Why are italian posters the nicest and most polite posters on Sup Forums?

Why are italian posters the nicest and most polite posters on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mediterranean and Irish posters are very chill. When you have the sun shining above your head all day and half of it you are on the beach with qts, you can't afford to be moody or miserable

It's one thing money can buy I suppose

>Mediterranean and Irish posters are very chill.
This close to the end of your career and you're making jokes?

>t. Mario Shartini

for you

Italians are some of the most two-faced people on the planet, they will call you friend to your face and cazzo di merda behind your back

Zitto shartimale

You understand italianness very well. Bravo America.

Did you have any bad experience with us?

>inb4 they put OP on trial for murder

Dated 4 Italian women

GOOD JOKE

If it weren't for the english and french, they would be the smuggest posters on this shithole.

Any Italians here? I wanna kick your asses

Just don't murder people and it won't happen

Sorry bro.

The problem is that here in Italy it's almost seen as socially unacceptable to express disdain for something or someone, so we end up being fake to be friend with everyone.

Isn't that what every complains about America, that they smile and act like your friend by asking how you are doing.

>When you have the sun shining above your head all day and half of it you are on the beach with qts

How the fuck does that describe Ireland

Their goal is to avoiding banter.

>The problem is that here in Italy it's almost seen as socially unacceptable to express disdain for something or someone
What are you talking about?

They're greasy cunts tbqh

Italians don't want conflit and/or argumentation.

It might be, but I dunno whether you use the word "friend" as lightly as we do. Here it's quite common to use "friend" and "acquaintance" as synonyms.

The only reason Italians are "nice" is because no one insults them or their country on a regular basis. Try being a Swede on Sup Forums OR Sup Forums. Try being an American. Try being a German.

Italians have a Donald Duck temper. I know because I've started shit with them before.

Dunno where are you from, but here in Rome expressing disdain in a way or another is just seen as "childish" and it should be avoided as long as possible to not disrupt the harmony of the community. Heck, here you cannot even be sad without being labelled as problematic, whereas in Northern Europe nobody gives a fuck if you look sad, don't want to deal with people or you're just direct af.

At least here in the Center-South people surely don't like criticisms.

And by the way, "Volemose bene" pretty much reflects my whole argument.

did you do it at the same time

you can't try that you fucking retarded swede

Maybe it's a cultural thing, but Italians can't distinguish between shitposts and sincereposts

I'd also like to add that they have a bone in their brain

Sure you can. Use a proxy.

You should probably stop consuming so much alcohol, mongol. There is plenty of scientific evidence to suggest alcohol consumption have long-lasting effects on intellectual development and capabilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN9VNATBtR0