What's going on with the Indian IT sector? Who is replacing these Indians?

What's going on with the Indian IT sector? Who is replacing these Indians?

>One of the top employment generators until a few years ago, India’s $160 billion IT industry laid off more than 56,000 employees this year. Some analysts believe this spree was worse than the one during the 2008 financial crisis. Meanwhile, hiring plummeted, with entry-level openings having more than halved in 2017, according to experts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_manufacturing_companies_by_revenue
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/170
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chinks obviously. They fit the diversity label and you can pay them less.

> Who is replacing these Indians?
1/100th the number of actually skilled, native workers because companies are finally fucking wising up and realizing nobody wants to deal with the awful quality of service than Rajeesh serves up for $0.02 a day

>nobody wants to deal with the awful quality of service than Rajeesh serves up for $0.02 a day

Kek. So true though.

Speaking as someone who worked at a large hosting company that had a call center in India.
Indian workers unionized and it's hell to deal with on top of their terrible service and completely unethical behavior, speaks the absolute truth.

My company has limited the India growth because those fuckers can't do shit in terms of developing client-side stuff with modern tech like React,Angular, and the gazillion other front end frameworks that come out every week. They need explicit handholding.

They are not the ideal group to hand off your kafka and nosql shit to.

traditional java/c# service code is all they're good for.

The article states that large American companies have traditionally gone with Scale over Skill.

I think this has bit them in the ass too many times and they're realizing that 1 or 2 good local engineers can be better than 16 Pajeets....especially in the face of the typical "poor requirements".

the phone centers used to be outsourced to India. Nowadays, it's the philipines.

>traditional java/c# service code is all they're good for.
They're literally not even good for that, any company that doesn't need a one-off project learns their lesson after the first try and they get handed back an unmaintainable pile of spaghetti slop that cost the $20,000 to produce.

make america great again

Hopefully India will learn from China. Focus on developing their own products/services for their market rather than being simply a cost-reduction center for the west.

This.

>India’s $160 billion IT industry
>$
LOL

this
even GE is learning their lesson. All the Poos in GE Digital got laid off

>Who is replacing these Indians?
good software or a bunch of cucks who like working 80 hours a week.

I'm starting to think protectionism can work, at least in the short term.

this alone is reason enough that voting for trump was justified.

are you happy white people? now one Indian family cannot eat for a month. It's not fair.

all the jobs are coming back here. and if it werent for leftists and their minimum wage garbage and retarded taxes, india and china would have exactly zero jobs

doubt it, chinks don't speak english very well.

I would have thought corporations as the greater culprit for outsourcing in the first place to reduce cost, increase profits, and rake the profits for management and shareholders, at the expense of local employees.

>yeah just make them poorer so they have more reasons to move over here
retard

we have quotas that stop poor people moving here (unless they go through Mexico). And Mexico does the same too. Should be fine.

asians don't pass the diversity label, they work against it because they are so overrepresented in tech anyway. This is a known thing liberals bitch about

more likely mexicans will start replacing pajeets

>if it wasn't for the commies we could have been earning slave wages instead of third worlders
Kys faggot

>are you happy white people?
Yes.

It's time to get all they learned and start up their own country.
Then kill everyone of the higher caste, implement a good democratic system and get to the first world in 50 years or so.

They're quite smart enough to pull that off.

slave wage jobs existing for those who want it is worse than that job not existing at all? brain dead communist.

>it's better to work 80 hours a week for 20 cents a day then not have a job at all
This is what bootlickers actual believe.

Turns out you need to be productive and able to do work to be employable.

India is all about doing extremely small things and making everyone else think you're a genius. Unfortunately training pajeet how to use Excel as a "computer science graduate" doesn't mean he'll do anything for your programming.

> This just in, pay peanuts, get monkeys, more news at 11.

Bout time faggots figured this out.

so in other words youre a leech and you want to force everyone else to be a leech like you so you can have your communist government utopia? speaking of bootlickers.

>are you happy white people? now one Indian family cannot eat for a month. It's not fair.

No, it's capitalism.
Companies decided that they needed to restructure their business as their previous methods and models of production have failed.
This was a mistake on their part and these massive layoffs are a way to cut the fat and give them more capital to work with. Doesn't mean all these pajeets will be unemployed forever; there's always room for cheap mediocre labor.

Pinays

I'm a leech because I don't want to be someone's slave? Are you fucking brainwashed or something? The only leeches are the worthless transnational corporations you're defending.

Use china's model of production.
>Find friends
>Steal American technology or idea
>Create startup
>Make Indian FaceBook
>Vote for anti-foreign business laws
>Profit!!

>trusting pajeets with your Java/Scala/C# backends
You'll only do this mistake once.

The cost of business is going down, and customer service has raised greatly in importance over the last 10 years.

Basically, outsourcing is becoming less necessary.

To be fair, it's not the fault of the Indians that they are being outsourced. These retard companies who offshored there in the first place are so desperate to save a buck and shit always flows downhill.

If you're Indian you work a 12 hour day and feel like shit and provide shit service because of it, not to mention getting pajeeted on a regular basis by your co-workers/boss.

And look, if these companies fired all their technology staff, how are they going to explain to the outsourcing company exactly what they want and need, and provide their new staff with the other company-related training that goes along with it? How are you going to make sure the job is being done right, if you don't know what it is you want done? It's just not going to happen people.

Offshoring does work. Outsourcing does work. India is not inherently a bad place for employment. If you are a retarded business major looking for top memes to toss into the pile and run away from congratulations, this top meme just sunk your business and now Amazon or some other tech company is going to take over your shit. Oh well, enjoy your golden parachute paid for by the rest of us consumers.

Who gives a shit? Send them back.

Believe it or not, the indomitable refugee spirit can actually be contained within the coach seat of a returning flight.

>its not fair
life's not fair.

>kill everyone of the higher caste
>kill the country's only knowledgeable class

Why don't they just hire people from Singapore/HK/Taiwan? English is the primary if not secondary language.

Indeed.

I just came.

>SG/HK/TW
>GDP per capita is the same or almost the same with US
It will end up costing more. Outsourcing is to save cost.

>Who is replacing these Indians?
People remembered "you get what you pay for" again. Pay like poo, get poo. That simple.

So a lot of previously offshored jobs are coming back since the quality of a lot of brands deteriorated to unsustainable levels.

they do for high end research centers. well replace HK with shenzhen but whatever.

like IBM has more employees in india than it does in america

more likely they just expanded as much as they could and had to trim back

America when?

lol you faggots keep telling yourselves that companies wised up and started in-housing. Truth is that IT runs itself now. They don't need support like they used to.

when I get the annoying tech support calls from india (or telemarketers) I invariably get pissed off. but once I cool down, I actually feel sorry for those ppl. having to resort to that to actually make a living and feed themselves. I am grateful I have the opportunity to make a living (as in feed myself) that doesn't annoy others.
It is unfair, and I'm sorry I can't offer a solution.

Neither do Indians.

this, they are getting replaced by AI and new tech

>Then kill everyone of the higher caste
wtf is wrong with you. Higher cast indians have IQ over 120, lower casts have 60 IQ..

you really think its best to kill the genetically superior so the inferior can reproduce? Nice logic there commie.

>good software or a bunch of cucks who like working 80 hours a week.
probably good software... Sup Forums is happy because they think jobs actually returned to US, when in fact those probably just got automated

This is the level of redpill when you've passed the anger stage. You start to pity them. In the end, they've only done what they were told by company executives.

>mexicans in IT
Never going to happen, they're too white for the diversity crowd and too dumb for the "muh results" crowd.

The articles claim that Flips are picking up the slack. Literally everyone hates Pajeets. It was bound to happen. They got the golden ticket but they squandered it by exploiting the West. Did they really think that this shit could go on for long?

are you happy white people? now one Indian family cannot afford toilet for a year. It's not fair.

Long short story, because so shit education on Mexico, Mexico lost opportunity to send millons engineers to America.

Indian here.

After I got my Electrical Engineering degree I worked four years as a software developer for Western clients. Everybody at my job had non-CS/SE degrees and were self-taught.

Just a few months ago we were replaced by younger people with CS/SE degrees.

Luckily I got hired at a job with a much higher salary and where I actually use my EE degree.

What's happening in India now is a proper alignment between skill and job. People are finally getting jobs they are actually trained to do.

Your jobs are still getting outsourced to India Sup Forumstards.

Honestly, if educations was any good, they would have their own companies. Look at most of eastern europe, they were poor as fuck but their universities are still pretty top. I was in Prague for a semester and it's less of a dirty shithole than 90% of cities in France.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_manufacturing_companies_by_revenue

Three Indian companies

Zero (0) Russian companies

Sup Forumstards BTFO

any validation of that IQ rift?
they're all genetically the same it looks like
finally, poo

stop the

fucking annyoing

reddit spacing you turds.

>they're all genetically the same
no, there are huge genetic differences between casts, since people do not marry outside of casts..

also, usually lower casts have darker skin color (besides the lower IQ)

I scrolled to 100 and didn't see India.
Who really cares beyond that

>than 90% of cities in France
you do know that France is a cuck country now? They literally enjoy replacing their own population with africans/muslims

>now one Indian family cannot afford toilet for a year
>implying they had one to begin with

I'm a frog, I know far too well, but that was 7 years ago, back when we only had kebabs and algerians here.

wait what, theres a bunch of mexican engineers working here. Not on the same scale as pajeet tho.

>mfw 90% of them were microsoft tech support

The diversity crowd hates the yellow man because they can't compete with them. They are more intelligent than any liberal and will work to the bone.

lol, liberals literally punish success

Ahem, Chinks don't speak english. Indians speak english on conversational level, if you ignore the heavy thick accent.

> Who is replacing these Indians?
AI. And I don't mean Kizuna.

> manufacturing companies
Duuuh!

day of the flush?

>Do this only, put windows on the server machines. Sir, please do the needful.
>*headbobble intensifies*

Phone posting because I don't bother starting up my laptop for Sup Forumstards.

You can't justify slave wages in the richest country in the world, where's my trickle down nigger?

Imagine working in IT with indians
>pajeet my son stomach hurts poo on the designated street
>wipe ass with hands
>get back to work on the computer
>boss I dont understand what code pls handhold me
>you touch his mouse and keyboard scrolling through hundred lines of badly written, undocumented, unindented codes.
>he high-fives and shakes your hand to thank you

because it's all about saving money retard

And large American companies go with pajeets in first place coz ''muhh quarterly assessment, gotta get those figures up"
Pajeets ain't going nowhere, they're everywhere from entry level positions to the top, it's this outsourcing crowd that's in danger.
The model didn't work, doesn't mean they're going to start paying American wages, they'll look for another model (:

there are 1 billion of them

IF there is a one in a million chance of one of them having an IQ of 120 then statistically speaking there will be at least a thousand of those.

Work in IT like probably 90% of Sup Forums.

Started out as IT but somehow ended up in Marketing because pay was better. So our company needed some blogs written for some sites we maintain.

We'd do the SEO, coding and all of that we just needed someone to write a story with given keywords and we'd do the rest. So we set out to find some writers using different platforms. We got ones that looked good on "paper". All the names were English and it appeared at least on "paper" that we did the right thing got decently priced native English speakers. So we got these text and they were shit. So I go and check the .docx meta data.

>Zahid
>Dhruv
>Jayesh
>Maryam
>Kashvi

They failed a few times and my boss was furious, so we dropped them.

Tardy, full of excuses, rarely do shit on time, and woudn't you know it they're all Paki and Indian shit stains that can't keep up or write decent texts...

We had this one guy claim that he was in the hospital and had no laptop he can't write on the phone, next week he was at his aunt funeral, next week it was his finger he broke it so hes writing slower and these ridiculous excuses continued to the point were we were actually looking forward to his excuse emails because they were so outrageous and funny.

In the end we resorted to out of all places Romanians that actually did their fucking job on time and had near perfect English.

Sounds like EIG

> (OP)
>this alone is reason enough that voting for trump was justified.

If you think Trump had anything to do with this, you're retarded. Indians aren't muslims.

This isn't a modern western country we are talking about. In the developing countries the upper caste are all crooks who stole their money, like in Russia. They aren't the most intelligent, but the most criminal.

Not where I work. Over here it's Pajeet city

>who's replacing them?
Dozens of average programmers.

Not that user but this is probably what he's thinking about
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/170

Just finished a degree, good luck to anyone in college working on group projects with the Indians who are there to tick off boxes on the immigration form.

To all the peeps on Sup Forums
Why do you autistic faggots only shill "pajeets are shitting on the street" only on Sup Forums? Which is less mainstream in India. Oh yeah you don't have the BALLS to show up on popular social media websites because your butt will be roasted to ashes by other Indians.

We're not fluent in English, agreed but we have to learn other 3 to 4 languages including English which is pain in the ass.

Poor people in rural villages shit on grassfields and not normal people in most cities you autistic anons because lack of education in those areas. Stray Dogs shit on the street, not people.

Our food such as curry might not be suited for you, but hey muh chink's roasted cockroaches and dog are probably more healthy for your stomach.

I think it's more an indicative problem of the world in general

Overpopulation and lack of jobs.

Those jobs being laid off are likely just bullshit jobs created for no real purpose other than for the purpose of creating employment.

It's only going to get worse from here on out with more and more automation

slavs

DESIGNATED

In the UK some TV adverts recently (last 6 months or so) have started proudly saying "...and our award winning, friendly, UK based customer service"

You might be onto something.

Farming out customer service was the fucking worst thing ever. I actually started leaving companies who did it, just because it is so fucking annoying. American Express and HSBC use English customer service, and it makes solving a problem 10000000% easier than explaining it to Pajeet 5 times, and not actually being able to get a more human response where necessary (Pajeet will typically read off script, and not diverge in any way)

It would be more humane to just start some wars and kill off excess people, instead of hungering them to death