I got the Fitbit Alta technology for Christmas. Time to turn my life around

I got the Fitbit Alta technology for Christmas. Time to turn my life around.

> wanting to better yourself

The strap on the alta is a piece of shit so you'd better get a buckle unless you want to use it

t. previous owner who lost one, have a blaze now

I got the gift for free so I might as well use it? It helps track your sleep schedule and sums up if you slept well or not, so you can try and fix your sleep. Also lets you keep track of your water intake so you can stay hydrated and have good brain function. In addition, it reminds you to get up and walk around (250 steps) so you have healthy blood circulation, and thus better brain activity!

I'm gonna transcend humanity and become a God!

It was just a prank bro. It's good that you want to get healthier. Personally I'd be a bit concerned about it's botnetness. How does it store and use your data?
Maybe temporarily succumbing to the botnet is worth it.

>I can track my location and the steps I took and my heartbeat!
>Wow numbers will make exercise easier!
good job on giving them everything

Not sure about the botnet. I didn't have time to read the Privacy Policy or Terms of Use. I just assume it's botnet because you can log your jog and can see the route you took on the Fitbit app.

if you're not just being a shit, go on /fit/ and check read the running general or self-improvement general to get some actual advice on how to start and stick with it

I'm not fat or anything. I just want to make sure I get enough sleep and drink water, Fitbit is the thing that keeps me motivated to achieve those goals.

>I can't remember and subtract time so I need a digital nanny

But that's not what I said. The Fitbit is a constant reminder to achieve my goals, and it makes it convenient to record them.

why you being a hater? he just wants to turn his life around

Strop trying to prevent people from achieving their dreams you asshole

>The Fitbit is a constant reminder to achieve my goals,
>needing a reminder
soyboy
>and it makes it convenient to record them.
weak memory?
nice samefag faggot
pic related

>soyboy
nice meme

>weak memory?
No, unlike you I don't needlessly making things harder on myself? That seems rather foolish.

install gentoo on it to rise to heaven

You don't need a piece of technology to tell you if you're a lazy fatass.

>nice meme
It's an insult fag
>making things harder on myself? That seems rather foolish.
How is remembering a couple of numbers hard?

>How is remembering a couple of numbers hard?
A couple numbers isn't hard, but good luck remembering weeks worth of logs and data.

True. I mean you're a lazy fatass and you figured that out on your own right?

>What is pen and paper