What went so right?

What went so right?

Pixel 2's a great phone and they got the advertising for it right. If I didn't own an iPhone I'd go for one. Not surprised they btfo-d Samsung.

Why doesn't this shit add to 100%?

theres no other, its implied whats leftover is "other"

What a terribly designed chart.

>Localytics
>percentages based on nothing
>Pixel 2 being that high

I work as a Best buy phone retailer for all carriers but TMobile and I only ever see Pixels sold one out of every 15 Samsungs sold.

this.

fuck the designer

what the fuck is up with these percentages

but its more than 100% - what leftover?

how? it's a standard bar chart

>What is amazon
>What is online ordering
>What is buying phones directly from the carrier

add the percentages up and say that again

It's the percentage of the total activations for each phone. 38% of ALL pixel 2s were activated over the weekend.

verizon discount the phone by like $300 (bill credit) because it was selling so poorly. at best buy the XB1X also got a free $50 GC and free PUBG to push more sales.

that doesnt make any sense. why does it matter?

Just kidding, I read the article just now. The percentage is compared to the average number of activations on other weekends. The pixel 2 had 38% more activations this weekend than normal.

Even with the 300 off/$12.50mo bill credit there were still very low sales in Best buy for the pixel. This is also including Best buy online sales too. The 300 bill credit has been going on for some time too.

Sorry for the dumb question, but where are these numbers sourced from?

No fucking way did the shitty PIXL outsell the X and the S8.

or maybe the S8 since its been out for a while, but not the iphone X. thats just not possible.

still. samshit and ishit outsell it 100-1 the chart is BS.

A lot of carriers are offering like $200 credit and shit if you get a pixel, a lot of people i know are getting it for that reason alone.