Do you prefer north Iberia or south Iberia?

Do you prefer north Iberia or south Iberia?

North because south is shithole

ask your mom she knows

My nigga
Wich part in the north are you?

Asturias

Nice, went there several times.
How's it like in Asturias for young people? Are there opportunities, things to do or it's one of those places where nothing happens?

is bored if you want to get a good job, nove to Basque land

Entonces dices que se las personas quieren un trabajo mejor van por el pais basco?

Andalusia is the best

>North or south
Neither of those shitty places, I choose the plateau.

feels like home eh?

I am going to Galicia on October hope it's nice

Si Madrid, país vasco Navarra de o Catalunya

Of course, Galicia is wonderful.
It's incredibly green and it has all that celtic vibe around it. Also, the galician coast is gorgeous

Eres NEET?

nice, I'm going to Vigo

I would move to Spain/Portugal in a heartbeat if you guys were Western Europe tier of jobs/economy, because it's so like home, but you're just like us unfortunately

when I get married I want my honeymoon to be in Lisbon, Sardinia or Bilbao

>Lisbon

Argh. That city is literal garbage. Go to the minho region. It's the most beatiful part of Portugal.
By the way, Vigo is one of the most uninteresting cities in Galicia. It's nice but there are better ones.

Yeah I'm going for a football game so idk

Which are the best cities in Portugal?

Guimarães, Porto, Barcelos, Ponte de Lima, Viana do Castelo, Sintra and Braga

Is Portugal suffering with immigrants? In Greece we have Indians, Bengals, Albanians, Georgians, Slavs and Africans

it's awful

No, we don't have immigrants.
Like, the first jewish person i saw in my life was in this year and i'm not a teenager...
Never saw an arab besides foreign college students

What are some nice places to visit in Galicia?

Implying the answer isn't obvious...

North Iberia ;)

How about No Iberia, you disgusting wetbacks

test

The immigrants are all packed in Lisbon except the Ukrainians which are dispersed around the country(coastal towns primarly).Lisbon isn't really a good city to live when compared to the rest of the country,it's more expensive,noise,unsafe(relative to the rest of the country)

The north is where most of the population is anyway...

you mean this region?

>Not stoping at Douro

>he doesn't understand the atlantic culture

>he will never be a northener

Galicia reporting in.

Vigo is really ugly and dull. Take a trip to the opposite side of the ria to experience real Galician beaches, tradition and food.

Come on, forests are almost completely taken over by introduced eucalyptus trees and pines. Some native ecosystems have been irreparably damaged by urbanization too.

>when the ameridumb posts it again

i am a northener

Ahaha basically, yeah.

Iberia is so nice

Shouldn't you be sharting in a mall right now?

What's better , Vigo or A Corunha?

>Come on, forests are almost completely taken over by introduced eucalyptus trees and pines

You have the eucalyptus prague too? Damn, i taught it was only us.
I hate those godamn eucalyptus. They drain the soil and they are always burning in summer. Also, they feel too much out of place

Coruña obviously

North; better surf

>tfw ancestors are Cantabrian, Asturian, Catalan and Basque

100% Iberian then

I love Hellenic friends!

me too

t-thanks I like you too medbros

>med

sigh...

we're not culturally similar and neither are we are geographically

but greeks are cool even if they are different

Yep, and they're spreading throughout Asturias as well.
The greatest threat they pose is that they make the underbrush more prone to be set on fire. Since they are the first trees to grow back after forest fires, the latter are becoming more and more common and damaging every year.

This, fuck eucalypthus i want the oaks and pine trees back.
Also, all the issues you stated are the same as here. Maybe the urbanization isn't as destructive but it's pretty much chaotic with no planified urbanism

sé que no viene al tema pero, que pensarías de una persona que se apellida "Catalán"

Viví en Asturias muchos años, muy buen lugar aunque un poco aburrido

Yeah, it's a shame the north Atlantic landscape is being lost. I know there are some ecological restoration programs under way, but they are not enough.
At least we have the Atlantic islands National Park, as well as some undisturbed gems here and there.

Pues lo mismo que alguien que se apellide Gallego, es un apellido como otro cualquiera jajaja

North is the strongest Iberian and in visigothic fasion they become king of all Spain.

Alfonso I of Asturias, called the Catholic (el Católico), (c. 693 – 757) was the third King of Asturias, reigning from 739 to his death in 757. His reign saw an extension of the Christian domain of Asturias, reconquering Galicia and León.

He succeeded his brother-in-law Favila, and was succeeded by his son, Fruela I. Alfonso's youngest son, Mauregatus, also became king, and his daughter Adosinda was consort to king Silo of Asturias. The dynasty started by Alfonso is known by its contemporary Arabic name, the Beni Alfons (Sons of Alfonso).

Whether Pelagius or Favila were ever considered kings in their own lifetime is debatable, but Alfonso certainly was. He began a lifelong war against the Moors. In 740, he conquered Galicia and in 754, León. He went as far as La Rioja. However, the few urban populations of these frontier regions fled to his northern dominions, leaving a depopulated buffer between the Christian and Muslim states.
Alfonso III (c. 848 – December 910), called the Great, was the king of León, Galicia and Asturias from 866 until his death. He was the son and successor of Ordoño I. In later sources he is the earliest to be called "Emperor of Spain." He was also titled "Prince of all Galicia" (Princeps totius Galletiae[1]).

>sons of alfonso
Fuck the creation of castile/leon/portugal/aragon.

kingdoms to divide the iberian people, all of Spain needs 1 Emperor solely, also 1 language and all reasons for rebellions exterminated, Hispaña shall never have cause to attack one another.