*MAKES YOU SOLVE A FUCKTON OF RECAPTCHAS BEFORE YOU CAN FINALLY POST*

*MAKES YOU SOLVE A FUCKTON OF RECAPTCHAS BEFORE YOU CAN FINALLY POST*

I have never had to solve more than captchas (that I solved correctly) to post.

That's hardly the app's fault.

You're lucky then, it's a common issue. I used to have to deal with it almost daily.

Legacy ?

I got so tired of this that I bought a pass.

What version are you using?

Sometimes I second guess the captcha, even though I know what answer it's expecting. Sometimes it asks to identify street signs and than shows signs affixed to walls or guard rails that are supposed to be bridges.

2.3.1, not sure if that's recent

Sup Forums PLEASE JUST USE THE PROOF-OF-WORK CAPCHA

SHITPOSTING FOR US
BITCOINS FOR YOU

That's the latest from F-Droid. There's probably a more recent build on github, but google captcha v2 and v3 went full retard. is right.

>triggered some bitch snowflake mod
>gets banned
>$20 wasted
retard

Use Brave then, you fucking phoneposter.

if youre gonna be paying $20 a year to follow the fucking rules and spitshine the mods shoes like a fucking cuck better just leave the site and go register on a bbcode forum dipshit.

the virgin cloverlet
the chad überchanu

initially it started out ok with captcha with those hard to read words but then it started to become screen shots or pictures of a sign or something and now we are literally helping jewgle to improve their AI.
It's honestly pretty shitty and I often have to spend time to finish their stupid ass crap just to log in / post something. I'm starting to boycott google now that i am not longer in school and dont have to google shit anymore

Back to your containment board faggot

Why cant we have an in-house captcha instead of relying on google's botnet captcha?

Do you have any idea how many captchas I fill out on this site on a yearly basis?
$20 is WELL WORTH not having to fill out a single captcha.
But yeah I do follow the rules regardless because pretty much the only ones are stay on topic and no pony posting, and both of those are quality rules.

Should be an option for v1 imo

Use dashchan you retard

>not using Dashchan