Can someone help me bootmgr is missing ctrl+alt+supr

Can someone help me bootmgr is missing ctrl+alt+supr

It's something with the BIOS right am already stated the USB as primary boot option help guys

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

kill yourself, my man

wat
Idc

so many possibilities if you do not explain WTF you are trying to accomplish. Besides the fact that Sup Forums is not pajeet tech support.

normally you should at least describe the following

- What do you want to do
- What is not going as expected
- List of hardware
- List of software
- Translate the spanish crap

Really sorry just got the final piece put it all together then I tried installing from an USB downloaded windows 10 iso image I'm not sure if I used Rufus correctly on it then tried to install it.

I formated on nsft files or something I'm really dumb with tech sorry

Install Gentoo. Don't be a faggot.

Se mate.

What's like the lightest os that I coud use to download windows from it?

And how do I install it please help a faggot with legit autism

microsoft literally has a fucking tool to create a genuine windows usb bootable device

please, for christ's sake, kill yourself.

linux doesn't work for making windows bootable memory sticks desu do you not have another pc to use? Go on another machine if you have one download a win 120 ltsb iso format the mem stick to fat 32 then flash the iso to the stick using win32 disk imager. When you open win32 disk imager and goto sleect and iso it will look like it wont let you choose it click the file selection dropdown and change it from .img to all files then select the windows iso

heres the ltsb link desu use a kms activator once installed

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0a6ed8cd9fdd28d7f6b673a6895aef09d93765c4&dn=Windows+10+Enterprise+X64+2016+LTSB+en-US+DEC+2017+%7BGen2%7D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I know I just had to go and cancelled so now I only have the file on the USB but isn't well configured what do I do to make the USB bootable?

Thanks user have any video of it?

I have another pc of a friend but really fucking slow internet

what do you want a video for i could make a quick gif showing how to use win32 disk imager desu. You honestly shouldn't be setting up a pc if you cant even create a bootable usb i think you have an extra chromosome. If your phone has 4g just get the iso through a torrent client on your phone. I am suggesting ltsb since it's better but you also seem retarded so if you get ltsb you wont be making some shitty bread everytime an update fucks something up

1. copy the iso file to the desktop
2. download rufus
3. launch rufus, select your usb stick
4. load the iso file into rufus by pressing the disc button
5. press start, wait until it says it's finished
6. close program, safely eject usb stick
7. you now have a proper windows installation usb stick

I have a phone but can I boot from it? How please user I'm a dumb person who only wants to study for my upcoming exam.

I already have the iso file on my USB I think I fucked up with Rufus and didn't set it up as fat32.

Also check your SMART, it could be a faulty HD

What's my smart is from a USB triying to install it to my new pc HDD.

What's that user so I'm a stupid fuck

assuming you are running andorid potentially desu, you have already fucked up with that first memory stick flash so you will need to reflash that memory stick BUT

first download f droid and get usb mountr, get flud from the play store and download that magnet i sent you, then go into usb mountr mount the windows 10 iso from the magnet once its finished and then boot to your phone with it plugged in. I am not 100% sure if this will work though since there is a similar app on the play store called drive droid which doesnt work with windows but it's worth a try. If not do what i said before.

You better not be baiting i really cant tell if people are actually this retarded

I am retarded user already have these isos on my SD card I'm a stupid Neet from Mexico that just started working and got this pc grew up in a really rural area full with narcos sorry user.

So I called up my friend wich has a pc slow but not that slow anyway so should I try first pass the iso from my USB to his pc then use Rufus? Or what?

i dont give a fuck that you are a little subhuman i dont need your life story, follow these instructions and next time buy a premade pc from a shop. Literally no one can be as stupid as you are i did this shit when i was like 10 seriously never setup a pc again
>google f droid and install it
>open f droid and download usb mountr
>click the image file box in usb mountr and select win10
>plug phone into pc
>click mount on usb mountr
>boot pc and select phone in boot options

if this doesnt work you will need to access another pc and flash the win 10 iso to your memory stick again and do it properly

>arch
i bet you are baiting me faggot

I swear to God I'm not amigo is just that I have paralysis in my left arm broke it a while ago and it's so hard to write shit some faggot yesterday told me that I should install arch so I downloaded also my keyboard just arrived so yeah its just me being a retarded fat mexican Neet

good job senpai, nice bait you got me

the microsoft tool does everything for you, it spoonfeds you like the retard you are
it downloads the iso, copies the files to usb and makes it bootable.

you're a fucking idiot, see my post above

you people using rufus are the cancer
let me guess, you also got a 1337 cracked windows 10 iso that's a year old, and you'll have to install the update right after you install anyway. my god, you people are fucking retarded

Te lo juro soy mexicano

I'm being serious man even posted this on the Hispanic chan but fucking faggots didn't help
I selected the iso image but it stays as none

>you're retarded if you don't use the very limited MS tool

never actually used the app desu so just assume that it's selected correctly, untick that read only slider too then click mount and plug it into your pc and boot from it like you tried with a memory stick

This shit popped up

Then it says couldn't get root access will I have to root what's the easiest way now I'm sorry if I'm being overwhelming

MODS MODS MODS please ban this faggot he seems to have had a labotomy but somehow is still accessing the internet

sorry desu i cant help you longer, google and youtube are your friend there are also atleast 3 posts in this bread with enough information to help you. If you cant follow the other instructions you are a lost cause. I am sorry that you were dropped as a child please call some pajeet tech support company and just have them sort it out for you you are clearly incapable of doing something so simple a 10 year old could achieve it

>Do it yourself in linux
>USB bootable fucks up
>bootmgr is missing
>I fucked up
>Get shouted at to use the MS tool designed for retards
>respond with "hurr its too limited"

Imagine being this retarded, like so mouth breathing that any advice and criticism gets an automatic reply of defensive memeing instead of accepting advice and criticism. Even if its not OP, you would have to be lobotomized to think this.

What has rufus to do with you trying to dd an ISO like a fucking retard?

download the ISO, use a windows machine, use the ISO with the disk imager program with the ISO on a free USB stick. How much more simple can you get?

>the very limited tool
>wants to make the fucking install bootable
>the tool does this
what the fuck is the matter with you people?
it also gives you the latest fucking legit iso