>still using an outdated broken OS for amateurs when Windows 10 exists

>uninstall python on linux: CANNOT REMOVE SYSTEM LIBRARY ABORT
wow, it's like there are components written in python installed on your system

my linux needs java and flash instead

why the fuck would someone write system components in python

>microshit windaids
>uninstall .nyet
>looool kys

Oh wow looks like these threads again...
This music is sponsored by Microcurry

First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo. Take your poo to the loo.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo?

I step out on the street. What do I smell? Shit that’s stinky to high hell. I hold my breath, I step away. But everywhere I go, there’s no getting away.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Shit, not shit, this shit, that shit. Let’s see now. Let me check. Happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, next to you. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, everywhere. Poo, poo, poo, poo, poo, where is that loo.

Why the fuck write system components in C# when C exists?

why do anything user

>current year
>using Windows 10
>being okay with that

because C is shit but when you write system components in python then you just admit that you dont give a shit anymore

OpenBSD doesn't have this problem.
No python cancer in the base system.

It literally thought this was made up holy fuck it's real, it's a real fucking song

got real tired of the gentoo meme now im getting real tired of the openBSD meme

freeBSD or nothing

>muh perfectly customisable OS
>breaks if i delete something as simple as python
HAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How will freecucks ever recover?

>remove RAM from computer
>doesn't boot up

Wow

Customizable doesn't mean you can delete random shit without consequence. Try uninstalling glibc and see how well that works out for you.

If for some retarded reason you don't want Python on your system, you can either replace everything that depends on it, or you can manually build your system to not use anything that depends on it from the start.

>this damage control
hahahahahahahahahahaga fuck off freecuck

because python is installed by default so there's no reason not to, particularly when it saves a bunch of programmer time and the performance hit is effectively negligible?
there's a bunch of shit written as shell scripts too (but fuck that noise, writing any non-trivial shell script is nasty and full of gotchas)

mind you, you can totally have a Linux distro without Python
but none of the ones that matter to people who have some vague idea of actually getting shit done care about not having Python

bsd is a meme

Install Slackware.

PUNISH ME LINUX PLS

switch to windows and enjoy 15 c++ redistributables

lol linux fags are such self destructive people. As if it matters in the slightest that I have backwards compatible redistributables, in fact this is a huge plus. You are just annoyed that they all clutter your uninstall menu.

Ah, to be twelve years old again...

This is like complaining that windows doesn't work if you delete system32, kys microshill

except there is no practical reason for me to ever delete system32 or even look in there. Windows is perfectly set up.
Meanwhile linux forces me to give a shit about all this crap

there is no reason to uninstall python either retard.

>remove explorer.exe
>windows shits itself

>install GNU+Linux
>it needs Python to operate properly
That sounds like some cheap ass shit, right there.

>uninstall system32
>windows doesn't work anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>user error
>blames system
What are you, a mentally retarded 80 year old man who can’t accept he should never touch a computer? Fuck off nigger

>If for some retarded reason you don't want Python
You mean like not wanting a bloated, awful interpreter that requires me to keep every minor revision of it installed because it breaks backwards compatibility every time?
Why oh why wouldnt I ever want such a bloated pile of useless shit?

At least kubuntu gives us control of updates.

> remove system32
> windiz sux becauz it dun werk
Most package managers and other system componets in most distros use python because it is quick and easy to maintain.
OP you are retarded.

"eat apple with rotten worm in it accidentally"

lol user error, you die now. Oh wait, we have modern medicine now? LOL suddenly it wasnt user error anymore, just daily business.
Pick Linux if you literally want to live in the stone age you worthless subhuman piece of shit.

>using (((Windows))) in 2018
Good goyim. Go suck (((government))) dick and pay taxes, cuck.

> uninstall dwm on linux: that's ok, I'll just use another WM
> uninstall dwm on windows: CANNOT REMOVE SYSTEM LIBRARY ABORT

wow

How about self-contained independent packages? I can install old soft on new Windows and it will work b/c soft and libs are independent.

I love snap.
I love how I can install Blender, Firefox Nightly, etc.

That is how it should work. Not a fucking dependencies mess.

try removing the sqlite dll from win10

Windows has dependances too you retard.
Most games require you to install direct x libraries, other software requires .net , xna ,mono. And in order to use the search function on qbitorrent you need to install python. Also windows comes preinstalled with many dependances just like most linux distributions.
For a real windows experience try installing windows embedded and removing EVERYTHING. You'll see how 99% of exe files no longer work.
So for the love god dont mess with your system if do not know what you are doing.

> everything Windows, no matter how bad, is a good thing
Just fuck off, wincuck.

> Install Wondows
> Needs to shut down every 20 minutes to install updates
> Breaks outright
Oh wow.

Because Python is a language commonly used for scripting and system administration tasks.

>controlling the damage this hard
keep it up friendo

This is fucking retarded.
No, I don't know of any distro where "the core system" requires python. But there are probably plenty of distros which come with random other not completely necessary packages out of the box which rely on python. And the fact that your package manager prevents you from uninstalling python when some packages depend on it is a bit of idiot proofing for morons like OP who just go around randomly uninstalling packages.
If you want to get rid of python then first uninstall all the software which depends on it.
At least on linux when there's a dependency you get one copy of the library/dependency. On windows you end up with every program shipping its own version of every fucking library and also with every program asking you to install a slightly different .net or vc++ redistributable.You call python bloat? If python is bloat then what is windows?

You fucks are just a bunch of butthurt retard microshills. Go use your shitty windows 10 operating system if you're too mentally deficient to understand how dependencies work. Nobody is saying that linux is for you or that you should use linux. Linux is for people who know what they're doing and you clearly have difficulty wiping your own ass so it's absolutely clear that linux isn't for you.

>trying to build the perfect distro
>allowing dependencies like this
let me know when you nixcucks get linux out of diapers and its actually usable

> Projecting this hard.
Just stay there.

nothing wrong there

>On windows you end up with every program shipping its own version of every fucking library and also with every program asking you to install a slightly different .net or vc++ redistributable.You call python bloat? If python is bloat then what is windows?

yeah i always look through all my apps and games on Windows and if any game has a file with the same name, I get real angry cuz that's just wasting space.
holy shit, how insane are lincuck users? Nobody does that. Literally nobody.

>hebrew letters
JIDF please leave

What even is your argument?

>implying

>Nobody does that
lolnoargument
Nobody is talking about seeing files, you tard.

.dll - dynamic link library

If program has this in folder that means it uses that, otherwise it search for libraries in %windir%.

If program is self contained(statically linked) then it has these libraries compiled inside the program.

You can compile programs statically on linux too, but it would make n programs using same library load this library n times instead of running it once and share it. It would make binaries bigger and more memory hungry.

Imagine shilling for a shitty free operating system because blocks of text on your favourite web based friend simulators told you your a faggot normie if you dont. Imagine being this easily swayed by others opinions in the hope you come across more tech literate to people youve never met. Fucking sad cunts lmao

It's called bloat. Also, if a dependency is known to have a bug, it could be patched and all programs that rely on that dependency are brought up to date. In a statically linked program, you're shit out of luck and have to depend on the developers for a patch that could have been applied a long time ago.

See and do it on your Windows Computer then rebooot it

it's not bloat if it serves a purpose = independency. Moron.

its purpose is to be memory hungry, wasteful of storage space and increase vulnerabilities

>missing the point this hard
lincucks really are just stupid faggots desperately attempting to seem like cool trendy nerds

What even is your point? So far, the only thing you claimed was "damage control" and nothing else.

>lowered the aggressiveness of his arguement in the attempt to lure me into a false sense of security
not today dumb nixcuck. i know your toddler tier argument strats

Python is a good scripting language

>> uninstall python on windows: everything works fine
Please, lad, compare installing python :^) Also compare installing some python module.

because it's very useful for many tasks like parsing logs, configs and working with strings

>cuck license

well, remove (any programmong language libs or interpreter you have) from your wincuck system

ez
t. Win X LTSB user

my kubuntu looks better :^)

you are completely retarded. please consider suicide

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Most distros/UNIX like OS's write code in some kind of shell scripting language.
Python is a perfectly acceptable replacement to that.

i chuckled

Isn't windows 10 a botnet?

No, Windows is a botnet.

Not him but will you gonna provide an argument or not?

>literally reinstalled win 7 earlier today

try again sweetie

>opens an empty project on maya
>i`m working MOM

The point is, are you sure everything is fine? windows 10 is garbage

>hi everyone I'm a newfag!

People who prefer Windows to Linux have never used it professionally, bottom line. The only people who prefer Windows based tools to Linux based ones are fucking tech luddites, and women.

I'd love to use linux as an everyday OS but using adobe CC is impossible and playing some of my favourite games from time to time also.

confirmed retard

Why do I even come here. Sup Forums is literally inhabited by retards.

>try to run application that requires PIL (python imaging library)
>install requested library
> 'error on line 53 - you do not seem to have the python imaging library installed'

fuck you, you filthy penguin

thats a piss poor excuse, dual boot, run in a container, wine, there is a limitless number of opportunities but you choose this

>t.a retarded child needs some attention

No, it's not. No wonder Linux battery life is fucking terrible.

Because most Linux developers don't care about efficiency and battery life at all and love inefficient dynamically typed garbage. Basically everything above the kernel is complete trash.

You are one drooling fucktard, you know that?
Pretty sure you don't even know how to program.

Why did this thread get so many replies? You guys realize that he was baiting right?

A Python "programmer" telling someone else they don't know how to program. That's rich. Guido is an incompetent retard and anyone that uses Python willingly is far worse.

Holy fuck you probably also think people use only one language, hahaha

How's life on NEETbux?

>why write in python when there is C
>why write in C when there is Assembly Language
>why write in AL when there is machine codes

soon you will reach a level where you're just banging stones together

There are tons of languages now that are as expressive as Python that provide far better safety and far better performance. The days of using shit like Python and wasting billions of clock cycles and killing battery life for no reason are coming to an end.

Google saw the writing on the wall and let Guido go. You should too.

>Gotard
Who knew

>There are tons of languages now that are as expressive as Python that provide far better safety and far better performance.
Such as?

Go is trash but it's still better than Python.