What VPN does Sup Forums recommend?

What VPN does Sup Forums recommend?

I was thinking of using NordVPN because they have a $2.75 per month for 3 years deal right now (so $99). Figured I would ask here first since I've heard some VPN services aren't trustworthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebates.com/nordvpn.com
protonmail.com/blog/transparency-report/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I took an interest in this thread and will bump it regularly unitl a proper answer is posted to benefit all of us here.

>Same thread, again

I think you can send them an email and get 3 test days so you can see for yourself. I'm using AirVPN and it's pretty good. Not so expensive and it runs everywhere with a open source client. Check it out.

It's actually $80 for 3 years if you use this:

ebates.com/nordvpn.com

OP works for NordVPN. Same thread. Same filename. Same shill.
Sage
Hide

Cool thanks for the tip

Shut the fuck up. It's literally the first clear and relevant image that comes up when you search VPN. The reason I'm even asking about it here is because I've read some questionable things about NordVPN's logging policy.

NordVPN is cheap because it sucks.

Can I trust Windscribe?

How do I get in on making that shill money? I could do with a side hustle, and I have plenty of shitposting experience. Pic related is my resume.

ProtonVPN.

I like Mullvad.

Plug for Mullvad, simple and reliable
You know threads disappear, right?

are either of your parents of east indian decent?
what country do you live in?

>You know threads disappear, right?
only marketers ask about
"what is good vpn" on channel 4.

Better than most threads, so I don't mind it.

NordVPN sucks, do they have proof they are trustworthy?

PIA has FBI court records that proves they can be trusted.

Stop wasting your money on something that can possibly give your name away in case it is put to the test.

Yeah +1 mullvad is good, the client has a good feature to delete the default route so traffic is blocked if the VPN connection dies

I like that you just have an id number and I pay them semi-annually via cash in the post

The speed isn't the best though

>ProtonVPN
Isn't that shit free?

Also from memory protonmail has helped the authorities before without challenging their orders in court, obviously some things they cannot handle over but I think they have previously intercepted messages

I dont buy "jurisdiction=privacy".

Maybe you should research random assertions before spouting them.

protonmail.com/blog/transparency-report/

In April 2017, we received a request from the Swiss Federal Police about an information request coming from a former Soviet republic (not Russia) regarding a case with an immediate threat of bodily harm to innocent civilians. Proton Technologies AG decided to comply immediately with the data request, to the extent that it is possible, given our cryptography, with the understanding that a valid Swiss court order will be immediately delivered to our office as soon as possible.

I.e. they provided info without a warrant

They provided garbled nonsense.

That's right, it's the advantage of their setup.

They are certainly the best email provider out there. It's like signal, I guess. Nothing except IP Addresses and time to give away.

I like paying for a VPN though, it gives them something to lose, and a reason to care about protecting their customers.

ProtonVPN has paid option.

Private internet access?

exigent circumstances and encrypted content, fuckwit.

To a government, all circumstances are exigent. They view it as an affront that they have to bother with all this warrant crap, and that they can't see everything all the time. No company that's trying to provide privacy protection should ever voluntarily give information to any government or law-enforcement agency. They should do so grudgingly, only when compelled to, and should have set up their operations so that their reply to the demand is "we don't have any of the information you requested".