Is There anyone that knows of a program that i can use to extrack pictures from a samsung Phone without the other...

Is There anyone that knows of a program that i can use to extrack pictures from a samsung Phone without the other person not knowing it?

Just think about what kind of shit system lets you reset your password without logging in (thus having already entered your correct password.

It is almost as if the image is fake, right? It even has a professional liar portrayed in it to give you a clue as to its authenticity.

Every website ever? The "forgot my password" button?

>without the other person not knowing it?
This retardation is exactly what I expect from Sup Forums

Every system lets you do stuff like that retard, that's why the super user exists in the first place, and also why computers are tools that require human administrators. It's not meant to be a thing that's able to lock you out forever.

> extrack

Name a single OS that doesn't let you do that.

>(thus having already entered your correct password

The reset is performed by another account you fucking retard.

hey mods they're asking a question better delete their thread you dumb gay cuck faggots

>being this ass blasted

>click reset password
>email sent
>click link in email
>you are told to type in new password

Tell me the step where you logged in with your current password.

>Is There anyone that knows of a program that i can use to extrack pictures from a samsung Phone without the other person not knowing it?

Yeah just go ahead and send them to yourself from the gmail account they already have signed in, then they won't not know about it.

>extrack
kys

>extrack
Kek

>doing it for free

Read the damn txt you reatrded Sup Forums fags... Go and be a gif on rekt pls...

It it's encrypted and you don't have the pass..
No. If it's not encrypted just plug it into the computer.

>extrack

You're axing the wrong place, Bix Nood.

this thread is shit

>your new password is too similar to your old one
FUUUUUUUUUUUU—