What does Sup Forums think about pic related?

what does Sup Forums think about pic related?

i think he knows what hes talking about when it comes to repairing tech/electronics but god damn he whines like a fucking bitch in most of his videos, such as how retard youtubers get all the views and he never gets any views or that he cant ever find anyone skilled like he is to replace him in his business.

hes also extremely arrogant which is sometimes forgiveable if the guy is actually smart (and he is) but his level of arrogance is just way too much. he thinks he knows practically everything about anything. i could accept if he were arrogant about his trade/skills but he pretty much sees himself as god.

he could be a good business partner but he'd probably be shit for a friend/acquaintance. sometimes hes funny and sometimes his whining is justified but it gets old pretty quickly especially with how he does it with a smirk on his face as if he were amused with what he was talking about when hes clearly flustered and butthurt about it (aka his rants about applel where he talks with that shit eating grin about how applel sucks and tries to pass it off as mindless rambling when he probably never thinks about anything else except how shitty applel is).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vtcXBYSSElQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ltFWyxuRNrM
youtube.com/watch?v=mOe59fIJIaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you ignore his shitty personality (which is most likely mental illness) you learn a lot. I will always remember his teardowns of macbooks which helped me fix a few of my own. Hes good.

To be fair you just whined like a fucking bitch in your entire post.

Once you cross into elaborating upon your opinions on the internet without any prompting, it's all downhill from there. And that's pretty much how YouTube works.

He doesn't know a lot about electronics but he knows how schematics and soldering work

Nice blog !!! Upvoted and gilded !!!

i dont disagree and i actually really like his style of video (longer lengths, some rambling, lots of hidden treats like random tidbits of helpful info/tips) but it gets hard to watch when he goes on some rant about something stupid and trivial. half his videos are conspiracy red pill videos about apple and planned obsolescence (which i don't doubt) but god damn he needs to play a different tune every now and then cause listening to the same old shit gets really old. it's hard to avoid too because almost every video has a bit of him just going into some rant about some shitty aspect of life.

he's kind of like terry. he talks real shit but when terry pulls his pants down and starts jerking off, that's when i stop watching.

I thought i'd try to get some conversation going rather than just posting a shitty thread asking "what does Sup Forums think about this guy" and getting 4 responses and dying in the archive

where is his actual shop? is it on 2nd ave? im pretty sure i walked past it when i was in nyc

>shitty personality
Is that what they call being genuine nowdays?

no idea ive never been to nyc

hehe ppl are such softies hehe hes just a genuine guy hehe lrn2play n00b hehe

Elaborating upon your already-stated opinions isn't a conversation, it's a blog post.

If Louis posted "shitty videos" (relative to YouTube standards), he'd only get 4 views and be lost in the noise. It would also resolve all of the issues you have with him. Does that mean he shouldn't make videos like that? Or does it mean you shouldn't make threads like this?

>hehe ppl are such softies hehe hes just a genuine guy hehe lrn2play n00b hehe

Oh no someone has a strong opinion about some political and social issues he must be nuts!

About a year ago someone at work asked if I could replace the screen on their macbook. I said no (because I didn't feel like dealing with it and he offered me like $40 to do it). I gave co-worker the contact info for his shop. I guess they got into a dispute over the pricr and Rossman told him to get fucked.
Warmed my heart, since I couldn't say that to him.

>genuis
>pajeet solder work

Stop making threads about yourself you idiot fuck. You're not doing anything amazing, you are running diagnostics on motherboards and replacing faulty components.

louis? is that you?

i actually enjoy his long rants senpai i could see how it would get annoying but he clearly doesn't do much other than the mac book and business stuff so like what else is ho gonna talk about? his videos are extremely comfy to watch and his advice videos seem like they offer good advice sorta placed him as my father role kek. He probably just has high functioning autism, but seems like a great guy

As a high functioning autist I agree

What's wrong with his personality? He seems like a swell no bs kind of guy. Even when he discusses social issues or problems with NYC.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtcXBYSSElQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ltFWyxuRNrM
youtube.com/watch?v=mOe59fIJIaY

He talks shit about liberals and sjw

I feel bad for him

He doesn't get any views because his videos are unedited 5 hour long rants. Maybe learn a thing or two from Ben Heck vids?

This. He's just a repairman, stop trying to pretend this guy has the level of knowledge of an engineer.

In every video where he appears with another person, especially another person that isn't his employee, he seems very shy. His "arrogance" is a camera personality, he's really a reserved, silently-judges-you kind of person, I think.

He is a liberal and sjw...
Typical lib bitching about a private company that wont bend over backwards and give him service manuals, tools, parts, and support for free and have them pay shipping too.

You fucking idiots, he's a radical centrist

his channel is 40% tech 60% opinions/vlog
i like channels with a singular focus that dont allow politics/social stuff to intrude on the real content.

The fact that you say pajeet is actually really interesting to me, because those words don't look even remotely similar unless your ability to read words in English is severely stunted. You know who have stunted English?

arrogant, but smart enough to learn from.

He's pretty much a libertarian.

go away Louis
I know youre here for the ego boost

He can use the iron solder and read repair manuals on the internet, waw.

Its on 1st ave and 12th. I live 2 blocks from the place and i never noticed it

I respect him but I unsubbed because I couldn't fucking spend ages watching lengthy boring ass streams where he almost doesn't put much of a rant at all because I get it, he has to work.

I like his political views, a bit basic but I think people tend to misunderstand him a lot precisely because he's a little bit too basic and puts too much focus in his own environment.

He's a libertarian, not a liberal. I don't like libertarianism much but fuck if there's a difference.

*fuck if there's no difference

>et all the views and he never gets any views or that he cant ever find anyone skilled like he is to replace him in his business.
That's outright not true. He said he hates getting huge numbers of views because they do not reflect the numbers of people actually subscribed to his channel (aka these actually caring about the content he puts out) and it brings a lot of children into the comments section which everyone has to filter through to get to the "worthy inputs"

>Cant spell genius
>Calls others Pajeets
>Calls others idiots
>>>r/autisticandproud/

>libertarian
>New Yorker
Pick one retards.