I thought Europeans were master home builders? Whats the point of having an overpriced, tiny...

I thought Europeans were master home builders? Whats the point of having an overpriced, tiny, European home if it cant even hold up to 1 measly earthquake?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/fiat-chrysler-investigated-by-sec-justice-department-over-sales-reports-1468870152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was a special earthquake not one of those normal ones

if you shake it long enough everything falls apart

What were they not expecting an earthquake once in awhile?

Why are Europeans so lazy they dont even plan ahead?

people live near disaster prone areas all the time
like the tornado alley and beneath active volcanoes
fault lines are no exception

Those buildings are multiple times older than your country so you might see where the problem comes from

How long until we have a fundraiser to rebuild Europoors homes?

I want to see them beg.

You fucking idiot, those buildings were older than your country

>Those buildings are multiple times older than your country
So not only are the homes overpriced and tiny, they are old and unstable too.

Success comes at price

your autism wont let you see our point, fuck off

You are taking two things that come with living in big cities and applying them to villages with a small population

People in Italy are mostly arab/berber rape babies, you can't expect them not to fail at everything but crime

>our point
Your buildings are old.

So what? They got rekt like a McMansion built last week.

t. 60% white sharter

Its not secret European housing prices are high compared to their sq foot.

This includes outside big cities.

It's clear he's just trying to get back at you fucking Euros that do this shit all the time over tornadoes. We get the most powerful tornadoes in the world and you say the exact same shit.

>muhh cardboard box is just as strong as steel reinforced concrete with deep foundation meme

Yeah, but in your case literally nothing of value gets lost

Wood frames flex and warp, stones crumble and break

Well i have no idea how much an house in a town with less that 5000 people in the middle of nowhere would cost in america but it's not expensive here for obvious reasons

>muh ancient master race architecture got rekt
BTFO
T
F
O

>mfw 100% white and I've never met another white family with my name because my ancestors owned so many virile negro slaves

>europe is a country

So then Italian homes are just shit holes that deserved to be rekt?

>being THIS butthurt
So will you help donate to your Italian cohorts?

They could use your donation, don't ask US.

>So then Italian homes are just shit holes that deserved to be rekt?
That's not what i said, i war replying to your comment about them being expensive

Shitty and expensive

>replying to your comment about them being expensive
Even with your housing prices plummeting due to shit Europoor economy, still not worth it.

Especially when the homes cant withstand a lil shake.

>Italy
>Corruption
>NoneOfMyBusiness
>Corruption
>Mafia
>Corruption
>stupid politicians

So, you live in a train station... Now i understand your frustration. You cant afford any kind of house...

Ya, italians deserve it. They stole Chrysler from the US and now are being investigated for profit impropriety.

wsj.com/articles/fiat-chrysler-investigated-by-sec-justice-department-over-sales-reports-1468870152

>So, you live in a train station.
OH, so you live in an office building?

Surprised you found a job.

As a good American you do not know your country. There were more than 100 homes in those buildings that do not support the touch of a plane

So why is one side okay and the other side fucked?

The ground beneath?

Americans smell like shit

that village was probably like several times as older than your country

There werent homes in the "World Trade Center".

Its for business.

But there were though.

>living in an unsafe-overpriced-tiny village.

Most of it is business, thats objective fact.

Top of the pictures the new houses, they are ok
Bottom and central part of the picture are the old houses, the old medieval town
That place was a tourist attraction, less than 500 people in winter and over 2000 in summer, many people from Rome were in the town for the holidays, they were there exactly because the houses are old as a fuck

Those houses were probably already there when your country didn't even existed

Mafia construction crews cut corners on the seismic retrofitting. Color me surprised.

>gust of wind
>powerful

maybe you should stop building your mcmansions out of cardboard, sharted shorts and wood glue

>>mfw 100% white
>posts with an american flag

nah m8

notice how incredibly efficient the rescue effort is. meanwhile ameriturds took 4 years to clear the rubble of two shitty buildings (with a side of looting from the rescuers themselves). and don't let me start about katrina, the moment the whole planet realized that usa is, in fact, a third world fuckhole.

> They stole Chrysler from the US

not our fault if you niggers can't make a decent car for the life of you, let alone being able to keep up a business. the superior white man came and bought your shit. be quiet and be thankful that we decided to save your failing negro economy.