Tfw you will never have a Chinese gf

>tfw you will never have a Chinese gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the U.S, with Asians now making up the largest share of recent immigrants. A Pew Research survey finds Asian Americans are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place a greater value on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY

>go to China to visit gfs family
>take elevator
>die

RIP Straya user

both of my last doctors have been Chinese

typical white woman after hitting the wall

>live in irrelevant country
>never meet chinese qts

White women HATE Asian women because they can't compete.

>chinese
>qt

99% of them are very ugly

It's easy for you, you're in straya

They're common as fuck in Australia, what's the matter mate?

Racist tbqh

I don't know man, usually betas who can't get a white gf are the ones that drop their game to asians

but it's the truth

I'm just warning y'all, don't fall for the yellow fever memes

>Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the U.S, with Asians now making up the largest share of recent immigrants. A Pew Research survey finds Asian Americans are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place a greater value on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success.

t. white woman

I live in a rural/farming type area
they only live in or close to the major cities.

Only asians out here are the family that run the local doctors office

>tfw I do

Gotta get a gook, lad

Based

How??

She was stalking me for a while, so I put my dick in her. Surprisingly turned out to be -less- crazy after I got to know her.

There are a shitload of Chinks where I live and I've to agree that most if not all are disgustingly ugly. What wouldn't I give to land a qt, well educated one, though. But that does apply to most any ethnicity, now doesn't it?

Post your gorgeous face, Luis.

Meh, okay.

It's easy af for aussie lads tho

why would someone who likes blacked get mad at amwf? only cucks watch blacked in the first place

I'm not really going to post my face here, though I'm quite content with how I look. Would me being a fuccboi or an Adonis, or a fugly fuck instead change anything?

>butthurt chinaman detected

Im from one of the parts that's literally 99% white for hundreds of kilometers.
It sucks. They told me there was supposed to be some kind of invasion. They got me excited but I'm not seeing it.

The dude there is jewish.
Elliot wasnt white.

>tfw you're the offspring of one

>MGTOW
>has a gf and a kid
??????

>jews
>not deceiving

So qt

why are chinese girls so awkward?

All of this kike propaganda in an attempt to stop me from creating the true master race

lmao all those sour faces in the background

They study hard

U mad?