Try to talk to girl

>Try to talk to girl
>Sperg out extremely and now she thinks I'm a retarded manchild

Looks like "just b urself" isn't working lol guess ill push the envelope further and act as retarded as I can

You should take some alcohol. Do you have a sister? I do. Talk to ur sister more often.

>new coworker is a girl
>Has about half a dozen tattoos
>Super qt
>Our first shift together
>Start talking
>a week later we're having a BBQ together

Did I do gud?

I don't have one

wish I had an older one though, mightve been cool

She jewish, don't like

Stop being asian

>i suffer in canada

Jealous

How can I do that too?

She isn't Jewish

>I whine like a niggergentinean because I live in a shithole
fuck you

If you have social anxiety or are socially retarded literally the best solution is to just drink alcohol

>i am so weak places are considered or not shitoles,therefore not remaning indiferent to my settling

You misinterpreted the whole "just be yourself" thing. The point of being yourself is not to continue acting like a retard, but to be more human, which you are. Be more compassionate, social, responsive, understandable and understanding.
And finally, stop complaining about your misfortunes (bad upbringing, bad times at school, health and appearance issues) and start taking responsibility. Only blame yourself for your current situation, because most of the time you are the only one who can help yourself. Yes, it's not easy, and yes, "just" confuses you since you can't fix your life in a day. It takes time, effort and determination to shape your personality.

Pro tip: don't go after retarded normies and actually find someone you can have an interesting conversation

Wah wah wah wah

Wah wah

Shut the fuck up. All I hear from u is excuses, no fkin solutions

Fix ur country then shitwad nigger

She is

But I like normies the most

Abnormies need to be purged

Go back to stotmfront who the fuck cares uou fucking dane

improve your fashion. its the first thing you should do for it. if it remains unsolved you cant go anywhere whatever you try

What should I buy

I dress like a stereotypical chad

I teach young men not to masturbate.
wasting the seed creates abnormal imbeciles and is like pissing in the gene pool

Buy more Fred Perry and Hilfiger tees

Okay pastor lmfao

Why shouldn't we masturbate you dumb ass cock
>inb4 reddit tier psuedoscience

all my shit from j crew senpai

depends on your figure. basically clean, simple, and slim clothing is all around. being clean and keeping yourself clean is more difficult than you might think but you have to do to be normie-ish or more.

if you are fat or chubby you might need to lose your weight too.

GO AHEAD;FAP

okay retard go back to your church group faggot lmfao

I'm jacked, my shoulder to waist ratio is fucked. Like 1.8, I have trouble finding proper clothes to wear truthfully

Dude drop her right now, tattoos are a huge red flag

I think I should write a book on this topic, name it "how to be a human male" or "normalfaggotry 101" and advertise it on 4chen. Original idea don't steal

Tattoos are hot as fuck if they're not shit

You must be a fag. I suggest going back to

Nigga tattoos are a big turn on for me, she's also Russians, shorter and hate sniggers just like me.

Or you could just fuck off

This, I didn't believe that when you guys told me that, next thing I know she's an ironic feminist, dyes her cunt and pits pink, casually cheats and calls it open relationships, moreover she sleeps with other girls and doesn't even think it counts as cheating.
Btw I'm fucking my buds gf and she convinced him it's cool. Coincidentally, she's pierced and tattooed.