Burkini and France

wtf france
why would you ban this?
look, i hate muslims as much as the next guy, but wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/08/26/le-conseil-d-etat-suspend-l-arrete-anti-burkini-de-villeneuve-loubet_4988472_3224.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fascism desu

good lol. beat every woman that wears this trash bags and rape them too

i'd ban the burka in banks for obvious reasons
but the burkini? wtf

Another retarded Dutchman

Your people seem to have a pattern of being retarded. Why is that?

im not dutch lol filthy arab. and i will rape every woman in burqa. i heard this stories all the time: you rape woman with burqa, and they will tell NOBODY if ure muslim. my family is muslim and i can confirm this.

>im not dutch
what are you then, a pole?

It's too sexy for our beaches. We should censure it desu. Sharia law, you know.

Ninjas belong in Japan. Weebs are cancer.

>my family is muslim and i can confirm this.
Can you just not fucking read?

chill shartboy

What is the fucking point of going swimming if like 98% of your fucking skin is covered?

>why would you ban this?
well in the name of freedom, duh

Showing your country of adoption that you reject its culture and shove yours in its face.

can I wear this if I am a man?

diving =/= swimming

Not surprised a Swede is in here defending this shit though

Because they feel impotent, they're being attacked by a large fifth column in their country and felt the need to do something, anything. So they banned altered scuba suit.

This

They feel impotent due to having large fifth column in their country so they felt like they had to do anything, So they banned altered scuba suit.

These are japanese people in Japan. They're home.

>japanese
no
>they're home
that's not the point

I think I've got a French one too though

Muslim prime minister when, Nigel?

>that's not the point
That's precisely the point. They still give arab names to their children, speak arab among themselves, and dress like arabs, now even when they go swimming. If it speaks like an arab and looks like an arab, it's an arab, not a european. Assimilation shouldn't be an option.

You have more Muslims than us and have far more terrorism than us.

>and have far more terrorism than us.
Why would they blow up their new home? Besides, it would be bad for the sex trafficking business (still going in Rotherham, btw)

Does anyone else think that the burkini is way sexier than the bikini? I can't be the only one

I mean damn kinda defeats the purpose but its super hot

kys

No, I see what you mean.

Good argument mate, your country is more Muslim, more of your increasing few white Frenchies will be murdered and you will never have a nationalist movement as successful as UKIP. Enjoy being a province in Merkel's European Caliphate.

I won't deny we're in bad shape, but at least we occasionally pretend not to enjoy ourselves too much while getting rooted in the ass. Your spreading cheeks, lad. We're getting trucked because they aren't as comfortable as they'd like to be. Hopefully things will get worse.

Nah m8, you missed the point.

>he doesnt know what a luchador is
user c'mon

>feminists in my country are actually defending the burkini

This is a joke right?

Why? Because one city voted in a Muslim mayor? Wow. got us there. We just voted out the EU and nationalistic sentiments are on the rise, all of Merkel's Children she has invited into Europe will fit right in to the massive Arab speaking population of France. Enjoy your new neighbours. btw are largest immigrant group is still Polish :^ )

The only joke would be expecting logic or rationale from feminists.

As of today, the burkini is no longer banned. The Council of State of France decided that there were no basis for mayors to choose to ban theses clothings on the beach.

lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/08/26/le-conseil-d-etat-suspend-l-arrete-anti-burkini-de-villeneuve-loubet_4988472_3224.html

>and nationalistic sentiments are on the rise,
Among the youth?

They should ban it just for the hottest portion of the year.

>lemonade.fr

kek stupid frogs

It's "Le Monde", as in "The World", you silly burger ! :3

oh...

wow

Kek stupid burgers

>his country is named after mexican instruments

lol

lol

What instrument?

Kek ayy ayy ayy
Its actually weird because Morocco is named after the city Marrakesh and it sounds even more like these instruments

>"We need to pretend we're working. Gun ban nao!"
>"Too late."

>"Let's bomb some shithole in Middle East or Africa."
>"We're doing this since ever."

>"We could limit immigration."
>"But the wages will rise."

>"Let's arm the population!"
>"We can't allow people to have rights."

>"Let's ban some shit that 20 people are using."
>"take that, muslims"
>"Raise the white flags, french price worldwide."
>"we crusaders now"
>"I don't think the sandniggers will recover from this."

Pretty sure this is some kind of comedy shit like the Borat Mankini. lol japan so randome xd

French universalism sometimes express themselves in a quite strange way.

because armpit is french culture

First burkini, then polygamy, eventually shariah, it will never end those people coming from the desert.