Why is this thing 160 Euros (190 USD) more expensive in Europe?

Why is this thing 160 Euros (190 USD) more expensive in Europe?

To pay for all the lawsuits Appl* are getting hit by

If you're stupid enough to buy this you probably don't care about those extra 160EUR.

Import taxes.

It's the inferior country tax

Because materialism is against Islam, so we pay the tax

vat

>Appl*
>*
What is this?

2 years mandatory warranty by law vs. 1 year mandatory warranty by law

This and the superior VAT

If you compare the European price to the one in USD on Apple's website remember the US price doesn't include taxes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's the same even in supermarkets over there. Price tags don't include taxes and you don't really know how much you will pay until you actually hear it from the cashier.

/thread

This

>You don't know how much you will pay until you hear it from the cashier.

You do realize that, just because it doesn't include tax, doesn't mean you can't literally take 10 seconds to calculate the tax in your head? If you can't, your Apple iPhone X™ has a calculator. Your tax percentage doesn't change, so unless you're in a different state everyday when buying stuff, it's not hard to find out your total before bringing it to the cash register.

Also in my state, food does not have sales tax. Buy milk for $2.10 and a loaf of bread for $1.70 and it's $3.80 total.

Cuz europoor taxes and forced USB converter dongles.

taxes to pay for your muslim immigrants

>Europe
>country
and you wonder why the whole world makes fun of you

shipping

Shipping
Import tax
Warrenty differences
Copyswede (in Sweden)
VAT

>just because it doesn't include tax, doesn't mean you can't literally take 10 seconds to calculate the tax in your head?

Wouldn't work here in the Netherlands because different products have different sales tax.

For example:
- Animal feed for a rabbit has 6% sales tax.
- Animal feed for a hamster has 21% sales tax.

Although I think they want to change that now.

It costs like 1390 usd in Russia
1317 in uk and so on the rest of the world except Japan is more expensive.

because we're 160 Euros (190 USD) more stupid