/CP/ Culture Pals general - harem edition

Oi lads get in here and chat about qts and shit yeah
>SIGN UP HERE
interpals.net
>OP PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

This is no place for a virgin autist ,_,

I'm talking to this korean qt and it's totally reciprocal, but I don't know where to go and how to transition into making advances

Help plz

Is this good for trying to get a tour guide for a place I'm going to visit in a few months? Just started using this today and messaged a few girls and so far so good but its only worth it if I actually meet up with them when I go to their country

Yes.

I've done it.

She looks like shit, yo. Is this the "bunda" you nigs are after?

Dope what country?
Im specifically talking about Bangkok, TH

Italy

This time last year I booked tickets to travel to Italy with a friend for December. Figured it would be cool to make a pen pal over there ahead of time, so I would know a local. Met QT on IP. Met that QT IRL over there. Had a great time. We ended up becoming quite close.

That's pretty much the ideal use for the site. I've ended up with a harem of Spanish qts, one in each city, to show me round on my year abroad!

Last thread people were suggesting moving to voice calls.

If she's Korean, she has KakaoTalk, which supports text, voice and video.

>egyptian grill would like to talk

I'm scared, lads

Don't be scared, this is literally the lowest-risk way of talking to girls ever.

Okay cool
Wasnt sure if girls on this site would actually meet up or if they just wanted attention online

any neets talking to qts?

Both types of people exist on there

Why the fuck are there so many koreaboos everywhere, how is this even a thing, is it all because of k-pop? Please enlighten me, I'm out of the loop.

>try to find french girl to teach me french
>every girl in france is either an arab with 2 bars of french, or a koreaboo

There are plenty of virgins on this site Pekka
dont be discouraged

>Then I finally went home and I got embarrassed again since I went around some guys and one of them commented on how beautiful my butt was and then when I was already at the tram stop, there was driving a car around me and the guy that was driving slowed down and leaned out from the window and commented on it too, which was even more embarrassing since there were people around haha
Why does she have the need to tell me this stuff? I really don't care and don't really need to hear this shit and she tells me all the time when guys look at her butt or hit on her.

what the fug this is getting creepy

Because she's telling you that she's a hot commodity and wants to see how you're gonna react, spergo.

That is one-waifu tier catfish, user

How long will this
>Hold on! You have been visiting too many pages in a short period of time. Take break and come back later :)
last?

Do girls comment on your photos?

I've just been having friendly conversations because she's clingy, now she's saying this fucked up shit.

Well she does this all the time and I just don't care so I don't even react much to it other than sometimes I'll laugh it off and tell some dumb joke. How else should I react to it?

It takes an hour I think
They have before

I honestly to this day do not understand how this is a red flag and not a turn-on for some people

What do you mean "before"? And how many?

I meant that it hasn't happened in awhile. I don't know maybe 10 or more, I have more than one picture that people have commented on.

because they are the same kind of girls who will threaten suicide if you break up with them, claim rape falsely, etc.

they're quite fun to fuck with online though

When a girl is super possessive, that's really hot. When said girl is a Slav from halfway across the world, that's creepy as fuck.

>be 18
>29 yr old girl asks for my whatsapp

I dunno guys should I

ask if she has a stable job so you can live off her money

Yes, older women have higher sex drive.

I've never had any comments on my photos

A couple have. I have this one picture with a tank, a girl/catfisher made a comment about a long hard gun or something, I thought it was too embarrassing at the time and removed it. She never did try to contact me otherwise. It was a fishy profile too.

one qt just said "what is great about this country is that there are so many couples of different races. you can see blacks with whites"

DROPPED

What country?

>tfw your qt kisses you good night

well yeah korea is more popular now. but i also think because there's more koreans than other asians there and so many korea fans they specifically come to the site for it

Get a west African qt then...

The only native French speaker that volunteered to help me with my French was some black girl from Martinique.

Instant abort, no question about it

What country talking about what country.

Guys, I got a legit fucking yandere and I have no idea what to fucking do pls help.

>Ahah...you went out ...again. And didn't answer my message... Well..I know. You won't go here till about 7 p.m.
>So, that's why I say Good evening)

She seems nice and likes talking to me, but it's starting to freak me out a little.

brazilian talking about brazil

GOOD LUCK SENPAI

That's disgusting.

you are saying like it was a bad thing

I like tsunderes and danderes, dammit! Also the yandere is not the QT I have a huge crush on, which complicates things a bit.

well shit that sucks big time
Make them fight to the death
winner gets your dick

>log on IP
>turkish qt starts talking to me even tho I don't have a photo yet
>she seem nice, writies poems, very smart, send nudes without me asking
>sext with her several times + we are talking almost all day
>first few weeks I feel like ive hit a jackpot
>I am starting to notice some clingy-ness from her
>It actually start to piss me off. She interrogates me about everything
>We argue several times and conversations are not so frequent anymore
>I was seriously upset when she tried to sext or sent me a nude

We still talk sometimes but I am very distant. I don't know what she sees in me but I feel that one word from me and she would do anything I ask. I can't even think of real relationship anymore because I fear that I will meet clingy woman again and my head will explode.

>tell a yandere I have eyes for another
>tell a dandere I'm slowly warming up with that a yandere's after her
Yeah, what could go wrong?

>talks about nudes
>no nudes to be seen

post the nudes

Who here has gotten cutes out from their habitat
>2 cutes on snapchat
>one on line
>one on VK

>I was seriously upset when she tried to sext or sent me a nude
batty boy, post them

Post the nudes noob

Qt rating at me for snapping while driving. Is it that bad? Posting on freeway currently kek

Raging*

Ironically, the QT I have a huge crush on I met IRL and then added on Line. She was never on InterPals.

But she's so cute, it just makes me smile to see her face.

It's mostly Line for me, though.

Kill yourself, if it only endangered you then do what you want but you'll fuck other people up if you crash.

Yes, pay attention to the fucking road!

t. bad drivers

kill yourself m8
oh wait you'll probably do that AND hurt other people hahaha

Its not that they are bad drivers
My Pa always tall me
"In the road the best driver is yourself worry about the others driving bad"l

someone who drives worst than you will crash you

Dude, even Sup Forums is telling you to watch the road, watch the road.

>tfw 7 views today

Shit mate, I had around 50 on my old account, also is it best to leave "Relationship" checked or unchecked if I'm looking for one?

>7 views
>complains
fuck off m80

I leave it unchecked cause it feels to desperate.

Other anons in an old thread had a good way of looking at it, it's better to let the relationship come naturally than to try and force it.

usually unchecked but i'd venture if you're an anglo country the opposite is better

5 views today without even being online.

>Other anons in an old thread had a good way of looking at it, it's better to let the relationship come naturally than to try and force it.

I think that's a good way of doing it, just worried that some fine Slavic lass will view my profile while I'm away and won't message as to her, I'm just looking for friendship, I'll take the rest and leave it unchecked.

Depends where I'm looking I suppose, if I put around 10 mins effort into finding a Thai qt or some easy shit I reckon I could do it no problem, only really looking for a Slav qt 2bh.

If you had dubs I would say Czeched to make you feel better

Not bad, I'll try editing my profile every couple of hours to draw some qt in, I don't trust the script

Soo does this mean she doesn't like me back or

ah well poor slavs will contact you regardless

despise it when shallow people get annoyed that i don't reply
what the fuck am i meant to reply to 'my favourite colour is blue', that's not good or fun at all

only 21 views today, I've been spoiled :(

Heeeey boyyys ;3 I'ma girl. Pull out your cock and let's fuck!

God damnit Laura go home you're drunk

no girls allowed fuck off

color*

Oh guys, I found the perfect russian qt. Totally loner, no friends, low self-esteem. Keeps telling me that she lost her only friend few months ago. When I ignore her, she asks me what I am doing and ask me questions. Finally I don't feel the need to lead the convo etc.

Nudes will be had within 2 weeks.
Godspeed my dear fedora wearing brethens.

>using a bastardised version of English solely for the purpose of differentiating yourself from your Anglo masters

this is exactly what I'm looking for, fuck

>Turks and African guys keep messaging me
Why? Do they want my slav boypussy?

>using the bullshit French version of English
willful cucks

>mfw Amerisharts spell "tongue" as "tung"

Same situation. How are you procuring said nudes?

ive never seen anyone spell it tung ever

Yes I'm memeing friendo

This is her. Seriously, she sounds so sad. She says she never goes outside. Has trouble making new friends. But I do hate her that she is actually more interested in USA and wants to live there one day. USA > Netherlands

But I can totally guilt her for not sending nudes in few weeks, because I am her ONLY friend that still listens to her. I might share the nudes when I get them. Thank you guys for showing me slavic qt's

I don't know man. I am just winging it. So far she likes me I guess. She answers messages like in a second, goes offline on interpals when she talks to me and asked my skype/facebook/insta etc. She always sends the first message.

>tfw I'm probably going to lose EVERY one of my qts when I go to basic training
That's gonna suck

I had the exact same with an Avar girl, we spoke flat out everyday for 9 months and she was as you described, too bad her religion killed it for me.

I feel your pain my man, I'm off to Florida for a month next Easter for a family trip, I imagine I will be worrying too much about my qts than anything else.

Get fucked indomuzziefuck

t.Boris

>Why the fuck are there so many koreaboos everywhere
how new r u

friedchicken12:
-what is blacked? cat told me to ask you
-omg i just looked it up that cat is so racist and vulgar im so surprised you are friends with that cat

>tfw you are the most redpilled cat in the world

wtf happened to my post?! Is the assault janitor at it again?