I have a sory to tell and I can't tell anyone I know, but I need to tell this somehow...

I have a sory to tell and I can't tell anyone I know, but I need to tell this somehow. Last weekend i cheated on my girlfriend for the second time. This time I was high on x and had alot of drinks. Now I'm just sitting here sipping my vodka tonic and had some good news. The girl I cheated with was a drugdealers girlfriend. I thought I got bustes but she told one of my best friends nothing happened where the dealer was at aswell. Seems I'm not getting fucked up by him or my girlfriend leaving me. But why do I keep cheating on my girlfriend. I actually do really love here.

cuz you're weak. Can't even control your urges

I guess that's also why I'm a heavy drinker.

Cheers to me

If you love her, leave her. You don't deserve anyone by your side and she'll find someone better than you, it doesn't seem a very difficult thing to achieve.

I'm sharing this appartment and I love myself aswell

You love yourself a little too much, so conquer your dreams and find the gilfriend you really desire and deserve, your hand.

Yeah well, atleast I got a sample from the dealer. I dont smoke though dont know what to do with this

just keep cheating on her because it is the only thing you can do

That's a big sample

I don't want to but whenever I go out theres beautiful girls everywhere. I don't know what to do.

Yeah he's selling it to me for 30 euros/25 grams.

>drug addicts
>not stupid

lost cause. don't even bother with'em.

yes you do because you are already doing it

that is really really low grade weed just throw it out, that shit will give you a headache if you smoke it

>american weed knowledge

Normally I don't even use drugs but I have friends with alot of it laying around. I'm actually doing two masters at the same time.

I know but I don't want to do it at the same time.

You don't know shit about weed. When they harvest you also have a bit that aint the big buds. Which they dont sell at the shops. This is haze, just a bit less nice then the buds itself.

he's not wrong (apart from the headache bit.. thai/dagga is a little bit better than mexibrick)

This isnt thai shit

your "conflict" is fake sense of ego
in actuality you don't have an ethical problem because you have already done it, instead of making amends you "question" whether or not you should do it again

it isn't a matter of choice but of time

I agree with the latter, although I still feel really bad when I do it. Everytime it happens I'm really bad and feel sick with disgust the next day. But you're right.

I'm really drunk

you are an idiot

never mind that looks good, it looked like dirty ass outdoor grown schwag from the first pic

Yeah I guess it's just really packed together

>x or MDMA
>fucking

Man, I miss my Netherlands holiday.

Btw OP, poor girl, honestly. But you know that already. I genuinely hope you stop being such a fucking fag or that she finds another person to make her happy and not keep secrets.

o fair play. that's a ridiculously good price for trim. could use it to make some e-cig liquid or edibles if you don't smoke it.

I got offered 50g for €150 (legit) of Super Silver last time I was in 'Dam by a West Indian lad in a coffeeshop. Does that sound right to you? Seemed cheap to me.

looks like a bunch of shake

that was €3/g for buds btw. He described it in terms of "jars" apparently 50g is the way bits are sold instead of ounces over here (28g -- which would cost £200ish)

Groningen?