Once you have a degree in CS, can you move to Europe and easily find work...

Once you have a degree in CS, can you move to Europe and easily find work? I've always wanted to visit and live in Europe for a bit, maybe fuck a few whores while I'm there. But I'd only want to be there for 1-2 years MAX. How realistic is this? How much could I make and would it be enough to live comfy? How will the whores respond? Just to be clear I'm talking really anywhere in Europe, though I am hispanic so I'm not sure if I'd want to live in eastern europe. Feel like I'd stick out way too much. What are the best options?

>Europe is a country

Did I say it was a country or are your reading skills that fucking terrible?

>Can I move to [the EU], a trade zone region that willingly flooded its cities with millions of unskilled, undocumented, culture-shocking immigrants
>A trade zone region facing historically low pay-rates and unemployment problems as a result
>Can I, yet another immigrant, find work?
Not unless you speak 5 fucking languages, no.

The difference is I'd be coming with a specialized skill, an american passport, and no ISIS ties. I'm pretty sure that puts me in a whole different category than most of what's coming over

I'll have you know that most of the immigrants are doctors and highly educated people

Please stay back in amerifatland, Paco.

There is nothing wrong with a man wanting to travel, make money while doing it, and fucking whores

He means that Europe is a very big place and your mileage may vary from country to country.

Well that's a given. I just want to know if it's worth it and if it is, which countries are the best bet. I've always wanted to check out Germany, Czech Republic, Italy and maybe Russia and some other places but I'm open to anything

Seems Ireland is IT HQ there

foreign CS degree with no experience enjoy working in a call center

> Once you have a degree in CS, can you move to Europe and easily find work
If your university was good, then generally speaking yes.

> But I'd only want to be there for 1-2 years MAX. How realistic is this?
Depends on your portfolio / expected salary.

1 year is possibly more some kind of an internship deal where they assist you in relocating etc. and you accept a lower wage.

> How much could I make and would it be enough to live comfy?
IDK, but it should be enough to live comfy enough if you're dealing with a serious company, sure.

> How will the whores respond?
You can legally hire them in most places in Europe. Unless you're acting dangerous you're just a customer.

> What are the best options?
Not easy to say. Switzerland / Norway / Luxemburg / Lichtenstein [or the Vatican, heh] may generally offer more money than other places, but you might also have to have better references to get hired. But most places in Europe are alright as long as your employer is paying enough.

Ireland wouldn't be bad, but I'd like to live somewhere that I'd have to learn a new language. Really want to get the most out of the experience. Plus I'd rather be somewhere that I could travel more easily if given the chance
Eh, I'm not a big hooker person. Doesn't feel the same to me.

Without experience you'll have a hard time.
Without any second language you'll be extremely limited in the places you can work.
Your wage will be a lot less.

Just come here on a holiday you idiot.

Except those unskilled retards get hired anyways because its racist to deny them entry to the position, even if they're lying through their teeth about it.
It's no different than what happens here in the states with poos.

Being on vacation and living there are completely different though
They get hired for shit jobs, that's the difference you seem to be missing

>though I am hispanic
fuck off we're full

> They get hired for shit jobs, that's the difference you seem to be missing
the kind of job you get if you don't speek 3 languages

PS: The places that pay more are also generally more interested in you having local language qualifications besides speaking English, and a doctorate degree.

> Eh, I'm not a big hooker person. Doesn't feel the same to me.
Well, then don't worry about whores but women that will usually be more interested in you offering them good looks and a sane mind than money when you enter an intimate relationship that may be limited in time.

>They get hired for shit jobs
The exact same ones you'd get, yes.
Unless you're a heavy hitter senior dev with 8 years under your belt and at least a passing ability to speak the local tongue, you're fucked. Sorry, getting work in other countries isn't that easy just because you're an american with a degree.

>Except those unskilled retards get hired anyways because its racist to deny them entry to the position
There is not much of a chance that a foreigner can successfully sue a company for being "racist" in not hiring them in the EU.

You drank too much of the Sup Forums piss - whining of loosers in denial about actually being worse than an Indian, Chinese, Eastern European etc. person with a degree.

Companies will only hire you if you appear quite competent.