Australia is really a fucking shithole

Australia is really a fucking shithole.
Went to Western Australia a year back, was 17 then, 18 now.
>Most shops close at 8pm, can't buy shit like snacks or bread at night, have to travel a fuck long distance to find a COLES that opens till 10pm
>9pm drunk idiots start roaming the streets shouting and taking off their clothes. While walking on the road at some point some dude looked at me and said, " you feeling fine m8?" Like 8 times, the dude beside him took off his pants and exposed his dick, i can swear this actually happened, location: Perth. Another time, my dad was driving a rented car, drunk idiots started knocking onto the car window, we had to drive really fucking slowly because everyone was fucking walking on the road itself
>Fucking overpriced shit, location: Sydney, hey I want a 500ml bottle of coca cola, 6 AU dollars please. What? A bottle of soft drinks from the store that costs more than a fast food meal? It's not just that, wanna park in our parking lot? 30 mins later... 5 dollars please. What? Literally in a day, if i just bring my wallet, and go outside for lunch, dinner and breakfast, i'm gonna literally spend at least 60-80 bucks.
How the fuck do people even survive there, no wonder there's so many fucking poor people there.
Btw Eurasian here.
The only thing good about australia is the refund policy.

Australia?
more like ASStralia amirite?

no shit. expensive as fuck and fucking spoders and other insects try to kill you everywhere

Mfw australia will defend this

1 : it's written "spider"
2 : spiders are not insects

>Finnish education

When in Rome, ya cunt

Rome?!?!??

>somehow third worlders from countries without decent work laws find it unbearable being unable to buy snacks in the middle of the night (despite the fact that gas stations are still permanently open)

Just relax and get a tinny in ya

>Third worlders
>Singapore GDP per capita, third in the world
>Germany GDP per capita, 14th in the world
Germany will still try to defend this, literally no poor beggars here, no slums.

City states are not comparable to actual countries.

I really don't care whether i'm living in a city state or actual country, when i'm able to live in a big house, a clean country, have a university degree and drive a good car, and even buy snacks at night. Living in a place with no slums, no beggars and good healthcare

I don't get it son

Where's Australia? Really want to hear how they can defend this

You should've gone Victoria, it's much better. Only downsides are the annoying SJWS and foreigners like yourself

I thought you need foreigners, cause Australia's a country dependent on immigrants to grow its economy, which is shown by the fact that you only like use 1% of the country's space.

I heard Queensland is shit, like literally they make fun of anyone without shittier British accents, Aussie accents

Yeah, it's really only good if you want to go do typical tourist stuff like the GBR or theme parks. Otherwise it's not that great, and the people are shit.

>eurasian
huh?
you're russian arent you

when in rome do as the romans do.

This. Australians care about work-life balance and still earn more than Singapoors.

Singapore has slums though.

(You) can do all those things here tbf

>driving through northbridge at night
>encounter tanked up fellas having a solid boys night
>oiiiii look at these little asian cunts ayy lol lets get our cocks out hahahah
>dad why dey hab dick out like dat mah i don't understand lor very siao huh
>another asian sent back out of this glorious full country

Based tone may be gone but the dream lives on