Memes aside what's life like in Argentina? Both in Buenos Aires and in general...

Memes aside what's life like in Argentina? Both in Buenos Aires and in general. Is it true there are small villages entirely composed of cults in Patagonia? Do people really care about Las Malvinas or is it a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0duSM5NtNKw
elpais.com/elpais/2015/01/13/inenglish/1421140333_379388.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sXI0Mi4zbIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it sucks, HELP

S.O.S.

>Both in Buenos Aires and in general
the answer is always: "depends on where in Argentina"
Argentina is a long as USA m8, lots of different areas with different level of shittiness
even Buenos Aires has its nice neighborhood and its slums

>there are small villages entirely composed of cults in Patagonia?
wut?

A former great country in continuous decline. I've been in Buenos Aires and Bariloche. Overall better than any Brazilian city, but far from first world.

>what's life like in Argentina
The most violent amerindian, backwards, poor, dumb, underdeveloped and shitty country in the Americas, it's so shitty that we make Bolivia look good (actually argentines are migrating to Bolivia, you can spot them easily because us argentines are darker in complexion to bolivians)

That's all.
And yeah we practice amerindian cults actually.

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=0duSM5NtNKw

>MIGO MIGO MIGO MIGO MIGO MIGO MIGO MIGO
never gets old

Braise Walichu :DD

Couldn't even rob a tourist with a fucking gun.

>Memes aside what's life like in Argentina?
It's comfy and mostly safe although there are shitty areas as you can probably tell: The quality of life is fairly good, especially when compared to other Latin American countries (Argentina has the highest HDI and IHDI in Latin America). Healthcare is free and open to everyone; same with universities. The thing that needs the most improvement is the government, which tends to be corrupt and inefficient.

Minister of tourism here He just want to take your money, argentina is an indian brown shithole with murder rates comparable to el salvador (one person is murdered every 10 seconds), and poor as fuck, poor.as.fuck, the '''richest'''' people in argentina would be hobos in any first world country.
Don't let faggots deceive you OP.

They really care about the malvinas, don't joke about that there you might get lynched

Why would anyone see the bad copy of Spain, when you can go see the real thing?

Name one thing that can only be seen in Argentina. And you better attach a valid argument

elpais.com/elpais/2015/01/13/inenglish/1421140333_379388.html

Children

Jobs

Amerindians executing yuros dumb enough to think that argenigga was a good place to visit.
Your turn

MEMES NEVER LIE

Most of the people who go on vacations to Spain do it for beach tourism, and some few also care about medieval, renaissance and barroque art/architecture.
No one who comes to Argentina comes for that, because we dont have any of that. We dont even have good beaches.

People come here for geography and natura, either glaciers in the south, or sky resorts in the south with a forest landscape that is like Switzerland but wilder, or seeing whales in the coast of Patagonia, or the Iguazu falls which we share with Brazil, or they come to Buenos Aires to see the city, see some tango shows, ride some horses in the pampas and eat meat.
The French also like the northwest near Bolivia.

Tourism isnt a very important industry here.

I said attach a valid argument. That article proves nothing, niggers in Spain have up to 18 childrens each

jerbs? I will consider this. Although it's not something you'd like to see

That is gross. You fail the exam.

Valid argument. I am convinced. You pass the exam.

>minister of tourism

I said argentina is a brown shithole and NO ONE SHOULD COME.

>We dont even have good beaches.

You could have had good beaches if Buenos Aires hadn't ruined everything.

I'd live, better than this shithole

or stoned
youtube.com/watch?v=sXI0Mi4zbIA