year is doing very well.
> I'll just pay someone to download what I want if it has the albums.
> Paying for pirated content.

Upload the F2 races by LiGHTSPEED to BTN please. It's 228GB

Wasn't apollo the new whatcd? Until one reaches the level of whatcd, who knows what will be next

>paying for pirated content
It's rare content, I'd pay for it legally if I could find it. That's why I'm looking on trackers and still willing to pay

>Wasn't apollo the new whatcd?
It's severely mishandled. Brace for memes.

t. insane REDdit spammer

what is that in the OP?

>implying red needs shills

no fuck off. no one wants to watch your shitty car racing footage. i dont care if you spent the whole summer home alone capping them, just kys

Blade Runner 1080p on PTP

>gets BTFO
>throws all his toys out of the pram

>the pram
3rd worlder detected

Why not just watch them in the cinemas? That's the only benefit of capeshit.

welcome to the day before yesterday

>can't respond
>resorts to lowest common denominator abuse

>>>gets BTFO
>>throws all his toys out of the pram
what is a stroller, baby carriage etc. not pram you fucking kiwi

you tell me, you're obviously sitting in one

rude

Bladerunner is capeshit? Honest question, haven't watched it yet.

If it aired in cinemas it's as capeshit as it gets.

I did not see that coming

/no bully/

I was in jail for 3 years. I got out last week. This is my first time checking ptg. Can someone catch me up on private tracker news?

Read the OP ass

News:
- What.CD is dead, Apollo.rip is the de facto replacement. Waffles and REDacted are b-tier but still decent.
- TehConnection is dead, but nothing has taken its place except second-rate trackers like PrivateHD, Blutopia, PTP, and HD-Space.
- TheOccult opened registration for 24 hours.
- TVTorrents died, so BTN is now the #1 TV tracker

post your RED rank: 87

>I was in jail for 3 years.
Did they catch you downloading anime?

News (pt 2):
- ScienceHD closed because the admin knocked a Catholic girl up
- HDB is decrepit, no longer master race. Internals have been getting worse and shit that's hurled at ptp is often better than the controlled shit that gets produced by HDB gooks
- BTN has no devs but continues to carry along
- Anime mice returned to ptg
- all the image hosts died and their screenshots and comparisons along with them, leaving ptp a curry bucket for all the releases since you were incarcerated

What the hell is second rate about Popcorn?

>user says ptpimage is easy to sign up for
>requires email verification
Yeah fuck that shit. Not worth it. Why lie user? Why?

>Apooloo has red login page

are they commies now?

oh shit guys how long until the recruiters for RED respond? it's been hours already

Hungdaita should get banned on HDB, can't believe Nick still lets him encode for DON.

It's been almost a week for me.

Path to theoccult?

NEVER
hahahahahahaha

>Anime mice returned to ptg
What's this?

>mfw kuchikirukia got banned

You have no face?

it's a christmas miracle!

vermin

I don't see any anime vermin here user.

Who the fuck is that guy, and why is everyone glad he got banned? Is he one of the famous tracker autists?

She's pretty shitty. That's why she releases a lot not on HDB

taking other peoples encodes, transcoding the audio, and claiming them as his own.

qBittorrent briefly shows list of peers and then removes them all. Can downloaded with no problems, can't seed at all. Any help?

RED recruiter here, sorry guys we are full.
t. RED recruiter

NOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw I still have hundreds of albums from What.cd that I still haven't listened to
I'm trying, but it's a goddamn pain in the ass.

it's the only way to keep out the pajeets once pooloo closes due to lack of donations

TG > TV > TO

I get through the stuff I'm not really interested in when driving.

Is it worth inviting people that I know personally and trust or am I putting my accounts at risk and getting cabal banned?

No. People you know in real life are probably morons, and people on the internet will most likely fuck you over. Point is, don't invite anyone if you value or account. Only do it if you you've got a good enough user class that an invitee making mistakes won't hurt you.