Do we have the technology to move the white race to Mars...

Do we have the technology to move the white race to Mars, wait some years until the non-whites die out without the white mans magic and repopulate earth again?

We should definitely put them all on a rocket headed for Mars. Whether or not we have the technology to get them there safely is kinda irrelevant.

>t. white soyboy
A shekel for the good goy

>im a true white nationalist, my ancestry is mostly Germanic

>Daily Mail
Too embarrassed to provide the link I see

Yes.
Now, please kill yourself.

Shouldn't you be busy saving your race right now? How do you have so much free time to post on an Apple product review forum?

What’ll happen is the Asian countries, China in particular, will enslave all the browns and blacks and have their own super powerful empires that you’ll have to contest.

Niggers are useless even as slaves, they're a waste of resources. Even Che Guevara called them lazy drunkards.
They're better off enslaving the mongrelswest of their border.

>Not posting the gif

Sup Forums please stop shitting up Sup Forums

>safely is kinda irrelevant.
shitskin spotted

do you know why asian crime rates are lower?
its because a mature asian male has the same physical power of a white woman

Not that fag, but no way this can be true.

plox delete this picture ;__; my country is dead

>mfw both me and wife are white
>bracing for our baby
>all 1st world countries are plagued by white guilt and sjw retards

Not sure how to feel, on one hand doing my part in saving white phenotype, on another hand, how the fuck do I raise a normal human and not an sjw retard.

Oh look a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums

Because you became a Sup Forums subhuman, your kid will go full sjw to be contrarian.

>not enjoying retarded sjw shit is pol
Pls my man.

I don't enjoy retarded SJW shit either, but I don't give a fuck about "the white phenotype" either. It does not matter to me if the future is white or black or glow in the dark green

>Anything less than white nationalism is SJW
Ayy