I have to type mount /dev/sdc1 /media/ext1 manually like a Sup Forums autist infront of the class everytime i plug a...

>i have to type mount /dev/sdc1 /media/ext1 manually like a Sup Forums autist infront of the class everytime i plug a flashdrive

fucking hell, im downloading windows now.

that's what you get for installing a ricer distro without knowing shit about linux

udiskie, retard

What is udev?

TWO gallons??????

>he fell for the systemd is bad meme

Americans need their fucking hormone fixes.

t. Soyboy

sys-fs/eudev

File managers like thunar automatically mount flash drives for you

>not posting the best version

i dun get

FUCKING NERD LMFAO

That's Mark Rippetoe. He wrote a book and training program that helped to make old school lifting popular again (in opposition to more bodybuilding oriented stuff that was more popular). Part of his program, if you're an underweight teenager who wants to get strong fast, is to drink a gallon of milk a day. It's one of those silly old school things that does work, but there are probably better ways to do it. It's become a meme, partly because people can't read, and you get overweight 20 year olds taking the gallon of milk a day and become fat as fuck.

gomadlad

why not alias it in your bashrc?

Your file manager mounts shit.
Just click the folder named after your USB.

Not mounting by default is the saving grace of linux as it makes data recovery less of an anal clenching experience.

I can't drink milk or my acne starts acting out

Shitskins leave!

This lol do you not use a file manager?

What do you mean OP ? I would enjoy being Neo in front of the entire class.

pmount and autofs if you're an ricer autist. automounting is a security risk anyway.
use a file manager otherwise.

kek just use a file manager

This
What kind of retarded setup are you running OP?

because he doesn't know what he's doing

>type
>manually
>every time
>what is ^R

automount is a thing and has been for over fifteen years you tard

jesus christ is this what passes for a board any more?

Kek

die (slowly) in a fire OP

>he still cares about how other people see himself

lmao, are you a beta soyboy? it doesn't matter, they already thought you are an autist anyway and they are not wrong

>retard doesn't use automount

This.

>t. Soyboy
The_Donald/