Why are Americans so uneducated and dumb?

Why are Americans so uneducated and dumb?
They are the only people who don't know the shit about Georgia being country too and having million times bigger history than their homoass state has.

why are people from tiny irrelevant countries always so angry?

t.tiny irrelevant country

Americans are dumb as shit I still pop in black ops on xbox to shit talk to them since they're so poor they're still playing 360 games.

Kek which reminds me last week I was in omegle question mode and one stranger was American and the other was from Lithuania and the American thought it was in Africa so the other stranger got maaad

Can we honestly confirm that Georgia is ACTUALLY a country? Has anyone ever been to it?

fuck off, faggot.
შე ყლეო შენა

uhm, do you have more comrade Jughashvili ?

No.

at least Ioseb Stalin Jughashvili was Georgian. He's literally the reason US didn't lose WW2

Care to repeat that ?

I don't know whom ruled over who...

>Americans are dumb!
>Americans run everything and are to blame for everything!
Sup Forums

Those two are not mutually exclusive

they are

is that a boi?

what?

Once in France, I talk with a guy who said he was from Georgia, but he look like a jew so maybe it was trick.

They named a country are my home state? Do the euros know that Georgia isn't all that great?

WTF did England secede and gets its own flag why didn't I hear about this

is this brexit

Why did they have a 3 year old draw scribbles and decide to call it a language?

I guess so judging by that bulge

It's a beautiful country with amazing nature and magnificent mountains. Would visit desu, only heard good things from the friends that were there.