Why are white people so racist to Asians especially about looks?

Why are white people so racist to Asians especially about looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalriskinsights.com/2016/02/chinas-growing-deserts-a-major-political-risk/
cnbc.com/2016/02/11/pollution-crisis-is-choking-the-chinese-economy.html
nytimes.com/2016/04/12/world/asia/china-underground-water-pollution.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m2KDSkcubdU&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because that's literally the only advantage whites have over asians. whites are dumber, lazier, more aggressive, poorer (in america), and commits more crimes. whites really are the niggers of asia

nice thumbnail faggot

White people are subhumans

Glad they're dying

>Asian Americans are the highest-income, best-educated and fastest-growing racial group in the U.S, with Asians now making up the largest share of recent immigrants. A Pew Research survey finds Asian Americans are more satisfied than the general public with their lives, finances and the direction of the country, and they place a greater value on marriage, parenthood, hard work and career success.

This is pretty much true. It always makes me laugh when whites use the "b-but we're more creative than Asians!" argument. Kangz tier excuses desu.

>he said, posting from a country founded by white men and whose rise to greatness was due to white men

>yfw faced with this fact whites respond with "muh dick"
>yfw faced with this fact whites talk about creativity like blacks talk about their music
>yfw at least Blacks do actually make pretty cool music
>yfw whites are basically niggers without cool music

Sure, white people used to have amazing accomplishments. Now they're in a race over who can destroy their countries the fastest

t. Chinese Pacific Colony #236

>Now they're in a race over who can destroy their countries the fastest

globalriskinsights.com/2016/02/chinas-growing-deserts-a-major-political-risk/

cnbc.com/2016/02/11/pollution-crisis-is-choking-the-chinese-economy.html

nytimes.com/2016/04/12/world/asia/china-underground-water-pollution.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=m2KDSkcubdU&

thread theme

frankly asians are treated really well and it's rude of you to generalize the actions of an uninformed tweeter as the actions of all

just because I want to fuck asian boipussies doesn't mean I don't respect them

Growing pains of an industrializing country.

because they are by nature insensitive to any other races

That is completely wrong you fucking wumao nong.

Inferiority complex.

It's actually completely right. You have ten minutes to prove him wrong.

>tfw loads of korean immigrants into my area
>the girls are all cute and not fat
>bitchy white girls always telling me "geeze who could like those stupid asian sluts, they are so stuck up"

I'm sorry, I belong to the asian pussy now, white girls are cucked.

It's beyond "growing pains" m8, China's going to be a polluted desert in the next thirty years

You know that just means tons of Chinese people are going to move to Australia and New Zealand right?

I knew this site was full of chinks and gooks living here. Seemed strange that the only US minorities that post here are Mexicans. Turns out you just need to draw out the little yellow rats with a bait thread.

You can immediately tell whenever a post reeks with envy and shame. Spics just tell you to fuck off.

>Spics just tell you to fuck off.
Yeah, at least they don't try to hide what they are. Asians just pretend they're White until something draws them from underneath the floorboards.

t. Ping Ling Zhao

The Chinese literally own our housing market and that makes the tiny dicked Kiwi whiteboy you're replying to furious.

>china taking over countries in ways america cant object to
What an exciting time period to be alive in.

Done.

>Canada

so the memes are true

How did you go about to get that HK passport? Did you study there?

I've heard of dual citizenship but this is something else.

ha

i mean, damn you are so typical Sup Forumsard

*Sup Forumsellectual

rich parents huh?

Two could be hereditary, one could because he got it.

lol the pure euphoria itt

guess after 3000 years of western high culture it makes you really angry and insecure when whites still control 5 and a half continents + space, make up over half of the world's gdp, the vast majority of all scientific advancements, and are the wealthiest countries. but yeah those rich chink and hindu immigrants really showed us haha! we concede defeat

Ok, then get into congress. We could use you

But Asians are actually dumber. And Chinese people are a thousand times worse than any white people. Literally what the fuck are you talking about

>Chinks think they are relevant
Almost 2 Billions of your human waste race and still all the inventions, Best culture, science, richest nations etc are white.
Furthermore you look like fucking Dolls from a mass production of sub humans.

indians are the wealthiest ethnicity in usa, uk, singapore

why do 4chansters make fun of open defecation when it obviously correlates with success??? i'm so angry right now

they drop that tradition when they come to the states. turns out it's a big no-no here

>Industrial age Europe and America where run by clean solar energy

>muh conservative asian waifus

When did I say they were conservative?

>Not supporting the political party of white supremacy means you are a limp wristed liberal

Whities BTFO

why is there so quiet

talk to me

asian here.

most of the younger ones live in cities and are secular. nobody would vote a party that denies global warming and outlaws abortion for religious reasons.

its why jews don't vote republicans either. libertarianians though i can see make inroads among a fuckton of millenials and younger voters, but i'm thoroughly a sanders man myself.

dual citizenship was a mistake. we need to revoke all HK citizenship since >canadians number like 300,000 there.

I don't see a problem with the chinky eyes gesture, it done here alot.

Liked how you ignored Australia which has a similar problem.

Tell me the statues of asian or japanese in US.
I will live in america for 2 years

>i'm thoroughly a sanders man myself

That plus leftists who get hard thinking about white people being inferior in any way possible.
Doesn't change reality though

It's less Asians getting mad so much as white liberals

>sanders man
You're in Canada bud
Pick a Canadian party at least
I'd love it for our libertarian party to get some MPs, if the Green Party gets votes idk why the libertarians wouldn't appeal to anyone.

canadian politics is different, we're not in a life and death fight like america.

if we elect harper again realistically nothing changes except we have a less embarassing PM.

it's a """"life or death fight"""" every election here. identity politics is cancer

yeah nah that doesn't make much sense

>Canada
>Australia
>no New Zealand

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

To American progressives, only Blacks Lives Matter.

True but everyone is nigger-tier compared to Jews.

america is going down the shitter because of inequality and you have lots of people broke and angry.

iunno i'd like to prevent societal collapse mate. most americans are catching onto the idea that america is broken and don't want status quo.

we want status quo though, nothing is that bad here.

Everything I'd want from your little island, kiwis, yarn, or a Lorde CD I'd be able to get from a Coles or WOOLworths lmao

brb working holiday somewhere near you

>several neighborhoods in my city are getting taken over by Chinese students going to the local universities
Not sure how I feel about it твн

lmao literally just received this

most are bullied and not accepted. celebrities are though. japanese are pretty accepting of their halfblack athletes too.

Cheeki bait, fiji approves

On the verge of tears..

Could Japan have saved Saint Elliott?

Japs are pretty autistic but not that autistic