What's the most aesthetic dumbphone?

What's the most aesthetic dumbphone?

Nokia 3310 (the original)

Nokia made some weird ass looking phones

Probably some SE brick.

Kyocera DuraXA

I recently ditched my smart phone for one to avoid the Google/Apple botnet

Sony Ericsson w715. I'd buy one but I'm figuring all the batteries for them would be shot by now, and if I'm using a dumb phone I want 5+ days of life on it.

The "dumb" phone that was way smarter than most of modern day smartphones. Way ahead of its time and a true legend.
I had the honor of owning one for a while.

nokia 515, but meme prices sadly

Is there any way to get GPS maps/directions with that phone?

Patrician

any other opinion is objectively wrong

LMFAO. Nigga u gay. The RAZR/crazr/whatever other mods Motorola put out were all cheap shit. I can't think of a Worse dumb phone. They were fragile as fuck, uncomfortable to use, had horrible UI, etc... The Motorola v300 was a better option.

The v300 does seem like the perfect phone for a soyboy like you

Not on this version, but there's a Verizon version, the DuraXV, that does have GPS based directions.

>posting about functionality in an aesthetics thread

damn, you weren't kidding.
what's up with that shit?

a feature phone that isn't dog shit will cost about $100 to $200

SE k610i
Nokia 8890, 8850

Sony pureview

Step aside bitches.

The N95 was definitely marketed as a smartphone

Are you retarded?
You buy a dumbphone to last 1 month on battery and not to look nice.

Also Samsung c3350 was nice.

Y'all can suck my dick

Came here to post this.

The Sony Ericson Walkman series was always my favorite...

>2 week battery vs 1 month battery
Who gives a shit? What kind of Somali-tier poorfag are you where that actually makes a difference?

Also, what will an ugly upper back rim like that do to the pants you wear?

i wish these actually worked with my carrier

A dumbphone with large battery can save your life in the mountains. My pants are made by white Slavs. They don't break thank you.

loved this nigger

I had the walkman version of that phone. Made better pictures than today's phones thanks to bigger lens.

If you leik java games that much get a Nokia s40

Why the racism?

It's a basic bitch slider but designed of aesthetics.

>implying races exist
Can you... not? Humans are individuals and not to be classified into races. While I don't endorse it, the use of "racism" is inherently racist itself. Stop.

0/10

>no rebut
This hypocrisy is surreal. I should have known you were only baiting.

Fuck off niggers

This

Fuckers were such delicate princesses. The FUCKING NUMPAD would fall off if you stared at it too hard

Also, some models had Xenon flash instead of punny LEDs. Can't beat that for taking pics at gigs and parties

My favorite phone

When you see a German Shepard and a poodle you would say there both dogs yes?
But they are very different creatures in terms of behavior, looks, intelligence, no one refutes this BUT they are both dogs, just different breeds.
Now apply this to humans, what divine intervention make a species that has had population in different regions separated for so long that they have evolved genotypes independently of one another magically maintain the exact same level of inteligence?
The brain is an organ like any other and organs are developed in the way dna tells them to.
Nature dosn't see humans as individuals anymore than it sees ants as them.

Motorola L7
Motorola V3
LG New Chocolate
LG GD510 Pop
I dont remember much else

Are you trying to smack political correctness with facts? What are you, a bigot?

Oy vey you fucking goyim! Did you just assume my species I'll have you on your knees praying for niggers

My wife had this phone nearly a decade ago.

v3 razr or this

This is Sup Forums and not reddit. You must be a newfag.

I had that one, really nice phone, and durable as fuck.

its a useless piece of shit now

W880i

It's racist to love that nigger?

>rugged flip phone
to what end

nokia e52

I have one and use it. Very good, I got mine for £40 refurbished, pretty good.

Pic related

3210 or 3310
I owned both back in the day

Sony Ericsson 880i

Can any of these run signal? It's the ony reason i still use smartphone

Unironical, the fucker was great.

Is there any use in getting a dumbphone if I have nobody to talk to?

Texting on that thing must've been a delight.

It was intended to just receive calls and scroll through your contacts to call

no. you might want to consider a compact camera instead which is essentially the same thing in your case.

That's not a dumbphone.

>The Sony Ericson Walkman series was always my favorite...
This.

These are smartphones, you fucking brainlets.

Sony has the best dumbphones ever

Yup. Not having a touchscreen or not running Android/iOS doesn't make it a dumbphone.
Symbian devices are, by definition, smartphones with smartphone features such as "proper" internet access (although their browsers are horribly dated by now and probably won't display most modern websites properly) and email/calendar sync, things you won't find on dumbphones.

I used this phone when I was in middle school and part of high school. It was alright to use had its set backs but was pretty tough only really stopped using it cause I knew nothing of smart phones and the battery got inflated so I couldn't use it anymore. Not sure if its aesthetic but I liked that it was red.

Unironically this. So fucking sleek in design.

I remember seeing it in several TV shows, used by various cool guys. Can confirm it got me respect in real life, too.

thought about getting one refurbished, but I thought they are gonna be disgustingly dirty...saw some pics on ebay with that white-ish dirt between the cracks. idk how to describe it in english, it‘s probably dead skin cells with oil. How was yours when you got it?

Btw does whatsapp work?

This. I had the w580 and, while it was a great phone, the numpad was fucking fragile. 2 months later and almost all the keys on it were broken in some sort. Replaced it twice using the warranty and finally settled for the Samsung Galaxy 5 (not S5, just 5), my first android phone

K850i.
Too bad it was nothing on the K750i in terms of build quality.

Best build quality, but not as good looking as I loved both, SE was killing it for a few years there.

How do american carriers work?
In finland you can just pop your sim in any device it just works.

i had pic related

Bullshit. Those prices are only because people are willing to pay that.

binland had carrier locked phones too

>implying species exist
Can you... not? Organisms are individuals and not to be classified into species. Stop.

keyword: had, but I've never heard of carriers locking specific devices out of their networks outside of America

Prepaid phones are routinely locked in Australia* but the phones are usually $80-100 cheaper than market value, with terms that after 12 months or X dollars (equivalent to whatever they subsidised) spent on recharges - you're free to unlock, otherwise a nominal fee applies (which is usually $80-100, whatever the carrier subsidised) to unlock before then.
*unless you buy specifically marked unlocked phones, which are sold at the real RRP/market value of the phone
Phones on contract aren't locked (except for some iPhones by default, due to Applel shittery, it's free to unlock always though)

razr was the original iphone. all the dumb whores had a pink razr.

So what, you can send email through them and have a fancy calendar. Some of these old symbian e series phones were even advertised as bussiness devices instead of smartphones. They have the dumbphone keypad and enjoy absurdly long weeks long battery life same as current dumbphones. They are certainly "dumb" by today's standarts in a practical sense, rather than a taxonomic one. It's not like we have a a proto-smartphone thread to post them in anyway so it felt appropriate.
Had a 6300 for a while too, but the shit battery life made me get rid of it.

You are retarded.

Anyone know a well built 3G flip phone that can do skype calls?

I want to answer a phone with a satisfying flip that I can fidget with.

>woman has shit opinions
color me surprised

>femanon

Not that I expect some retard like you who never used anything other than android or toiOS to understand what a smartphone is..

Basically you want an android flip phone.

Samsung Galaxy Folder 2. Only available in Korea.

Achtung!