/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user likes his Tin Audio T2's • user got some ART SOCKS • user gets jew'd by Best Buy • user finds his next birthday present • user's drone fucking dies • user has a lovely day at the post office • user's jimmies are rustled when he discovers his Christmas present is bad chinkshit • user gets a USB cable and a new buttplug >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Microcontroller-learning-kit-starter-and-proficient-24-interactive-lessons-for-arduino/2044891395.html
aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Diy-Kit-For-Arduino-Uno-Basic-Learning-Suite-With-PDF-LCD1602-Servo-Stepper-Motor/32781534662.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/MINI-T12-LED-soldering-station-electronic-welding-iron-2017-New-design-DC-Version-Portable-T12-Digital/2954088_32843974498.html
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_663674.html
s.aliexpress.com/Bjmiq2Iv
aliexpress.com/store/product/WORKPRO-3PC-Camping-Tool-Set-Multi-Pliers-Knifves-Saw-Bottle-Opener-Scissor-Screwdriver-Survival-Tool-Kits/1936258_32803740912.ht[spoiler]m[/spoiler]l
medium.com/@slinafirinne/yeelight-the-bluetooth-led-bedside-lamp-from-xiaomi-that-spies-on-you-part-one-a651207c70bd
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_699680.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Parents got me this LED sign. The numbers fit like shit and I wish there were more of each number included but not bad

u mean led panel with some paper words placed in front of it? led sign implies the led's create the sign, this is just a normal sign with a backlit panel

The words are plastic so they display properly

>backlit
with LEDs

So thinking of buying a /csg/ arduino starterkit, are these ones good for a learninlg experience or waste of money? The genuine arduino starter kit is like 100 yuropdollars so I'd rather not get that.
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Microcontroller-learning-kit-starter-and-proficient-24-interactive-lessons-for-arduino/2044891395.html
aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Diy-Kit-For-Arduino-Uno-Basic-Learning-Suite-With-PDF-LCD1602-Servo-Stepper-Motor/32781534662.html
And as I may need to solder some stuff, I was thinking of this iron
aliexpress.com/store/product/MINI-T12-LED-soldering-station-electronic-welding-iron-2017-New-design-DC-Version-Portable-T12-Digital/2954088_32843974498.html
It's cheap but not bottom of the barrel cheap.

where the fuck is my tea
and my teapot also

>aliexpress.com/store/product/MINI-T12-LED-soldering-station-electronic-welding-iron-2017-New-design-DC-Version-Portable-T12-Digital/2954088_32843974498.html

a soldering station for that cheap is risky. i have a $25 soldering iron but it's simply an iron with a dial on it for temperature setting. a full on station could be a risky bet.

i would say the $33 kit is a better deal but the $40 kit would probably be more convenient and better for learning. you have a lot more variety in the $40 pack and while it certainly is not a good deal, you'd have to spend more money to buy larger orders of each individual component (so you'd have multiple pieces of each IC or other component rather than 1). so for learning purposes, the $40 kit is probably a better buy.

don't break any of those pieces though otherwise you're losing a lot of the value. once you have an idea on what you want to do, what possibilities there are, just start buying pieces in bulk. timers, transistors, certain components, etc. can be bought in bulk for cheap.

honestly, if you want to spend the time since youre gonna buy aliexpress, you could probably find all those components in bulk for probably roughly the same price but you now get x10 of each piece. $30-40 for one of those kits is what id pay on ebay through a US shipper, not aliexpress. the plus side is if you fuck one up (aka sending 5v to something that takes 3.3v or something else) your whole project isnt ruined/stalled for a month while you wait for new parts.

Its arriving, and i didn't get taxed. NICE.

Is something stopping you from printing pictures of your waifu and putting them inside?

are there any chink joysticks with magnetic sensors I could buy?
alternatively sensors snd controllers themselves I could retrofit my old stick with

uma delicia

>in 40 days
Is this end of year syndrome or just normal for economic shipping?

Normal for economy shipping now. Got a package from Japan that's been stuck on that status for over a month now.

Its my first chink purchase so i don't know how long will it take, but from what I've seen other huehue anons posting its the standard message.

Most of these soldering irons are based on same controller, and should work OK.

I have Bakon 950D which is different, but there are schematics on the internet and you can fix it if needed. Don't spent more than 20-25$

whats that website where you can allot a certain amount of money and keywords and it orders random shit from aliexpress?

>a soldering station for that cheap is risky. i have a $25 soldering iron but it's simply an iron with a dial on it for temperature setting.
but what he linked is exactly that, a temperature controlled soldering iron. dont overthink the whole station thing

those starter kits are a total ripoff. sure they are way cheaper but still. the iron looks a bit on the expensive side, but if you already have a laptop psu and dont want to build your own (not that hard, mostly connecting wires, fitting the handle is the "hard" part) looks alright
ill see if i can make a list of arduino stuff with that $30 ceiling tomorrow. you want it all from ali, or it doesnt matter?

What's an OK phone i can buy for $100 bucks?
My Mi4 just died for no fucking reason at all and i spent everything i had on xmas presents.

How feasible/stupid will be to build a PC using only parts from aliexpress?

the Başakşehir black hole

anyone else ordering from ali notice all packages seem to go through here now

seems like since the past few months everything i order goes here and i do not get packages now, are these turkoroaches stealing my packages ?

what gives my orders take months and i has 2 not arrive
in all my years of chinking i have never had this happen to me except one ebay seller whos account was terminated

now i had 1 RGBW RF controller not arrive out of 3 i ordered in a 2 day span , was resent and i got it

but i ordered a cheap rpi zero case for 70 cents and i got it ,ordered another for like $1 from same seller couple day later , never received , contact seller , says he resent but 2 months now and not receiver again

i have like 6 or 7 other items that have no arrived either and i am getting nervous ,taking a lot longer than normal
and they ALL go through Başakşehir with no tracking data after that

That's pretty much my ThinkPad, everything from Ali aside from the motherboard. Even things like the lid and palmrest are from Aliexpress.

Can anyone please recommend me a "good" full sized bluetooth headphone? The pdf is seriously lacking in this regard. Also, anyone has experience with edifier headphones?

also i am in US and my regular mail carrier is often subbed out for sheboons

not sure who is to blame here but packages are slow to arrive and have had 3 lost packages and others are really late

Well, since i didnt get any answers... is the Note 4x my best choice? i found one for 100 bucks

Yeah, the pdf is really lacking on BT headphones. I have only tried cheap Bluedio headphones (A2, T3 and T4S) and all were solid but the sound signatures didnt quite sound like I want (I like very bright headphones). They were still pretty nice for what they are worth. There is one user here that has the Bluedio R+ and he says they are good enough to compete with high end stuff.
Another option is picking wired headphones and buying this:
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_663674.html
I can´t blame you if think it looks too cumbersome but any Superlux set with a BT adapter is enough to compete with way more expensive BT sets.

For a moment I was excited to become a professional shill but then I realized they only pay you in goodboy points. I guess that is the reason why comfy spams his referral links, goodboy points can't pay the rent or buy food.

Hey guys, have any of you tried to watch anime using a VR headset on a smartphone?
Having a VR anime watching setup sounds like a pointless but cool thing to have.
Something like Superlux HD668B with swapped earpads and a Xiaomi Play2.

how many good boy points am i going to get for this?

Nothing and they will probably damage control until everyone forgets it happened

900 points is still a decent discount off something, especially if it's already on flash sale.

Yeah, 900GB is $18. I'm probably going to take up on their offer because GB hasnt chinked me yet unlike other poor anons.

Are there currently some legit high capacity chink micro sd cards? 128gb and up?

Pretty sure Mixza makes some 256gb SDs but the VERY slight price difference isnt worth waiting 2 months. The chink SD cards that go for dirt cheap are dead. I'm upset I only bought a 64GB shark.

can you elaborate on what you bought and how it's doing for you?

Thanks for noticing me sempai. So, what do you think about the signatures on the ones you mentioned (A2, T3 and T4S)? Are they flat? I prefer flat leaning on warm.
I'm leaning towards the one on pic related. I know its a very retarded criteria, but i'm crushing on its appearance, it looks very beautiful. On the other hand, I once sampled a few 2.0 and 2.1 edifier pc speakers and was reasonably impressed with their quality, but can't vouch for the headphones. If I end up buying them, I'll drop a review.

Also, does bluetooth headphones have any impact on sound quality? By impact I mean on practical terms, not nether or not in theory the tech may impose limitations or not. Thanks.

>pic related
You forgot the picture

Forgot pic.

There you go.

T3
>WARM, WARM AS FUCK
>SUBBASS SO DEEP THAT THE PIECE OF SHIT VIBRATES ON MY HEAD
>Mids and highs are super recessed
>Soundstage, instrument separation and imaging are garbage
>At almost 400g these things are heavy, your neck will ache after a few hours.
>No noticeable latency, I even played a few entire games on these.
>Battery life of 20 hours or so.
>Someone out there probably likes this kind of headphones, movies and games sound cinematic. The discerning user probably wont like these.
>No matter what Bluedio spouts on their marketing these are on-ear rather than over-ear, the earpads are nice and comfy but trap a fuckton of heat.
cont.

A2 (I got the blue ones with the type c charging port)
They did a better job with these.
>Despite being marketed as having "clear sound" these have recessed highs. The sound signature is slighty warm with nice intimate vocals and deep, fast and accurate bass that doesnt sound boomy at all. All the details in the highs are there but you have to listen with more attention to make them, you can EQ them if you want. This is my favorite pair of the three.
>These are so light, you would forget that you are wearing them if they werent over-ear (despite being oval shaped, what a fucking waste of space)
>The battery life is like 30 hours.
>The one thing I couldnt connect them to is my PSVITA.
>I'm looking to change the earpads on these soon.
>Just like the other two the earpads trap a lot of heat.
>Comes with a case that I will never use because I dont travel.
>No latency.
>The headband on these is better than the headband on the other two, way more cushony and makes for longer sessions.
Would buy again.
cont.

from what I have seen it's more expensive than going to Best Buy and actually buying it, even if you don't pay taxes

unless you don't have access to US prices

T4s
I saw a review of the T4 (non s) on head-fi and the guy described them as 'almost flat' but I'm going to guess the vector flow technology marketing shit they used changed the sound signature to a significant degree.To be honest I only got them because I had a $5 coupon on the 11.11 and these were priced really agressively at $27, so I only paid $22. Dirt cheap in my opinion.
>Just a bit v-shaped with more bass than treble. Mids are pretty recessed but these actually respond well to EQ unlike the T3, they are fixable and sound good. It's a common trend on all three of these sets, the soundstage is a tad poor but the instrument separation got better on these and the A2.
>Fucking Bluedio made the earcups 9cm wide but decided to still make them on-ear, the inner hole is like 5.4cm wide so my ear doesnt fit all the way. I can probably get some 10cm earpads and change them, I ordered some fake HM5 velours for these just to see what happens.
>This is my first time with ANC and I tried to test them with my car (4.0L Jeep Wrangler from 1993, makes a lot of noise) I could still hear my car fine and clear, after putting some music the car was barely audible. The ANC takes away most of the bass which means that the other frequencies are a bit more forward.
>16hrs of battery
>Retarded chinks decided to ditch the 3.5mm port, you have to use their included type-c to 3.5mm, I dont know if you can use a type-c to 3.5mm adapter. I don't have one so I cant test it.
In conclusion, all are over ear, have earpads that trap the heat, poor soundstage, flashy designs and they all go for dirt cheap when the Aliexpress Bluedio store has a sale. I would buy the A2 and the T4S again, the T3s are not my cup of tea. These are honestly pretty nice, sound wise they are even comparable to Superlux and you can EQ the slighty recessed highs on both for pretty nice detail.
cont.

>does bluetooth headphones have any impact on sound quality
That is hard to answer. I really dont see any difference in BT mode than when I use them wired to my phone, I only see noticeable improvements when amped.
Bluetooth doesnt outright gimp the sound on these, whatever DAC and AMP they use are pretty nice and go way too loud.
The connection on all is pretty nice, I can leave my phone in my desk and cross two thick walls of concrete before having problems with the connection.

>The chink SD cards that go for dirt cheap are dead
what happened ?
there is constant demand for that..probably the grey / second source silicon they were using dried up

Hi /csg/,
what is the best bang for the buck chink gaming mouse?

Thank you based user. This is why /csg/ is light years ahead as a community than that collection of faggots that is /hpg/.
>ask for help/opinions on csg
>get answers
>ask for help/opinions on hpg
>get told to kill myself
Your contributions should be added to the pdf. Also, one last question: for a large eared person, these are all to be considered on-ear (non-circumaural) right? Thank you again.

Read the pdf.

thanks, I think I'll take the james donkey 125

I bought a fake chink Böker Magnum rescue knife.

s.aliexpress.com/Bjmiq2Iv

Not a bad knife at all for $11. It's sturdy, has a glass breaker and cord cutter, and comes in a nylon pouch. The steel is probably 440A, but it doesn't seem bad at all. At the very least, it's way better than the steel in my ultracheap chink multitool.

kill urself

:^)

They look really cool but for ~80 bucks you can get pretty good stuff like Bosshifi B8 plus Brainwavz sheepskin earpads.

user from Hopefully my parcel arrives today.

The mail gets really shitty this time of the year. I feel like I'm going to die from chinkshit depravation.

Does it open with a spring-assist? After using a spring-assisted knife, I can't go back to regular knives flip-open knives. But, it's hard to find Chinese knives that have this feature.

>Bosshifi B8
In my opinion wood veneers in headphones are tacky as hell.

Pretty much everything. Lid, bezel, screen, lcd cable, palmrest, ram sticks, heatsink, ISO keyboard, processor, 9-cell battery, SSD, hdd caddy and HDD.

>how it's doing for you?
fine i guess, no issues at all

What are your thoughts on ma yun

Your yun? Got pics?

I need a controller to play dark souls, any cheap options? It needs to plug in to my computer somehow. I don't really want to buy an xbox controller for 1 (one) game

Just get a DS3 rip off.
They cost about 10 bucks, the quality is pretty much on par to a Sony one and they even work on portable bullshit

Doesn't really matter. Was thinking about a starterkit since i'm really fucking new to electronics and I need shit spoonfed to me to ease off the intimidation.

Will I get any refund in there was a different product model on all pictures but description was right?

How much did it cost in total? I'm guessing that you made it for fun rather than the value

Are zs5's rly as bad as everyone says

I'm looking at getting some chink /out/ gear for camping and finishing.
Anything I should keep my eyes out for?
Any good workpro stuff?
Thinking of getting this aliexpress.com/store/product/WORKPRO-3PC-Camping-Tool-Set-Multi-Pliers-Knifves-Saw-Bottle-Opener-Scissor-Screwdriver-Survival-Tool-Kits/1936258_32803740912.ht[spoiler]m[/spoiler]l

so its been almost 20 days since my gearbest package switched to shipped out dtatus
tracking number is still a dud.
it said it would be here in 9-21 days

A couple hundred or so iirc.
Actually it was a mix between autism of having the laptop look like new in pristine condition and between value because of the cheap prices + based free worldwide shipping.

Remax 610D.
They sound really good but I wish the cable had higher quality. It has awful microphonics and the jack died in 2 months even though I used it very carefully.
Right now I use them only on my PC and sadly I have to use my distorted Pro HD's when I am required to go outside.
My first UiiSii HM7 order didn't arrive in 2 months and my second order just left china after 17 days.

The postman gives me suspicious looks whenever he brings a Chinese packet. Does he want to fuggg?

Next time come to the door naked and see what kind of response you get.

>medium.com/@slinafirinne/yeelight-the-bluetooth-led-bedside-lamp-from-xiaomi-that-spies-on-you-part-one-a651207c70bd

>Xiaomeme botnet noises intensifies

You missed the fact where the author admits he knows jack shit and is retarded.

UPDATE (12/21/2017): The audio recording failures I noticed may actually be a result of Android trying to listen for “Ok Google”, and the emulator not having microphone capabilities. It looks like this is the case and it is not the Yeelight application attempting to record audio as soon as it is installed. I need to confirm this and I will research this more in Part Two.

Yes

If I push it down at that angle without closing it it'll just bounce fully open when released

So I bought into the bezelless meme and got a Mi Mix. Due to lack of headphone jack, I had to buy into another meme, bluetooth headphones

Bought these. How did I do?
gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_699680.html

The gift I got for my girlfriend came yesterday! She loves it! Really good quality! I got it on Ali from Hobby Express' thing.

is your girlfriend(male) cute?

I wish I could tell you, every review doesn't go beyond 'they sound good!', its hard to evaluate. Be sure to review them for us, user.

she's on the pic

21 days seems like an extremely low number, my chinkshit usually takes two months

Yeah the fucking reviews are never anything beyond "I used these for 20 minutes". It sucks. Will do. Saved link to your post and my post to respond in a month.

You ignored the only advantage about USB-C headphones, which is that they can have noise cancellation. You're lacking a 3.5mm jack for no practical reason by using BT headphones. Therefore, you successfully memed yourself my dude.

KZ has some shit tier QC and poor work ethic. Some of their IEMs have multiple generations (like the ATEs). In this case the ZS5 have to version, they started shipping the second version somewhere around August last year. The new version (and the one I know I have) has pretty dominant and dazzling treble, some people don't like that, personally I do. The old version supposedly sounds better but good luck trying to find a seller with stock from six months ago.

She wishes she was a girl(male)

wrong

Hello welcome to chink shopping. Next time use amazon if you want to get your package fast.
Delivery times are approximate and goybest approx delivery times are complete bullshit 99% of time.

Usually the chink will try to argue for a partial refund or will try to trick you into closing the dispute. If you think you are in the right don't back out. Did you got chinked?

What you're supposed to do is regularly order chinkshit, forget what your ordered, and receive pleasant surprises from the past you months later.

my cheapo non-transparent orico enclosure arrived today!

i immediately put in my xbox 360 slim's 250gb 2.5" hitachi HDD in there, formatted it, and i'm now running amorphousdiskmark

I was looking at the B8 because I was searching for the ultimate chink headphones from the infographic, after reading reviews from most of them the ones that stand out are the Takstar Pro82 and the Bosshifi B8, both usually get compared with stuff triple the price.

>my cheapo non-transparent orico enclosure arrived today!
Who told you to buy that, Comfy?

no
i looked at enclosures and orico seemed like a reputable brand. i even asked in the thread which one to get.
having it transparent would seem tacky imo and i waited around for a few days to get the best price for this particular one

i come here for chink shit
not for your retarded eceleb drama, user

>i come here for chink shit
>not for your retarded eceleb drama, user
And I come here to spend time with my friends because no one IRL pays attention to me. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, user.

ok i did it mom

seek professional help

i already have

Looking for some decent decoration items. I need to make my apartment look a bit more alive.

Which kind of items should I look for? I have nothing but the most basic furniture, so I can get pretty much anything.

Forgot to mention that I already got the deus vult dog meme.

get one of those cute cat lamps

I've been reading some mixing reviews about the Yeelight working on 110V. Can anyone give me a solid answer if I'll be able to make it work or not?

It sucks that Xiaomi didn't bother to make a bi-volt product.