Thank you based moz://a for making it so convenient to donate for your """righteous""" causes

Thank you based moz://a for making it so convenient to donate for your """righteous""" causes...

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.vivaldi.net/topic/10549/modding-vivaldi/22?page=2
mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/
atheismisunstoppable.com
support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1196957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder.

Reminder

Reminder.

>completely vague goal
At least Wikipedia is about covering running their website which, understandably, takes a lot of money.

How much are you trying to raise? How many people do you think actually use Firefox?

And it keeps on growing and it keepson gro owing-

They get hundreds of millions a year from Google, would be interesting to see how much of that is spent on the Firefox...

>giving money to sjw
>ever

Is there a way to remove the banner?

I thought Soros was giving them enough bucks - did they piss their only donor off?

What is pol about either of those posts?
George Soros has been a big donor to Mozilla recently, he put in a lot of money.
Why is Mozilla asking for more money when they just got a shitload of money to help keep 'fake news off the web?

They must have inadvertently pissed off their major donor.
Nothing Sup Forums about that.

>everything i don't like is pol

>George Soros has been a big donor to Mozilla recently, he put in a lot of money.
No such thing happened. It's funny it's always fall for it first, citing "news" sites like "activist post" and "gulfnews"

>Is there a way to remove the banner?
I removed it by switching to vivaldi..

The only advantage firefox had was modding options, which I can do on vivaldi too now forum.vivaldi.net/topic/10549/modding-vivaldi/22?page=2

My dad works for Mozilla and you're so right. kys

You are so random Sup Forums, Sup Forums of 2006 would be proud.

>campaign against fake news
>fake news about the campaign
like pottery

Sorry, wanted to reply to the guy you were replying to.

You know, people are very stupid. That is why the need me to tell them what is truth...

If only they actually read

If only you actually read between the lines

>occasional random meme
uninstalled

Yeah, stupid firefox making research about internet.

people donate to them to create a browser (and possibly an email client), not to push some communism agendas

WHO WILL MATCH ME!?

It's not like they had a manifesto since forever amiright?
mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/

I will match anything you donate multiplied by 0

>manifesto
literal communism talk. Can you translate this into normal english?

>$0.05 donated to your local LGBTQIP+ group of your choice

Better the evil you know then the one you don't

Yeah, Soros is a communist when it suits Sup Forums, they'll meme it into reality, marvel of keks.

Aside from your Sup Forums cancer, is there any tech-related reason to stop using firefox?

they are incompetant and suck so hard at c++ they made rust.

on mac there are plenty
>higher cpu usage
>no native mac integrations (services, dictionary)
>buggy sometimes (freezes, but I'm on nightly.. I was on nightly)

Name 3 things wrong with Rust. Hard mode: No Sup Forums-monkey buzzwords.
>Higher CPU usage
Now that Firefox has a new GPU based web-renderer, it's more likely to share some of its CPU workload instead.

Nightly is the official browser of Sup Forums confirmed it a week ago

I dont know what it does, but it seems very inefficient

rendering web pages correctly

Well, you are throwing rocks into the ocean, aren't you? Your copy of firefox and vivaldi has different addons, websites, uptimes, cache-load, process tree and many other different variables. If you only use Vivaldi as a "reference browser" instead of your "main", that's not helping either.

Either way, I can't actually find any technical reason in your posts to ditch firefox myself.

>instead of your "main",
safari is in the list too, its just way down below

They're on their right to put on their program whatever they want. You're not entitled to their program. You Sup Forumstards are worse than commies.

And they're not entitled to money for releasing a free product.

Ther release of firefox is not determined by the money being donated.

funny enough commies AND Sup Forumstards can both disagree that they're right to put on their program whatever they want. liberals and moderates get the rope in BOTH systems. which is a good thing

The management of Mozilla is garbage and they really don't care about anything but virtue signaling and getting paid. Firefox is still a good browser and there are a lot of good devs. Use a fork of Firefox instead like Waterfox.

Changing standard tech terms for political reasons.

example wherein Rust standard have changed like this?

>send monies for freedoms a.s.a.p

There still people that trust that trash of Mozilla? not even their defense force can cover them well anymore

why do you use 8gag?

Why don't you?

>1337x

I don't use it but what's wrong with it?

>Mac OS

Please leaf

50 cents of every dollar you give them is dedicated to shaming, killing, and erasing white people.

>implying this will demotivate me

Not the same user, but I opened up the site and my cpu usage instantly jumped to 100%. I guess the site uses your computer to mine bitcoin or something.

Works On My Machineā„¢

Haha I don't use it either and I want to know aswell what's wrong with it and what alternatives there are, haha

>No answer
As expected of /gee/

All the old good addons got removed. Switch to Waterfox if you're invested in the ecosystem.

Yet you visit a complete meme of a website.

> Switch to Waterfox
no quantum no party

Quantum is the final step in the chromification. The UX team have been destroying Firefox for years.

>the computer user is using firefox past the date of 2011

Fuck off Pajeet, no Sup Forumsentooman will ever use (((Chrome)))

sjwzilla

They can't even get their font rendering right.

Actually as a Gentoo user I take offense that you would assume that I would support Mozilla and only use Google Chrome.

>mozilla partners with cliqz
>mozilla sideloads the app looking glass, an adware extension completely skipping there own change management
just in the last couple months they have completely fucked up multiple times. It there any future for firefox or is it beyond saving?

just got this a few mins ago

yay. censorship.

They forced the creator out and rewrote the entire fucking browser.. It isn't Firefox anymore its a crashing pile of shit.

>make intro video (which wont trigger anyone)
>host real video on other service + on personal website
>profit

thats how autism-is-unstoppable does it and it seems to be working out for him

atheismisunstoppable.com

Please fix the crashing on mobile and add right-click -> search image

Thanks

I used to test stolen CC on this

Reminder that Firefox calls home all the fucking time even when that shit is disabled.

t. I actually sniffed the traffic while you were making funny maymays.

Stop whining. Having them offer one normal, wikipedia style request for donations is far and away better than them depending on a shitload of botnet ads like everyone else and data mining you rigtht up the ass. . And their "causes" for the most part are shit every Sup Forums dweller should want, like net neutrality.

They destroyed their own browser to make it like Chrome. The only ones getting my donation are the internet archive and waterfox.

You know that Waterfox and all the others only exist as modern browsers because of the Firefox base, right?

And how do you figure its "like chrome", aside from WebExtensions? Firefox Quantum runs fast, lighter than Chrome(ium) and with better privacy/user centric control. Yeah, some APIs for extensions aren't done yet compared to the XUL days but they're coming at least - even 58 added a few new features in that regard.

>some APIs for extensions aren't done yet
some can per nature of webext never be made available

Still shipping xboxes to nigeria?

What is "Nerve Center" on 8ch?

I think it's just a catalog of threads across every single board.

Is this faggot supposed to be a joke?

whats that disgusting thing? firefox should not look like that.

they have lots of work to do if they really want it to look like chrome. chrome does not waste space with the ui like this new firefox version does.

he's a bit edgy (like all atheists).. but besides that he is pretty cool.

what triggered you about him? that he calls things for what he sees them?

sorry, not a faggot, not into round corners

Well then show us a cap of your data sniffing

Go back to Sup Forums.

they support gay rights...... how is that based you idiot !!!

i was being ironic

if everyone who frequents Sup Forums went away, this board would be closed lol..

you are not the majority anymore

support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1196957

Cool, this should make the free market better for us survivors. I'd donate my tax return every year if this were true.

why dont you make your custom browser based on chromium or webkit

ignore I meant you

>a private videosharing webpage doesn't like my political views
>censorship!!!

Yeah, that's not how it works son. Ideally it should but, private companies are private companies and they will do whatever they want, just use another service. Not popular enough? Well, too bad.

Pale Moon doesn't have this problem and old extensions still work.

Forks, motherfuckers! Do you speak them?

There are so many browsers. You can load them all then use what you prefer.

It's Sup Forums relevant when politics breaks software so fuck off.