Are Anglophiles common in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetley's_Brewery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I wouldn't say it's common.

>tfw britboo

only teenage stupid girls are 'anglophile'

frenchboos are more common though

In Greece we have a lot of people who have study in UK.

This, but it's still way too common.

d-don't you love us son :3
we send our best and brightest to live there all the time

It's Paris syndrome m8. They're infatuated with Sherlock and Doctor Who, not the idiots who actually live there.

This pretty much

>tfw no tumblr fangirl gf to impressive with my vocabulary and accent

Perfidiousphile

I have to agree with this. Two of my friends use to be all into it. Then the one got pregnant to a brit and he ran off, sooooo yeah. Mostly just TV shows and the accent.

hahahahhahaha good lad.

There's definitely some in America
I went out with this yank girl for a bit, her and her friend were obsessed with us
Then I got her preggers and had to scarper lol

they're all tumblrettes because of "muh brit series"
but this week the British Embassy is holding pic related to attract more fans

He wasn't all that bad of a guy, but this girl is insane so I can't blame him for cutting loose.

He did always wear track suites though.... never did figure that one out.

haha love it.

Just got a new track suit, lads

this

not

>He did always wear track suites though

Kek, he was working class.

>people find english accents attractive
they're not terrible but they don't sound fucking good either, also it triggers me when people call them "british" accents despite the fact that there AT LEAST 3 distinct accents within Great Britain from each major region

I'd say britboos are most commonly found in America actually

>You'll never live in a britbongblock

they're comfy as shit.
I do too and am definitely NOT working class. But I agree with you as a rule of thumb. That or northern.

they mean RP m8

no girl is getting wet over a mak'em accent

This is literally how most Brits live, at least we can walk to the shop.

>or northern
the most tracksuit filled place i ever saw was bristol when i lived there

That's a fashion trend on your side of the pond?

We invited him out to a bar crawl and we are all wearing nicer clothing, nothing too fancy, but not what you'd wear to go pick up groceries, and he showed up in a bright red track suite with white pin stripes and a pair of solid white Nike running shoes. People kept asking him how fast he did the marathon in. (There happened to be one the same day we went out)

I swear he only owned one dress shirt.

ngl that looks comfy

posting from my hut

only in cities

a large amount of our country is villages and towns, don't forget

Did he also drink Stella Artois exclusively? Every track-suited northern Englishman I have ever met drinks Stella.

lmao

When will you learn, world

>mfw yanks charge like $8 a pint for Stella because it sounds French

it's practically considered formal wear in liverpool and manchester.
lol ok he does sound working class. where in the states are you from user

falseflag

everyone knows northerners drink john smith's

>manchester
well yeah, it's filled with pakis and wogs just like london

Yeah, it's an import so it can be expenisive. Basically a slightly more rare Heineken. It's Belgian isn't it? Might as well be French.

While we're on the subject of beer, Scotland's Innis & Gunn is the best beer ever, definitely worth the high price.

Anglophile is for girls
Inglesismo is for big boys

I got hooked on Fat Tire when I was in the states, it's Belgian but you can't get it in the UK reeee

I have never heard of Smith's but I went to a Manc friends wedding and the only thing more common than stella was m.c. fandom. Does anyone in Manchester actually like m.u.?

>Innis & Gunn is the best beer ever
it's shite m8

it's not some fancy beer over here, just mass produced swill
local breweries are where you'll find the best beers, just like it is for ye

Innis and Gunn is fucking disgusting. Wannabe Scottish desperados or something.

I will have to try fat tire. You can't get Innis & Gunn here, but I live right on the Canadian border and get it over there. $20 for a 6 pack but only like $16 USD after the exchange.

You have shit taste and should be ashamed, best beer ever might be hyperbolic, but it's definitely a top tier beer.

>I have never heard of Smith's
It is the highest selling ale in the world.

Very surprised you haven't heard of it.

nah you're out of your league pal

innis & gunn is bottom of the barrel in regards to UK beer

smhtbh.
I thought yanks knew a good beer when they drank it. was quite impressed with yank beers.

He drank a lot of Lybatt. Stella is normally marked up pretty high in bars since it's an import.

But I did see it at their house before.

I'm an Ulsterfag

really? not newky brown? the yanks love that swill, you can get it everywhere.

Newcastle isn't very good though, but then, neither is stella.

that actually looks comfy on the ground level.

If you don't live on 100 dollars a week you're a compulsive consumerist or a money waster.
Salaries should be saved, invested, and then used on truly important or loved items or experiences, such as travelling, historical artifacts, or maybe a motor-bike.
Let's discuss and Mock all those people out there who will live and stay poor due to their lowly impulses.
NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING BRITISH WORKING CLASS

Probably because it is brewed by an American company that is still branching out here in the states.

Fat tire just recently became common where I live.

Maybe Innis & Gunn is better suited to North American palatability. It's the fastest growing and I think biggest import in, Canada. They can't get enough of it and I agree with them.
Brits and continentals tend not to like most of our beers, Sam Adams and Shipyard export are both top tier but not well liked by foreigners in my experience.

Pittsburgh area

agree. it's fucking disgusting.
t. el argentinANO

>It is the second highest selling ale brand in the world after John Smith's
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetley's_Brewery

So Smith's is number 1, and Tetley's is number 2.
I am surprised Newcastle Brown isn't one or two either desu

sam adams is good, you can get it in supermarkets and pubs here. I'd say blue moon and sierra nevada are the most popular yank beers though (excluding bud/coors light which are brewed here and carlsberg/carling tier)

BOMBER HARRY DO IT AGAIN

wtf I hate foreigners tastebuds now

Sam Adams is quite popular over here lad

I've had it on tap twice. It's okay.

>blue moon and sierra nevada
literally fucking everywhere

What beer though, they brew 50+ different ones.

I had no idea. Well done boys. You should try and find some Shipyard Export, it's from a smaller brewery in Maine. Very similar to Sam Adams but slightly better imo

The most popular one

Most of their seasonal beers are shit, they put fucking lemon zest in the summer one. The autumn one is ok, but the best are the regular Boston lager or ale.

post your fave local beer lads

Boston Lager probably.

Personally I hate that one, but I'm also from Pennsylvania so Yuengling all the way.

I don't drink.

t. paki

rasheed

yep the boston lager.
I tried yuengling when I was in philly, it's your oldest beer as I understand it. Wasn't impressed 2bh, but they were cheap.

Oh look, a non-drinker coming into a beer thread to mouth off about he doesn't drink

Sling your bloody hook

It had probably gone off, mate

No one I know is infatuated with England/the UK, although a lot of people I know have visited/lived there because it's easy to get a working visa, we speak the same language and you can use it as a springboard to explore Europe/USA etc. It's very similar to here really, just way more crowded, lots more muslims and with terrible weather so we generally don't stay for longer than a few years.

That's there thing, but it is the oldest continuous operating brewery not really the oldest beer.

It isn't anything special, but it's my go to. It's brewed only a few hours from Philly so it tends to be cheap here.

I forgot to say, Americaboos are much more common here, and America has been becoming a popular travel destination in recent years but we rarely move there to live.

I live in a fairly touristic city. The drunk 'lad culture's is the cancer that is killing nightlife here. It's great in English football stadia, but English kids seem to act like that everywhere they go. Last night there was a giant group of drunk lads annoying all the girls on the dancefloor and two of them were even homosexual. They gave me a hat and tried to make me kiss one of them saying he is straight too and it's just an experiment. Even your guys are unsophisticated trash.

*even your gays

Are you a nignog?

Yes, we have a lot of people who are genuinely interested in the British Royal Family and are following all the news, watch anniversaries, parliament openings etc. The hardcore ones create webpages and blogs. Most of them are of course women.

Yeah, but they are also Weeaboos too

Island pride

People seem to have a fascination about western countries over here, especially America.

That reminded me too much of the show LOST

sweet jeez, america 0.9

What? That is is no way like America

You say that like its a bad thing

no

It's rare to find an actual American that hates the u.k

I think half the Royal family tourism money comes from Americans.

We put people that have this symptom in asylum

Yes

RUDE

PERFECT

Beyond flags and merchandise marked with USA TM logo or slogans allusive to it, not.

That picture is insufferable

t. american child of some britbongs