Are anonymous image boards like Sup Forums still safe to use or have we lost our anonymous status?

Are anonymous image boards like Sup Forums still safe to use or have we lost our anonymous status?
Are we being data logged?
Could this happen to us one day as a result of excessive anonymous trolling? youtu.be/WESzD--TGdE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WESzD--TGdE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best way to consume Sup Forums now is via their read-only API. Times like now I have to open a boards.Sup Forums.org tab (to reply), but usually I read Sup Forums in my own web app/site. Ad free.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WESzD--TGdE&feature=youtu.be
I thought it was a video about gookmoot...

what the fuck is this shit

>still safe to use
>still
>anonymous
Nigga... Shit was never "safe". Nothing about this site or any other site on this side of the wall is "safe". The word "Anonymous" at the front of your posts don't mean shit.

>having to open a different program to reply
>opening a different program to do something that's done as often as replying
>being a pretentious retard who doesn't realize how idiotic that is

There are no words to describe your retardation.

If you think that the "anonymous" in this refers to anything but the user side, as in not having to register or having names, then you're a fucking retard.

Not him but some people don't reply very often. Especially on a board like Sup Forums where its low image count and high level of shilling. Posting on a board like this makes a person toxic. Captcha works in my browser 50% of the time, and its pretty random. So I let that decide if I'm allowed to post or not. If the capcha doesn't work, I get off and do something productive

lol. okay

>lol. okay
>>>/reddit/

Captcha is so fucked. Often I'll type it 100% right and it will still bitch

It was never safe to begin with. Safer is when you connect to the site with a good IP anonymizer (tor, no log vpn, custom botnet)

I do remember back in 2005-2006 CP was posted all the time on Sup Forums and anons got a simple permanent ban. On topic material was promoted there and many got to learn about the deep web from Sup Forums.

I never heard anyone getting partyvan'd because of CP but there were reports of a kid getting sought out and arrested because of a bomb threat he made on Sup Forums.
Another guy killed his gf then posted pictures of her dead corpse while he had sex with it.

Today you can't get away with doing any of this since the new Japanese owner and it's mods do give a shit while moot never gave two shits about what was going on here.

Buy a pass you poorfag

Yeah. I've been noticing that, too. A lot more often, lately. It's as if it is deliberate. But why? WHY?

hitomi.moe
My imageboard is safe

>a literal botnet
>safe

>Hitomi
Why?
Ew.

> not hitomi.la

dropped.

>Another guy killed his gf then posted pictures of her dead corpse while he had sex with it.

Source?

inb4nufag

Well, if you're cheese pizza shit or bomb threats, you have bigger problems than not being anonymous.

I seem to remember even back then, the moderators would ban, and also submit the post to that FBI dropbox that was labeled tips or something.

its safe
no worries