Hey anons i got permanently banned from kik and i guess they flagged my device or ip so i cant even create a new acc...

Hey anons i got permanently banned from kik and i guess they flagged my device or ip so i cant even create a new acc, any way to get by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vO1ZH9UWdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try kys.

Pedo

Dubs, i guess i have to.
No i go for memes not teens.

stop showing your dick to little girls and maybe they won't ban you

How many of those memes involve elementary schoolers

>any way to get by this?
Sure. The first step is to realize that "troll culture" isn't actually a thing, and never was. Not here on Sup Forums, or anywhere else. Grow up a little, and actually interact with people using a modicum of civility.

Here's a hint: if you think this post is being "le ironic" you're still too young to be here, or anywhere else on the internet.

change your IP or use a VPN retard

phone posters are the scum of this earth, serves you right

>using kik
>not following the rules
>complaining on Sup Forums
>probably a pedophile
kys

Fucking pedo

Dont work
Like posting on Sup Forums from a computer is any better.
>Not complaining
>Being butthurt

kik was great.. it really was back in 2014
It had the best anonymity in a chat app that i know of.
kik now is just a shell of what that app once was. a shell filled with botnet.

It kinda works on places like Sup Forums because everyone is just messing with each other, and trying to get one up. Though naturally that goes and went some distasteful places. But essentially everyone is "in" on it.

And then you get retards who go out onto the greater internet and expect the same kind of behaviour wherever they go.

>And then you get retards who go out onto the greater internet and expect the same kind of behaviour wherever they go.

This. I've dealt with those for a while. They just don't understand that some things should stay in Sup Forums where only there they're acceptable to discusss or say as they are endorsed in the culture and degraded or lightened of their original meaning.
You don't go out calling someone nigger, shitskin, or faggot on a site like twitter or something. Because to them, nigger actually has its full weight and meaning.

What did you do, send dick pics to kids?

Fuck off SJW scum, I have the right to say what I want, whenever I want.

Your little feelings matter for shit.

Fuck off shitskin nigger faggot, if Lewis CK can say that shit in front off a full audience I can say it on Twitter.

>go for memes
So you're worse than a pedo?
To 9gag with your pedophile ass.

"so anyway, I called him a nigger! Hey where are you going mom? I didn't finish my story!"

Louis CK is not the guy you should model your behaviour after.

Except you're no Lewis CK, you're just some teenage faggot who believes that they have the right to say what they want on a non anonymous platform like twitter.
I would let darwin deal with your ass but you'll just jump here, make a shitpost thread and complain how they're censoring your ass because you're a knobhead.

Who are you quoting?

>Non anonymous
God you sound like a faggot

Love you too user

I'm sorry that reality hurts but sometimes when you're way too saturated in a culture you tend to forget how the rest, the normies, think.
In reality you're making a joke of yourself and getting yourself under the scope of a dangerous social backlash if you do express intolerant behavior.
Yes we know here that negativity is part of what makes us human, but governments and societies alike have been brutally alienating any possible negativity out of our lives and "social norms" in an attempt to have more tame, easily controllable humans.
Whether that is wrong or not depends on what eye is looking at it but if you're willing to interact with those who think it's alright, you need to make such interaction possible in the first place by having them respect your person.

Just the fact that blacks are so triggered by one word shows how mentally inferior they are.

Even news anchors have their careers ruined for simply reporting on the story and saying nigger instead of the "N word".

The same people do not feel humiliated when they are represented as dumb criminals because they love violence and respect it.

But don`t dare to call them niggers or talk about intelligence. That`s raycist and whitey invented English to hold dem nigga down

t.

Why is this thread even on Sup Forums????????????

>intolerant

What a meme word. Why should we tolerate blacks rioting and destroying our cities and schools?

We can`t even tolerate an edgy white teen drawing a swastika and yet we close our eyes at bloody race riots being started by violent racist blacks.

reminder to report low quality threads

never

youtube.com/watch?v=5vO1ZH9UWdE
what the fuck is this
just don't be tolerant to intolerance and tolerate differences as long as they are tolerant themselves.
no need to monotone a whole 3 minutes to get the info across

>low quality
It's not a Sup Forums, bro. Nobody cares.