Tell me more about Moldova and the Transnistria region

Tell me more about Moldova and the Transnistria region.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zOxWXRQGzU
youtube.com/watch?v=W0o--lFVZ0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Artificial country in artificial circumstances.

Poorest country in Europe.

Here's a walk in Moldova
youtube.com/watch?v=6zOxWXRQGzU

They mostly look like Romanians.

that is the so called ''central market'' in Chisinau, basically a huge fucking bazaar

title is a bit misleading

>Transnistria
main exports are guns and cognac. last soviet cunt in the world. breakaway region after the fall of the iron curtain - happens to be sitting on a russian arms cache -- Russian """peacekeepers""" stop it being reclaimed by Moldova proper. That and the fact that peacekeepers aside they have a smaller army than Moldova proper.

looks fine

*bigger army than

all i know about it is there's a rapist for every town

a non-country within a non-country

I want to visit there

I read something about transnistria being absolutely hoaching with organised crime. Everything there is a front for the Russian mob apparently

Russians once again shitting up a country due to being in a place that they really shouldn't be. Russia is the biggest country on the planet, why not just go the fuck back rather than warring and bitching all the time?

>Tell me more about Moldova

why dont you go there and see for yourself instead of asking these fuck-chan posers like some kind of CIA dumb fucker?

Tell me about Indonesia, what about the east timor region

actually it's an even poorer romania with some remaining orthodox tatars called gagauzs and russian/ukrainian commie separatists in transdniestria

also, it's around 10 meters away from sea at its southeastern part, and they had to beg to ukraine for a 300 m coast on the danube

More videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0o--lFVZ0E

The streets look very clean.

awful

I fucking hate all these cunts who say that we should unite, why do we need a poorer economy and more moldovans and ruskies?

holy kek it's still better than brazil

someone get me out of this shithole plsss

RUN

What is the border crossing into Transnistria like?

bump

They check your ID and ask you where you'll be staying and for what. I crossed it dozens of times to go to Бeндepы.
No idea what happens if you don't have satisfying enough reasons (though you can probably pay your way trough for like $20).

Is it a big deal if I'm an American traveling from Odesa to Tiraspol?

No idea man.