2. How do you hang your toilet paper?

1. Flag
2. Facing the room (B)

Is it true in Germany men sit to pee?

Italy
B

A

B is the only correct option.

I'm a German so I naturally feast on feces.

Unless you want to clean your toilet more often or still live with your mother who does it for you, I'd advise you to piss sitting down, too, because it keeps your toilet a lot cleaner.

i keep my toilet paper on the counter beside the toilet

i actually removed the toilet paper dispenser because whenever i'd had girls over they'd put the toilet paper on the dispenser

i fold my toilet paper by wrapping it around my hand and tearing it off, it is the most efficient way to wipe your bumbum

tp dispensers are fucking stupid

Why would you care?

What the fuck hans how do tou even get your toilet dirtier if you stand? I live in the barracks since I was 18 and nobody takes a piss sitting unless he wants to have his anus probed with the AR 70/90

Yes, we are not savages.

>wrapping it around my hand
disgusting desu

Piss flying everywhere

1. flag
2. B desu

B

Go to the sink, turn it on and hold your hand near where the stream hits the bowl. Feel the microscopic splatter. This exact same thing happens with piss when it hits the toilet bowl, and it gets all over your toilet area.

Just aim. You were good soldiers, I know that a steady aim is in you, son. Just grab your dick, start the piss flow, look where it's going and direct your dick accordingly. You must "zero" you sights, but you will eventually succeed.

Also if you're a complete nigger of dick aiming, you can just use a Turkish toilet. It's comfortable to shit in one once you get the grasp of it. Also self cleaning anus most of the times!

B is the civilized choice.

If you think A is the correct option, you are kindly requested to put and end to your existence

That is why you must aim for the higher area, and not the shallow one. The area where the ceramic curves toward you is the bullseye. Water is to drop your brown torpedo.

I was living in germany on exchange in a large house full of foreigners. One of the girls living there (native Germ) was exasperated that some of the males of the house were pissing on the toilet seat.

So she ends up calling a house meeting where all of us (8-9 people) stand in a tiny kitchen listening to her rant about piss yada yada yada, and says we're only allowed to sit in future to use the toilet. I never bothered kek, but i'm not an animal so it was all good

Same here Northern friend.

Does anyone pull their foreskin back to pee

What is this fancy European toilet thing you're all talking about?

I just throw on some sweatpants, drive out to Wal*Mart and cut loose.

A

Fuck B fags

>german girl in a tiny room with 9 men ranting about piss
H O T

if you don't it'll spray

Thailand
A, reason: to prevent the paper roll out by cat, dog and surprisingly little kid

>disgusting desu
how is that in any way disgusting? i wrap it around my left hand, then grab it with my right hand and wipe, gets you a perfectly folded ass wiper every time

of course, it's pretty necessary, also keeps your foreskin less pee-ey

A fags BTFO
BTFO!

B
We always joke about how retarded the danes are for doing A

B you're a nigger if you choose A

I don't hang it at all

Danes do A? What about norsks?

that's so girly and cute

Oh. That's justifiable.

1. The Flag tells all
2. FUCKING B FOR FUCK'S SAKE JESUS GOD DAMN

This is a serious pet peeve for me, and I am not easily annoyed. Like, even if you don't care which side its on and just throw it in there any way it fits, and it ends up on side A, wouldn't you notice that it looks a little odd? Like, "Oh whoops lol how is anyone supposed to grab it now?" Wouldn't you realize how inconvenient it is, once you actually have to pull off a couple squares?

I have sympathy for the apathetic, but for those who consciously put it on side A, they deserve no mercy. I've had instances where I've flipped the roll to side B, only to come back the next day and find it re-flipped to side A! Someone actually prefers inconvenience!

Side B:
>Can easily grab a sheet
>It's hanging right there in front of you
>Just reach out and rip off a couple squares
>No need to concern yourself with re-positioning, the roll with automatically drape back down on the side closest to you
>Since you only need one square or less of hanging TP to grab some, it keeps the roll's overall silhouette smaller, meaning it's less likely to catch stray piss drops from backsplash (if that's your concern), and it should never have to hang so low it touches the floor

Side A:
>Harder to grab a sheet
>It's hanging around the back of the roll, between the roll and the wall
>Have to reach farther to get under and to the back of the roll, often even further than that, to twist your hand up behind the roll and grab a square, meaning you have to reach out far enough for your wrist to touch the wall
>Have to re-position the roll so that it drapes long enough to grab a sheet without having to reach all the way up behind the roll
>Since the TP has to hang lower to be grabbed more easily, it runs the risk of catching more pee-splash AND it often hangs right down to the floor, since it's easier to just spin it until the drape is long enough, and requires more effort to ensure the drape is long, but not too long

wut?

B

You use newspapers??

There is no debate. B is the correct and only way. There is literally no reason to do it the other way.

Neither, I just have it on the toilet or the counter and I put one of my hands inside of it

I stand up to wipe my ass (unless it's diarrhea)

You monster

>CUnt
>B

A

you gotto be fucking kidding me right?

Can I ask you for what reason a shower nozzle is equipped there ?

To wash the ass, probably.

Don't know, it's a pic from the Internet, but I think Lithuania is right

A too.
Are we the only civilized cunt in the world?

It's a cunt and ass sprayer for your extra sloppy dooks. also women need to flush their cunts out every once in a while or it starts to stink like roadkill.

This.

Not to mention, if you're completely flaccid, or the air is cold, or you otherwise just have a foreskin long enough to completely cover your urethral opening, you need to pull it back or it's going to spray everywhere and make it near-impossible to aim.

Speaking of aiming and errant piss,
knows what he's talking about.
You're supposed to pee in such a way that the stream hits the water/porcelain at as shallow an angle as possible. If you're pissing straight down into the water, hitting it perpendicularly, it's going to splash up like fucking crazy, getting all over your clothes, the walls, maybe even a drop or two on the ceiling.

You have to either aim for the shallowest-angled porcelain wall to you, or lean in such a way that the piss stream hits the water as close to parallel as possible. Or, just lean/crouch in such a way as to reduce the distance between your dick and the water, ensuring a solid stream with minimal splash, if any. Most splashing comes from the piss stream breaking into droplets over distance, thus hitting the surface tension of the water with repeated slaps of heavy-falling piss droplets.

If done correctly, the pee still splashes, but it splashes in a specific direction, at a shallow angle, only hitting the inner walls of the toilet bowl.

Also, peeing with the seat down reduces splash due to the extra lip of the seat over the bowl, but it adds the much greater challenge of pissing into a smaller hole, makes it almost impossible to hit the bowl at a shallow angle, is more likely to result in piss on the seat, and means you have to clean up more piss on the underside of the seat the next time you clean the toilet.

I just make sure the piss splashes as minimally as possible, and I wipe any drops that land on the rim/floor with a square of toilet paper (if it's someone's house and not a public restroom).

Muslims are forbidden to wipe with toilet paper. I'm serious.

not all the way though, then you just end up pissing downwards like some sort of aoe setting on your dick.

>Not allowed to have dogs or other mammal pets
>Not allowed to have non-religious art in the household
>Not even allowed to wipe your ass with disposable tissues, only water or your hand
>Still believe they are the superior chosen people of God and that they must spread their ways throughout the world, by violence if necessary

Can we seriously just get rid of them already?

People can look back at our generations, 300 years in the future, talking about the ancient "Muzlin" people, and how they were the source of endless strife and controversy until their sudden and mysterious disappearance from the face of the Earth, and how some say it was the result of global war, while others claim that their species was unfit for survival and simply died off, either way, all we know about them are from bits and pieces of ancient history books from other countries, and it is a sad fact that an entire people died off, possibly due to conflict, and none of them are left to explain anything.

And I would be okay with that.

>Can we seriously just get rid of them already?
I'd like to terminate the entire Middle East with nuclear warheads, but dreams.

1 Italy
2 B

I still cannot comprehend how can people find A ok. I mean, it's even harder to tear off the paper that way.

they wuz kangz and shit

I appreciate your kind replies.

In large city here such as Tokyo or Osaka,
there are buildings where about fifty beds and some toilets just same as the pic are equipped.

You can use those beds for very cheap price but before lying on your face, the nozzle shall be buried into the rectum and water flow shall be accepted, not to annoy somebody who would penetrate the rear entrance.

I just wanted to confirm whether such place is also common in Russia or not.

I did my best explaining in English.
Thank you again my friend.
I like you all.

goddamnit Japan

German toilets have poo shelves so they're forced to sit down if they want their piss to go straight into the water.

this is not a fucking debate
anyone that uses A is mentally retarded

We don't use toilet paper, we shart where we please

1. Flag
2. Don't care because I wash my ass with water.