All men at the top of Apple are either grey-haired or bald

Why is that?
apple.com/leadership/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well they aren't Indian and stanky.

I think that's what happens when you get older, OP.

I'm pretty sure there is some correlation between baldness/grey-hairness and age

Satanic rituals are very taxing

Lack of innovation

Steve was a scary guy.

*all men at the top of leadership worldwide

no black or arab people either wtf

I feel like this is something reddit and the left should be outraged about

i wonder what Googles and Microsofts leadership picture wall looks like. I know that both of their CEO are indian atleast

They fired their black VP of diversity
and replaced her with a white woman
because the black woman said
white men are diverse too

I'm not even making this shit up

Keeping up with the color scheme of their devices.
Crazy strict dresscode at apple dude.

Is there sauce for this user? I need
to see this.

I just imagine the gray hair part is simply because of the time it takes to get to the top
of the table at a company of their size. Surely
new hires don't get those spots within a
few years.

All part of the lemon party.

>old company ran by old people, film at eleven

This SJW shit is reaching insane levels

>Is there sauce for this user? I need

nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/

>“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.

“Diversity is the human experience,” she said, according to Quartz. “I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of color, or the women, or the LGBT.”

>this group of three people all have one of two characteristics
You really dug deep OP. Probably a conspiracy

>when the 'diversity' chief gets fire for not having extreme enough views

Maybe I'm too old, but how is diversity chief even a position?

OMGGGGG
So true, they're Iderpminatti xddd lol

Apple on death watch as entire leadership due to die peacefully as billionaires due to old age in 2018.

> mfw now I understand why no innovation

>Vice President of People
So... Head of HR?

>All white
>69% male
Are they, dare I say it, /our company/?

inb4 "(You) "

>Maybe I'm too old, but how is diversity chief even a position?

It's a bullshit job that only exists so that the higher-ups can say their company has one.

They don't actually do anything. All they do is turn up to work and send their bosses proposals that'll go completely ignored, because, as I said, they are not actually there because the bosses want their input. They are there just so that the bosses can have something to point to whenever a reporter asks them why they don't employ enough women and brown people in higher positions and say "we're working to change that - we have a diversity officer!"

If your 'diversity chief' is walking around saying things that could be seen to suggest that the company is *not* working to employ more women and brown people in higher positions, then your diversity chief is undermining the entire fucking reason you hired them.

Denise Young Smith was stupid enough to think her job was actually a real job that Apple needed someone to do, and not just a deal where her mere presence and job title checked a box in the list of things big companies need for good PR right now.

She didn't realise that she was actually hired to do nothing whatsoever other than stand there and be a black woman.

I guess they've replaced her with a white woman because they figure she'll be smart enough to do a better job standing there and being a woman, even if she isn't black.

this. It's just a way around gubkint regulations

They're carriers of the Steve Jobs virus.

It's their gimmick

Companies are sued all the time. If a company takes no steps to make the business 'inclusive' or 'diverse', ie hire a gender studies student as a diversity officer, when they are sued by an insane feminist for gender discrimination the Democrat elected marxist judge will ask the company why they didn't take steps to prevent discrimination.

If you don't believe me, performance reviews were not a thing until Lilly Ledbetter sued her old company for never getting a raise despite her never asking one while her male co-workers did. Now large companies are basically obligated to give your merit base increase if you pass a review process to avoid litigation.

they are also white and male.. I'm curious why sjws/feminists dont attack them?

Takes a while to get to the top.

As a poltard, I'm gonna buy apple products now. At least they dont put pajeets/niggers on top

/ourcompany/

investors whine a lot

It would be interesting to see the gender and race percentages in Google, Microsoft and Facebook.
I'd bet >80 % of the Linux Kernel developers are white males though.

I met Luca Maestri, he studied in my university

They sucked off Steve Jobs until he was drained of all energy and creativity, then he died but his DNA lives on as Jobs's sperm lodged into the brains of the underlings, effectively cloning himself. So the cycle continues and they are draining cook of his vitality until he withers away.

>All men at the top of Apple are either grey-haired or bald. Why is that?

OP is asking how ageing works??? Jesus Christ.

He’s implicitly asking why there aren’t young black women in top level positions at Apple.